fiduciary

Author Topic: Hoping to check out a pixel blade in LA area  (Read 806 times)

Offline jedbadda

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Hoping to check out a pixel blade in LA area
« on: September 22, 2019, 02:29:31 PM »
Just found out about this saber making community and the NeoPixel blade technology. Very curious to see one in person as it is hard to tell what they are really like from Youtube videos and online photos. Since these are mostly sold on the internet, how can I see one in person? I live in the Los Angeles area. Anyone willing to show off their blade?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:08:34 AM by jedbadda »

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Hoping to check out a pixel blade in LA area
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 03:09:57 PM »
Well, hopefully you can make friends on here with someone in your area and they might be nice enough to do a meet up?

Otherwise I recommend checking out the sabers "sales" threads and look for a character hilt you've been wanting installed with a neopixel blade and just jump on and buy one😉

If it's not something you like you "shouldn't",,, have any trouble reselling it here or FeeBay to get your money back.

I've bought plenty of sabers before with no real intentions of hanging on to it long term just because it was the type of saber I "HAD" to see in person and almost always at least got my money back on them.

Offline jbkuma

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • Pixels, everywhere.
    • Mad Science Workshoppe
Re: Hoping to check out a pixel blade in LA area
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 04:22:26 PM »
I recommend changing the topic to something like "hoping to check out a pixel blade in LA area"

You could look for saber groups in your area. In NYC there are groups with weekly activities.

retrousse