fiduciary

Author Topic: Leia Lightsaber from Last Command Expanded universe for sale  (Read 2489 times)

Offline 5postboy

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
    • ebay store
Leia Lightsaber from Last Command Expanded universe for sale
« on: March 24, 2008, 11:36:05 PM »
          The project is now open for anyone who wants one of these.

Well we have recently produced the long awaited Leia Lightsaber from the last command comic book for myself to add to my collection of sabers. This is one of the EU sabers. Other than the Mara Jade's design, the Leia saber is the next most sort after saber by many collectors. I have not seen these offered in more than 6 years now. We have attempted at this project and are proud to bring you this sleek and extremely elegant lightsaber into your hands.

The leia lightsaber features:

• CNC precision machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminium ( Similar to the Mara Jade saber)
  • 6 original real Episode 1 clear LED bezels. ( Non-working)

• Expertedly assembled and furnished to a brush look similar to the Mara Jade saber.
  • Includes a Brass covertec clip similar to the MJ saber.

These are now produced in the machine shop and we have the prototype in hand pictured below. The expected date of delivery to us is on the 7th of April 2008. There will be absolutely no delays on these. The shop is exrtemely time conscious and garantees delivery on that date.

We have only a few of these for sale and once it's all sold out, it's gone. If you've always wanted this awesome saber, now is your chance to jump on these.

Only for this board, this lightsaber will now go for $265.00 plus $20.00 for shipping and handling. Once I have this in hand on the 7th of April, they will sell at $349.99. I have known people who have paid close to $500 for a 2nd or 3rd hand saber made about 6-7 years ago. You are getting a brand new one from me.

Please look at the pictures. You can reply back to me at pacific_5@yahoo.ie Please email me back for payment instruction or if you have any other questions. Thank you.

[/list][/list][/list][/list]
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 11:03:34 AM by Stormtrooper TK-421 »
Best,
chen
M.A.D Studios
Prop & Replica Reproduction
Ebay user ID: madstudios!

"And the Lord said to my Lord, sit at my right hand until I make your enemies under your feet"

Offline GRAND MOFF TARKIN

• formerly pianoman/Admiral Piett
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Fear will keep them in line...
Re: Leia Lightsaber from Last Command Expanded universe for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 06:08:20 PM »
Reposted.

Offline arcana

• Experienced Force User
    • Light Saber Archives
Re: Leia Lightsaber from Last Command Expanded universe for sale
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 10:20:42 AM »
sent you an email, I'm VERY interested if this deal is still available.
“In my experience, there's no such thing as luck.”

retrousse