fiduciary

Author Topic: Fx-Sabers Members Photo Thread  (Read 355106 times)

Offline Darth Kaos

• Sith Infiltrator
  • Master Force User
  • Ninjas?!?!...They all learned from ME!!!
Re: Fx-Sabers Members Photo Thread
« Reply #1365 on: September 09, 2008, 09:13:41 PM »
No Prob  8) Yeah, I noticed the attempt ;) Don't know what it is about people laughing at other people who are into Star Wars *shrugs* Maybe it's THEY who are afraid to let their inner geek out ;D
well said, my lady. Some people say comments (or insults) when passing by and sees my screensaver or my lightsabers hilts (yes I do bring them at work), but I'm just being who I am and people can either hate me or like me for it. The most important thing is t be who you TRUELY are. That's why I feel like I have a good, supportive family here...and that's cool!!!! Now if we can only have a Fx Sabers Members Convention, that will be the best!!!

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
  • You think I'm mad? Guess what,... I'm Darth Matth!
« Reply #1366 on: September 09, 2008, 11:50:16 PM »
Darth Kaos, you should put your lightsabers and hilts below as a signature.
It is always nice to see what people have.
It don't nessecerely have to be pictures.
I saw someone here with a list as a signature.

Signature teleports you to my lightsaber collection

Offline Darth Kaos

• Sith Infiltrator
  • Master Force User
  • Ninjas?!?!...They all learned from ME!!!
« Reply #1367 on: September 10, 2008, 08:43:27 AM »
Darth Kaos, you should put your lightsabers and hilts below as a signature.
It is always nice to see what people have.
It don't nessecerely have to be pictures.
I saw someone here with a list as a signature.
Fellow Darth Matth,
I've been on this forums for a while now and I am not sure if I should PM DT or Jango to get a sig? Does anyone know the correct protocol on how to go about that?

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #1368 on: September 10, 2008, 02:40:44 PM »
Allow me ;)

There's a thread just for sigs, but if you wanna make your own like how mine is, there's set rules for them.

Forum Rules and Regs:

"AVATARS AND SIGNATURE SIZES FOR MEMBERSHIP OF THE FX-SABERS WEBSITE

The total amount allowed at this time for the MEMBERS's Avatar size is 80 pixels x 80 pixels and the Signature size is 300 pixels long by 150 pixels high, IN TOTAL. This allows the Site to open pages at a smoother and faster rate for our MEMBERS. Some MEMBERS may still use dial-up and/or DSL, which moves at a slower rate than cable or T1 / T3. Also, there is to be no links to personal or other sites in the signature section. This what the MEMBER's Profile is for and any links will asked to be removed. If the MEMBER exceeds the Avatar and/or the Signature size, they will be asked to correct the size. If asked a second time, the MEMBER shall be asked a second time. If the MEMBER continues to disregard the Avatar and Signature Size Parameters, the MEMBER shall be warned by a MODERATOR. If the MEMBER thereafter disregards the warning, the ADMINSTRATOR shall be informed and deem what course of action shall be taken.

NOTE: MODERATORS, ADMINSTRATORS and SABER GUILD MEMBERS are allowed more size due to the nature of their position and SABER GUILD MEMBERS ARE allowed to have THEIR website in their signatures for business purposes.

Also, when MEMBERS create their Screen Name, please refrain from Capitalizing each letter in that name, as this is for the MODERATORS and the ADMINSTRATORS. This is to distinguish them in a simpler fashion. MEMBERS who have total Capitalization, will be asked to correct this. If the MEMBER does not correct this, than a MODERATOR and/or the ADMINSTRATOR shall change it. If the MEMBER continues to Capitalize their Screen Name, the MEMBER shall be warned by a MODERATOR. Continued Capitalizing by the MEMBER shall be construed as a form of disregard for the Site's Rules and Regulations and the MEMBER shall be brought to the ADMINISTRATOR, whom will deem the actions to follow."

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10747.0

And the guys to ask for an avatar:

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9619.0

Hope this helps!

