fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for Darkmatter73  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Nightwing

• Experienced Force User
Feedback for Darkmatter73
« on: December 24, 2013, 10:24:47 AM »
Bought a saber from me and could not have been more pleasant to work with.  Communication was great, payment was prompt, and I would gladly do business with him in the future.
5/5

Offline padawhat?

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Feedback for Darkmatter73
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 06:25:30 AM »
Fantastic to work with, answered questions very promptly, and the packing was excellent.  Saber is just as described, excellent condition. Would happily buy from him again. Perfect transaction.

Offline EXAR KUN

• SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 03:35:20 PM »
Darkmatter bought a CEX from me that I had available when TCSS was out of stock. Paid fast and great to deal with. I would recommend buying or trading with him.

5/5

Offline Nick Knight

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 06:44:03 PM »
I just received Husk from darkmatter73 today. What a great saber and also what a great guy to do business with. Fast replys, great service and shipped Husk out so quickly. It was packed with care and then some, if a truck hit that box I bet my saber would have survived. Thank you again for such a beautiful peace of art!
5 out of 5 stars. I would give more if they would let me,
"A correction added to one’s store of knowledge. It was a thing to be grateful for, not something to take offense at. "
"Choose what is right, not what is easy"

Offline SaberG

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 04:56:08 PM »
I bought "Merciless" from darkmatter73 and am 100% satisfied with the purchase.  The saber is very well built and very cool, just as good in person if not better than in the pics.  Plus it was very well packaged and shipped right away.  Thanks for the great saber!!!

5/5

Offline noyl wendor

• Master Force User
    • waypointsabers
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 03:04:56 PM »
Traded hilts with darkmatter73. Real good trade, everything was well packed. Pleasure to trade/talk with. Definitely up for doing business with again.
 5/5 from me
"I don't deal in exotic weapons"

Offline LotionNinja

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 01:02:59 PM »
I bought Seneschal from Darkmatter73. Great communication, perfect packaging and the saber is amazing!

5/5

retrousse