fiduciary

Author Topic: Personal custom  (Read 5195 times)

Offline grif

• Padawan Learner
Personal custom
« on: September 07, 2019, 05:45:00 AM »
This is a saber i did a while back for my personal collection. It started as a KR flagship. I used a couple Goth chassis parts as greeblies and made a few others. Quality Ray skin wrap fitted while wet and trimmed to fit after dried to shape. Printed claw that is removable. I bored the grip to fit a goth 1.11" chassis. Crystal where switch use to be. Brass buttons. Machined some features in pommel. Wire on neck was pulled from a canon model y flash. Etch by Pete Sandoval. Prizm sound board to be upgraded with cfx eventually. I don't think this has been posted here before. Sorry if i did. Thanks for looking.

Offline EXAR KUN

• SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu
Re: Personal custom
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 06:01:33 PM »
This one's very cool and unique! Great job. I don't believe I've seen this one before.

I kind of feel like this lightsaber was made by a Jedi on a desert planet or maybe a very dry planet like Dantooine.

Offline Darth Chasm

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 07:35:35 PM »
Pretty slick there mr grif  :cool:

Offline grif

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 04:42:36 AM »
This one's very cool and unique! Great job. I don't believe I've seen this one before.

I kind of feel like this lightsaber was made by a Jedi on a desert planet or maybe a very dry planet like Dantooine.
Thank you. I had prince of persia in mind when i did this one even though it's not a themed saber.

Offline grif

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 04:43:15 AM »
Pretty slick there mr grif  :cool:
Thank you.

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 12:59:03 PM »
Welcome to the forum Grif! Iv'e seen your work on the IRA and on your facebook page, you do some outstanding machining and weathering! That claw or tooth makes me think of a dragon feel, perhaps a Krayt dragon, so I get a Tusken raider/Sand People vibe with this piece. You keeping it or perhaps selling it one day?

Offline grif

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2019, 02:03:31 PM »
Welcome to the forum Grif! Iv'e seen your work on the IRA and on your facebook page, you do some outstanding machining and weathering! That claw or tooth makes me think of a dragon feel, perhaps a Krayt dragon, so I get a Tusken raider/Sand People vibe with this piece. You keeping it or perhaps selling it one day?
Thank you for the compliments. I'll be keeping this one as it started as a gift. The kr was given to me with etch already done and i started modding from there. Thanks again.

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2019, 10:49:20 AM »
Lol, I would not want to part with it either!

Nice work sir!

Offline grif

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2019, 05:32:07 AM »
Lol, I would not want to part with it either!

Nice work sir!
thank you.

retrousse