fiduciary

Author Topic: Graflex Vintage ESB  (Read 10642 times)

Offline Arkos

• No Force
  • saber builder since 1998
Re: Graflex Vintage ESB
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2010, 06:54:54 AM »
I have hold that baby in my hands personally like a lot of Erv's creations, I had the chance to meet Erv several time.
This result come from the fact that not only skilled, but socially intelligent people can do in a teamwork:
that mean, in my humble point of view, that each of these people was able to make his stuff work with another hardware part*

We tend to naturally work alone, because it is faster and easier on our project. Sometime things get that complicated that a teamwork is necessary. This work is a master piece and prove that fine artisan works can going just more far and better than mass industry allows us.

*this is not true for a lot of electronic-for-props, adaptability is the important part of a good engineered system you want to sell, not everybody seem to understand that  ;D

Offline Setsuna Stratos

• Padawan Learner
  • Use THE FORCE Wisely!
Re: Graflex Vintage ESB
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2012, 05:52:17 AM »
Yoda does some very nice work. Hopefully My saber will look like this when I'm done. It took years to gather everything needed to do it especially the crystal chassis kit. Finally when the CF 5 arrives the project will start.

retrousse