fiduciary

Author Topic: Fx-Sabers Members Photo Thread  (Read 355787 times)

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• you think YOU have a bad hair day...
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Simple isn't always easy.
    • Gemini Concepts
Re: Fx-Sabers Members Photo Thread
« Reply #1050 on: August 19, 2008, 07:04:50 PM »
Here's some pics of me finally!

- when I met Brent Spiner about 2 years ago.  Notice all the bushiness that prompted me to chop my hair.  I don't think I've smiled so much since!

- This is me Rennie flavored.  I was only able to get into this corset by the talents of my trainer/instructor, Jedi Knight Logan.  The man is a demon, but he gets results!

- taken tonight.  I had just gotten out of work, and was distracted when my sister took the shot.  Also sadly, it was the best shot out of the bunch.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 09:30:43 PM by Je-Rel Drood »

For everything you gain, you lose something else.

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #1051 on: August 19, 2008, 07:08:10 PM »
Yeah! Another SW Chicka! Greetings and a pleasure to put a face to the name :)

hmmm... Data is getting a little gray...and bald lol Great pics, hon!
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #1052 on: August 19, 2008, 07:43:47 PM »
Thanks!  I thought it was time to post a pic of myself since I'm spending all my time wanting to know what everyone else here looks like.

I had to do much editing so that the rennie pic didn't take up so much room.

BTW, I didn't personally say how much I love your Zombie Goth Chick pic Shaak-Ti.   8)  Brent was much in the way of silver, but it was the only time I ever went all fangrrl.  The fact that he unexpectedly showed up with Jonathan Frakes and that chick that was Natasha Yar in our little po-dunk convention threw me for a HUGE loop.  Brent and Jonathan were definitely larger than life personalities.  My guy at the time said that was the only time in our entire time together that I was speechless.

And if anyone's interested, that's me with my Prophecy in SRD.  For some reason, my camera didn't like my Luke ep IV (consular green) or my liberator (fire orange.)  Next will be pics of my costume when Twin Roses gets done with it.   ;D

Delta, hush yourself.  There will be no disparaging talk about people here - even if they're talking about themselves! :-*

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #1053 on: August 19, 2008, 08:01:30 PM »
LOL You're welcome :) And thanks about the really messy webcam pic taken about 7 years ago. I was wearing my Sithly kabuki-style makeup and tunic... I'll have to get those back from the Netherlands soon and the other costumes I started over there *sigh* Especially before SDCC '09... Gotta revamp almost everything which really bites. I had made almost everything from scraps of cloak fabric and sheet fabric that I tried to dye black but ended up purple/blue and slightly tie-dyed. Gotta finish my gloves, come up with some good boots, shorten my cloack which is like long enough to drag 5 feet behind me... GADS!  :o ::) :-\

Er... I'm babbling aren't I? LOL

That's awesome you got to meet all three of them. Data is my favorite ST character. Was just something about him that I thought made him...rather attractive  ;D

Ok, how about a new pic of me :D just 3 mins old...and webcam taken. Sithly eh?

ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

Grayven "Original"

Offline WEDGE ANTILLES

• formerly known as Cobalt60
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • May the LAG be with you
« Reply #1054 on: August 19, 2008, 08:24:57 PM »
did someone change the name of the old halloween thread?  ??? I'm confused
"The Star Wars story is really the tragedy of Darth Vader. That is the story.
Once Vader dies, he doesn't come back to life, the Emperor doesn't get cloned, and Luke doesn't get married..."
- George Lucas

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #1055 on: August 19, 2008, 08:31:22 PM »
Shaak, you are one Sithy Cutie!

I've been toying with going to SDCC '09, but I would have to figure out how to get there and not have my family know I'm in town.   ::)

of course if I figure that one out, I'm going to give a huge shout out and round up to anyone that's out there as well. 

I always wanted to experiment with the Goth look, but was told that I'm too cute.   >:(  I wore a vampire costume for halloween, and my friends laughed at me saying that I was too adorable to be scary. ::)

And THANK YOU for agreeing that there was something about that Data was...rather attractive.  My friend turns green when I talk about how "attractive" he was.  (well, my gushing WAS rather detailed.  ;D :D ;) ;))

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #1056 on: August 19, 2008, 08:42:13 PM »
did someone change the name of the old halloween thread?  ??? I'm confused

The photo/reveal threads were merged together earlier today. Palpy did it! Blame him lol

Shaak, you are one Sithy Cutie!

I've been toying with going to SDCC '09, but I would have to figure out how to get there and not have my family know I'm in town.   ::)

of course if I figure that one out, I'm going to give a huge shout out and round up to anyone that's out there as well. 

I always wanted to experiment with the Goth look, but was told that I'm too cute.   >:(  I wore a vampire costume for halloween, and my friends laughed at me saying that I was too adorable to be scary. ::)

And THANK YOU for agreeing that there was something about that Data was...rather attractive.  My friend turns green when I talk about how "attractive" he was.  (well, my gushing WAS rather detailed.  ;D :D ;) ;))

Er...thanks LOL

I'm gonna save up as much as I can while in school, as well as add it to the remainder balance of my financial aid coming to me in April. I've got a place to stay down south (I live in NorCal) and a ride to and from the Con :) I just need to get a ride 600 or so miles south lol I WAS going to buy another saber, but since I've never been able to attend a US based Convention, I'm gonna make it for the big time SDCC ;D that'll have to be my Birthday present for that year *shrugs*

You can be cute and be a Goth lol You just gotta know how to dress and accessorize! And attitude is also a plus. HotTopic is a good place to start lol A pity we don't have a Black Widow here in the US... They sell completely Goth clothes, etc.