ST
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
« Reply #1369 on: September 10, 2008, 06:32:18 PM »
 :D :D

You know at my age-I'll be 49 next wed I don't care what people think of my lightsabers and my costumes.You'll have more people admire you than make fun of you. ;D ;)

Offline Maelstrom65

• Padawan Learner
  • Jedi Cowboy
« Reply #1370 on: September 10, 2008, 11:02:30 PM »
Lol Ben :)  I'm 43 Oct 4th and feel as you do.  I'm having a birthday party at our local night club with a costume theme due to the fact that I won't be here over Halloween.  I get to dress up in my Jedi Costume and a very good female friend of mine (who also happens to be drop dead gorgeous) is wearing a sexy Princess Leia outfit (not the Jabba the Hut Slave Girl rig).  It's basically the white cat suit with a long skirt instead of pants and has slits running up both legs to the mid-thigh area.  I can't wait hehe.  Using facebook, we set up an event and invited over 140 people.  If only 1/3 to 1/2 show up in costume, it's gonna be a blast.

Cheers

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #1371 on: September 10, 2008, 11:55:19 PM »
You guys (and gals) are right on.  It often takes people many years to make the connection between acceptance of who you are and happiness.  I am glad to see that so many do get it!  Bravo ;D

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
  • You think I'm mad? Guess what,... I'm Darth Matth!
« Reply #1372 on: September 12, 2008, 05:11:40 AM »
Lol Ben :)  I'm 43 Oct 4th and feel as you do.  I'm having a birthday party at our local night club with a costume theme due to the fact that I won't be here over Halloween.  I get to dress up in my Jedi Costume and a very good female friend of mine (who also happens to be drop dead gorgeous) is wearing a sexy Princess Leia outfit (not the Jabba the Hut Slave Girl rig).  It's basically the white cat suit with a long skirt instead of pants and has slits running up both legs to the mid-thigh area.  I can't wait hehe.  Using facebook, we set up an event and invited over 140 people.  If only 1/3 to 1/2 show up in costume, it's gonna be a blast.

Cheers

Am I glad this is a photo-topic.
Take your camera with you, promised.

Another thing,...
The reason it is praktical when people have there sabers beneath there signs is because, when someone wants some info about a comparison, it's easy to PM a member about it when you see he has them both.
I did that a few times myself, and now, after 3 years, I though of placing my own sabers beneath it too, except for the Hasbro's haha.
Also it's absolutely not for recognition, that would be lame.

And for me your a fun guy anyway Obi.

Ohhh and uhhh,... ahum,... I'm 38. ( I'm just out of my egg)

Signature teleports you to my lightsaber collection

Offline HAN SOLO

• Jedi/Alliance General aka FX-Sabers' "The Most Interesting Scoundrel"
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Meet my business parter. His name is DL-44.
« Reply #1373 on: September 13, 2008, 09:38:34 AM »

You know at my age-I'll be 49 next wed I don't care what people think of my lightsabers and my costumes.You'll have more people admire you than make fun of you. ;D ;)

Here Here! 8) Look what I came across a while back! ;D

You get that eye patch in a fight with a Tusken Raider, Ben? ;)

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

Offline Maelstrom65

• Padawan Learner
  • Jedi Cowboy
« Reply #1374 on: September 13, 2008, 12:01:29 PM »
LMAO Han!!!

Ben, your secret's out now...you Jedi Fashion God you lol

Offline Delta48

• Mascot Clone Trooper
  • Master Force User
« Reply #1375 on: September 13, 2008, 01:47:04 PM »

Here Here! 8) Look what I came across a while back! ;D

You get that eye patch in a fight with a Tusken Raider, Ben? ;)
XD

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
« Reply #1376 on: September 13, 2008, 06:05:53 PM »

I forgot about that pic lol :D :D

Offline Delta48

• Mascot Clone Trooper
  • Master Force User
« Reply #1377 on: September 13, 2008, 09:00:42 PM »
how did he get it

Offline LANDO CALRISSIAN

• formerly known as Grayven
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • I have recently struck a deal with empire
« Reply #1378 on: September 13, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »
New pic of yours truly.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 09:30:45 PM by LANDO CALRISSIAN »

All good is just as flawed as all bad. True power lies somewhere in between.
I like spaghetti, You like spaghetti? If so check out the spaghetti party over at judgesabersmith.com

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #1379 on: September 13, 2008, 09:35:26 PM »
Nice ride! ;D
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

retrousse