fiduciary

Author Topic: MR 2002 Luke Skywalker ROTJ Limited Edition Replica  (Read 31481 times)

Offline Dark Skywalker

• formerly known as Dark Skywalker
  • Master Force User
Re: MR 2002 Luke Skywalker ROTJ Limited Edition Replica
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2006, 11:41:13 AM »
I always like to pretend I'm Obi-Wan giving Luke Anakin's lightsaber

Nothing Is Impossible

Offline Jedi Ollie

• Force User
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2006, 02:56:39 PM »
*Note to self: Don't EVER buy an le, it makes you go crazy like Dark, and Anakin Skywalker*

Offline Darth Nickel

• Padawan Learner
  • I sense something; a presence I've not felt since.
« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2006, 06:19:00 PM »
It's very true. It's so much fun to just look at them and experience them. It's amazing with the weight.... you really think it could be turned on.

I would not suggest getting an LE not because it makes you crazy.... it's that you will need them ALL....

If you decide NOT to get an LE... how about a custom 1:1 scale saber? The Luke V2? Obi ANH Weathered? Full Maul (that separates)? Leia? Trooper Saber? So many options.... so little money...
"You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me"

Offline Knuckle01

• formerly known as Jedi Master Knuckle
  • Master Force User
  • I am a Jedi, like my father before me...
« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2006, 07:38:58 PM »
It's very true. It's so much fun to just look at them and experience them. It's amazing with the weight.... you really think it could be turned on.

I would not suggest getting an LE not because it makes you crazy.... it's that you will need them ALL....

If you decide NOT to get an LE... how about a custom 1:1 scale saber? The Luke V2? Obi ANH Weathered? Full Maul (that separates)? Leia? Trooper Saber? So many options.... so little money...

i agree w/ you DN....i bought the anakin and told myself i would stop there.....now i have 3 LE's lol......
The Force will be with you....always.

Offline djforce

• Master Force User
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2006, 09:00:41 AM »
Yeah the 45. scaled sabers ar better because it's cheap and Yoda's could be a key chain but le's feel more acurate

Offline darthmaddy

• formerly known as Darth Malak
  • Master Force User
  • BATMAUL
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2007, 06:59:16 AM »
I've been thinking about getting one of these for a while, either an MR or a custom from Oz.  Does the MR version have actual copper or is it painted?  It may be a dumb question(it surely isn't paint).  But I have to be rid of any doubt. ;)
I'm not wearing hockey pads.

retrousse