Data hehe the hottest android in SciFi :p Now you found someone else how likes Data ;)

Uhm...I fear this is carrying on to the Anything Topic criteria... LOL
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 08:51:47 PM by SHAAK TI »

Grayven "Original"

Offline Darth Scythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #1057 on: August 19, 2008, 09:34:57 PM »
Thanks!  I thought it was time to post a pic of myself since I'm spending all my time wanting to know what everyone else here looks like.

I had to do much editing so that the rennie pic didn't take up so much room.

BTW, I didn't personally say how much I love your Zombie Goth Chick pic Shaak-Ti.   8)  Brent was much in the way of silver, but it was the only time I ever went all fangrrl.  The fact that he unexpectedly showed up with Jonathan Frakes and that chick that was Natasha Yar in our little po-dunk convention threw me for a HUGE loop.  Brent and Jonathan were definitely larger than life personalities.  My guy at the time said that was the only time in our entire time together that I was speechless.

And if anyone's interested, that's me with my Prophecy in SRD.  For some reason, my camera didn't like my Luke ep IV (consular green) or my liberator (fire orange.)  Next will be pics of my costume when Twin Roses gets done with it.   ;D

Delta, hush yourself.  There will be no disparaging talk about people here - even if they're talking about themselves! :-*

I would love to have seen a Consular Green Luke ANH. I may get mine converted to that color. Any pics you have of yours would be greatly appreciated.
Vader's Vault OSPP stunt "Majesty"
Do-Clo Yoda Lux III Red
Ultrasabers Luke ROTJ Lux III LedEngin 5 watt Green w/emitter upgrade
MR Luke ANH Stock
General Grievous/LDM Mace Windu ROTS TruPurple with windowed emitter
MHS saber \\\"Civil Elegance/Elegant Civility\\\" W.I.P.

Offline Jedi Knight Logan

• MASTER OF THE HURRICANE FLURRY
  • Master Force User
  • "Have lightsaber, will travel....."
« Reply #1058 on: August 19, 2008, 11:31:53 PM »
Very nice pics everyone! :) Especially you Je-Rel...you've worked very hard and it shows. I'm very proud of you. :)

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack..."

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #1059 on: August 20, 2008, 12:23:12 AM »
:D :D

I know what you're saying logan!!For some reason jedis are babe magnets lol :D :D

-Ben I believe it was a man who gave you the free dinner  ;) hahahahaha. We all know, the hottest and greatest lovers are the Sith  :D  :D  ;D.

Ray Park as Darth Maul, beats any Jedi any day, what do you think Shaak Ti?

-I merged the two topics as we agreed to with people  ;)

-Thanks for the pics Logan, Shaaki Ti and Je-Rel Drood  ;)

« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 12:36:14 AM by EMPEROR PALPATINE »

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #1060 on: August 20, 2008, 12:34:48 AM »
You darn right about Ray!  ;D And boy do these bad boys have a following! hehe I mean what Jedi or Rebellion character has their own Estrogene Bridages?? hehe

Grayven "Original"

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #1061 on: August 20, 2008, 06:59:58 AM »
JK, I'm giving credit where it's due, you're worth every blasted penny and I honestly couldn't have done it without you.   :-* (30 lbs. down, 20 more to go!)

Darth Sythe, I'll take pics of me and my Luke.  We figured out how to use my camera later on in the night.

As for the Dark Ones, I tend to look at them like ice cream.  Sometimes I feel like something Light, sometimes I feel like something Dark. Either way IT'S ALL GOOD!!!  (honestly, trying to make me choose between Liam Neeson and Ray Park is just mean!)  ;D

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline HAN SOLO

• Jedi/Alliance General aka FX-Sabers' "The Most Interesting Scoundrel"
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Meet my business parter. His name is DL-44.
« Reply #1062 on: August 20, 2008, 07:20:38 AM »
 :o! You two are are contrasticly (Is this even a word?) attractive women. 8)

Master Ti and her Dark Side alluring gaze and Je-Rel Drood with her serene smile. ;D

Delta, don't fret on the ladies, man. You're young, go enjoy life! There is much to be done out there before worrying about women, my friend!

I know what you're saying logan!!For some reason jedis are babe magnets lol :D :D

;). I'll never forget that magic, Uncle Ben. ;D

One of my test poses to see what the exposure would be like up at the Dojo in B&W. I grained the texture of the photo a little and threw a little movie pose into this one. (I was shooting to set-up a Katana Kata that night)

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

Offline Lord Dracus

• Master Force User
  • "The force is mine to command."
« Reply #1063 on: August 20, 2008, 08:53:00 AM »
  Once Do-Clo finishes my set of "SITH" lightsabers and I get my armor finished I am going to post some pics.

Offline Delta48

• Mascot Clone Trooper
  • Master Force User
« Reply #1064 on: August 20, 2008, 09:02:21 AM »

-Ben I believe it was a man who gave you the free dinner  ;) hahahahaha. We all know, the hottest and greatest lovers are the Sith  :D  :D  ;D.

Ray Park as Darth Maul, beats any Jedi any day, what do you think Shaak Ti?

-I merged the two topics as we agreed to with people  ;)

-Thanks for the pics Logan, Shaaki Ti and Je-Rel Drood  ;)

yes but we all sith have a bad ending,oh and han i was joking

retrousse