fiduciary

Author Topic: Someone can check my Pico-Crumble + recharge/kill switch port diagram?  (Read 2604 times)

Offline jbkuma

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • Pixels, everywhere.
    • Mad Science Workshoppe
Re: Someone can check my Pico-Crumble + recharge/kill switch port diagram?
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 07:00:32 PM »
You're resistor for the led in the switch is where?  :sad:
There's a DynaOhm in the photo

Offline Callyste

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 04:26:35 AM »
You're resistor for the led in the switch is where?  :sad:
There's a DynaOhm in the photo

Oh yes, it's on the picture of the switch. It's already correctly wired to the switch's LED. Sorry for the confusion Dark Navel!

Many thanks to both of you. I should have everything ready to start working either tonight or tomorrow. Only waiting for the solder and extra wires to arrive from Amazon, and I'll be set.

Offline Dark Navel

• Master Force User
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2017, 08:38:13 AM »
Ah ha missed that on the pic.  Rock n roll...not too much solder and make sure you pre- tin which is crucial.

Offline Callyste

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2017, 10:06:57 AM »
Ah ha missed that on the pic.  Rock n roll...not too much solder and make sure you pre- tin which is crucial.

Aye aye ^^

I have just received my solder (I picked 2 different sizes) and I'll test first on an old N64 board before working on the Pico. I really don't want to fry it!

Thank you again!

Offline Callyste

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2017, 07:01:14 PM »
I'd like to thank you both once again. It's 3am, and I have just completed the build - AND IT WORKS *pats self*

Sure, my soldering is horrible, and I'm not sure it will last long, but it works. And you were right Dark Navel - I misunderstood you earlier about the switch's led being always on even when board is off. It was actually a mistake I made while making the diagram. I hopefully managed to quickly dismantle the saber after testing it, and re-routed the wire to the correct pad. It's perfect now!

I'll post pics in the Gallery tomorrow, when I have better lighting and when I'm not tired anymore ^^

May the Force ever serve you!
Callyste

Offline Callyste

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2017, 04:10:00 AM »
In the event someone in the future would search the forum for a diagram similar to mine and stumbles upon this topic, I have updated all diagrams from my posts (as well as initial post) with the correct one.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 04:16:08 AM by Callyste »

retrousse