fiduciary

Author Topic: FS: Hasbro Removable Blade Obi-Wan Kenobi Force FX 2010  (Read 1532 times)

Offline AAYLA SECURA

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
FS: Hasbro Removable Blade Obi-Wan Kenobi Force FX 2010
« on: May 17, 2016, 12:31:07 PM »
Hi everyone,

I have been unloading several of my Force FX lightsabers over the past several months, and I have now decided to sell one of my Hasbro Obi-Wan with removable blade sabers from 2010.  It's in brand new condition, having been removed from the box no more than three times.  It has never been displayed and probably has no more than ten minutes of use. Aesthetically and functionally it is perfect. There are a few light scratches on the bottom of the pommel from the factory. The display base and plastic supports are still sealed, and of course it has the emitter ring for removing the blade and the belt clip. The box is in decent shape but does have some damage it received during transit when I first bought it in 2010.  I am asking $449, which includes domestic shipping via USPS Priority Mail, tracking, insurance, and signature confirmation. Please reply or PM with any questions or interest. Thanks for looking!

Hasbro Signature Series
Luke Skywalker ANH with Removable Blade
Obi-Wan Kenobi ROTS with Removable Blade
Darth Maul TPM with Removable Blade
Kit Fisto AOTC with Removable Blade
Luke Skywalker ROTJ

Offline AAYLA SECURA

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
Re: FS: Hasbro Removable Blade Obi-Wan Kenobi Force FX 2010
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 03:28:57 PM »
Will happily accept offers on this one too.
Hasbro Signature Series
Luke Skywalker ANH with Removable Blade
Obi-Wan Kenobi ROTS with Removable Blade
Darth Maul TPM with Removable Blade
Kit Fisto AOTC with Removable Blade
Luke Skywalker ROTJ

retrousse