fiduciary

Author Topic: 2 Sabers (Hilts no Electronics non FX) for Sale, Luke ANH, Luke ROTJ - Pics  (Read 1610 times)

Offline 0neiros

• Force User
Firstly I have been on here sporadically, but If you are on the RPF, I'm on there too, have been for years, and have a good
reputation.  I have offered these for sale at the RPF, but figured Members Here deserve a chance too.  Here is what I'm selling, and why -

Cars being what they are, my minivan decided to die in spectacularly inconvenient fashion.  So I need to raise money to get back on the road, and to my job.  So I am selling 2 of my favorites, it hurts to do this, but necessity etc.  

They are each $160, (It's going to take about $600 to get me back on the road), this includes CONUS Shipping.  International, We'll talk.  I work long hours, but will try to do this on a first come first serve basis and update as frequently as I can.

First is a Luke ANH.  It's a Graflex Replica, fully functional as a flash, put in 3 d cells, and the test light works etc.  It's a High end Replica, possibly a Parks, I Paid $150 for it on Ebay, The only way I can tell it from a real one is the Button and Glass eye are plastic, otherwise it's perfect.  It has a Yodashouse/Blastech Kit for the grips and Calc Bubbles.  I did NOT put the D-Ring in the bottom, so if you want to change it to an ESB, or put the D-Ring on yourself you can.  Easily convertible to a Crystal Chamber Saber.

Bottom Cap

The other is a Luke ROTJ,   This is a solid, hefty piece, of Metal from a kit run on the RPF,  I assembled it, Sacrificed a Crappy N-64 game for the Circuit board, and used top quality copper paint for the neck and rails.

All will be sent via USPS with Tracking numbers and constant communication Provided.  I'm a worry wart when I have something on order, and treat my customers like I like to be treated.

Whether you buy or not, thank you for looking.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 03:27:12 PM by 0neiros »
It isn't how skilled you are with a blade, or how adept at the force, It's how far you are willing to go. - Darth Voracious

Offline 0neiros

• Force User
Weekend Bump.
It isn't how skilled you are with a blade, or how adept at the force, It's how far you are willing to go. - Darth Voracious

Offline The_Night

• Master Force User
  • "I have become your Nightmare"
    • Prestige Sabers
no way to add electronics to the luke is there?
MR Vader ESB
MR Maul Staff- Converted
MFX Starkiller
KOTOR Clan Sabers

Offline 0neiros

• Force User
Afraid not, it is a solid piece of metal.  OTOH if you invent a machine that will allow you to pass through solid objects, then you'll be all set.   :D  The Luke ANH no problem, it is ready to go.  I don't think anyone has found a way to overcome Thick Neck syndrome in a Luke ROTJ yet, at least not with being able to decently duel with one.

Offline Wong Yoon Wei

• Experienced Force User
PM Sent

HFX Anakin ROTS Rebel Blue

Offline 0neiros

• Force User
PM Replied to. 

Offline Katarn

• Experienced Force User

no way to add electronics to the luke is there?

Lol arent they both luke sabers?  ;D

Bump for really nice sabers! I would be all over that anh if i had any loot.
Korbanth LS6 Hero PC 1.6 conversion by LDM (next best thing to the MkVI)
TCSS MHS #1 "Coppertop"
Vintage Graflex ANH

Offline 0neiros

• Force User
Heh, yes they are both Luke's, I guess the qualifier is the ANH is second hand, and the ROTJ he made himself.  :)

retrousse