fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for Ducos Rossis  (Read 18708 times)

Offline daddy solo

• Master Force User
Re: Feedback for Ducos Rossis
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2012, 11:23:53 AM »
I can get in contact with him and get questions answered. I'm not going to air his personal business out here but I will say times are rough. Anyone that needs info from him can PM with their info and I'll get updates.

COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD!!  PM incoming

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• you think YOU have a bad hair day...
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Simple isn't always easy.
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2012, 11:47:36 AM »
Dear FX-Sabers.com members:  Ducos Rossis is currently having internet issues, and therefore is not able to get in touch with his customers. Please contact a council member with a status of the transaction.

We advise people to not start any new commissions or business until current builds are settled and we can determine that regular contact can be made with any customers on this site.

If anyone has any questions please contact a staff member here.

Please note, our recommendation to not conduct business through the forum is not to punish DR, but to protect the members here, and we hope that this is only a temporary measure until things get settled.  As such, this thread will be locked for a day or two until everything gets settled down.

For everything you gain, you lose something else.

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• you think YOU have a bad hair day...
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Simple isn't always easy.
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2012, 10:49:18 AM »
this thread is now unlocked.  Please keep this to factual 1st party feed back.

For everything you gain, you lose something else.

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline daddy solo

• Master Force User
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2012, 06:05:37 AM »
 I won't rehash the story of my saber again  (http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=34794.msg471406;topicseen#msg471406), but here is my feedback:

build aspects - DR definitely has a "mad scientist" quality to his designs. He was very creative with taking my saber to another level - 4.5/5 It's not everything he originally promised, but it's close

shipping - 3.5/5 . My saber was sent back well packaged and protected, but it took way too long and w/ no tracking info provided. He did add sig req at my repeated request (although I had to provide my mailing addie at least 4 times)

communication - Initially his communication was non-stop and beyond excellent. Unfortunately, that came to a grinding halt. I now know DR fell on some hard times, but all he had to do was communicate to his customers that there would be a significant delay w/  completion & delivery, and give them the opportunity to stay the course w/ him or opt out. Instead, he chose to simply vanish, which made for an increasingly frustrating experience culminating w/ a severe backlash on the part of myself, and several others who found themselves in similar circumstances. Long story short - EPIC FAIL!!!! 1/5

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 02:05:57 PM by daddy solo »

Offline Sandpeople are people too

• Once made Darth Vader Chuckle
  • Master Force User
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2017, 09:24:49 AM »
I just read on FB that Ducos Rossis, aka Ross Duca is once again defrauding and stealing from customers on FB.

Avoid Ross like the plauge.  He'll do some work, and you might even get a saber or 2 done (like I did), but then he runs with cash. 

JSS copper prototype- want it back.

FB link-

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1553748611608080/permalink/1914159295567008/

retrousse