fiduciary

Author Topic: Vader's Vault NEW product line: Combat Class sabers w/ sound! NEW Models!  (Read 127418 times)

Offline clarence1

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Hi. I would like to order a custom saber but the custom order page does not seem to be working for me.

The load symbol keeps spinning permanently.

Do you have an email address that I could use to contact you with? I previously sent an email to sabersmith at vadersvault.com but got no replies

Offline highflyer

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
they are currently overrun by an insane amount of new orders and have been for the whole year so far. Custom orders have a wait list of several years right now (I think more than 5?).
If you are aware of this, try again with an email and put "SECOND ATTEMPT" in the subject line, as some mails get lost in the sea of requests.

Offline clarence1

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Ah I see. So I have been getting to the correct email, at least. Would ordering a combat class like say a Havoc definitely be faster than ordering a custom one then?

Offline highflyer

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
it would still take somewhere between 16 and 20 weeks, but it would be a couple years faster, yes.

Offline clarence1

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Oh shucks. It seems like the model I want, the Dark Wrath, is currently not in supply. Does anyone know if VV has stated a date when the Dark Wrath will be back in stock again?

Offline SharkyMcShark

• Force User
  • Um...Hello?
Oh shucks. It seems like the model I want, the Dark Wrath, is currently not in supply. Does anyone know if VV has stated a date when the Dark Wrath will be back in stock again?

To the best of my knowledge they haven't. The best thing to do is follow their official Facebook page. They usually announce any restocks there first.

https://www.facebook.com/VadersVaultSabers/?fref=ts

They're barely active on this forum.

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
Actually we are very active.  We just are busy building sabers so are not answering much.  We have had production delays with the Wraths and do not currently have an ETA  :cry:.  We will announce as soon as we have something to announce regarding them :).

Facebook: VVFB

Offline jamesjynus

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Vader's Vault NEW product line: Combat Class sabers w/ sound! NEW Models!
« Reply #412 on: November 20, 2016, 01:56:07 PM »
Would love to see more new ones coming!

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
Another batch of Wraths is currently in production.  Hoping for a July release.

Facebook: VVFB

Offline EL1

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
:smiley:
Another batch of Wraths is currently in production.  Hoping for a July release.

AWESOME!!!   :azn: :smiley: :tongue:

EL1

retrousse