fiduciary

Author Topic: 51TH "Emerald" with Nano Biscotti v2 by LDM (see the NBv2 in action!!!!)  (Read 3505 times)

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
51TH Commando PV Emerald with NBv2

Of course everyone now knows that the Nano Biscotti v2 has been released.  This is the saber in which I did my beta testing of that board.  It is a lightside version of my 51TH Commando PV saber with emerald green accented choke points and copper faux leather-wrap grip.  The NBv2 is a great board.  Excellent functionality and FoC on an entry-level board is pure gold.  Also, the sound quality and volume are epic.  Take a listen to the video ;)

Particulars:
51TH Commando PV Hilt
Nano Biscotti v2 (Stock Package)
PEx v2
Copper AV switch (main power)
9W RGB (Aqua w/White FoC)
Emerald decal accents
3.7V Li-ion w/2.1mm port in easy-spin pommel
LDM 28mm HO speaker in Machined Resonance
Copper Faux Leather-wrap grip

The BMT:

The Glams:

Offline Professor Huyang

• Formerly known as TyFighter
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Baron
Ayep. Me likey.

The dark emerald goes really well with the copper. Your color choices on both blade and hilt are always so easy on the eyes.
"Many years I have been on this ship teaching many a Jedi before you, and I will continue teaching many a Jedi after you. Call me what you want, but inside my memory banks I contain a record of every lightsaber ever made, and the Jedi who fashioned it."
―Huyang

Offline Vercify

• Master Force User
  • rawr
Emerald, now thats a powdercoat I haven't seen before. Looks great bud! Is this going up for sale or was this a commissioned build?

Offline Turgon

• Master Force User
  • Epic Bear sez " Can I haz two?"
I don't care for clean sabers, but I LOVE this one.

I've broken Juggers in half, smashed their bones, left the ground behind me wet with brains. There's nothing I wouldn't do to win. But I never hurt anyone for any reason other than sticking a dog's skull on a stake.

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Ayep. Me likey.

The dark emerald goes really well with the copper. Your color choices on both blade and hilt are always so easy on the eyes.

I thought so too.  Copper and Emerald seem naturally wed to me.  I mean, how could 100 million Irishmen be wrong? ^-^

Emerald, now thats a powdercoat I haven't seen before. Looks great bud! Is this going up for sale or was this a commissioned build?

Already for sale on my site.  I built it to test teh NBv2 and couldn't list it until the board was released.  I put it up on my site today...here is a very convenient link for anyone who may be interested (not you Vercify, I know, but whomever else may want it):  http://www.ldmcustomsabers.com/customsabersforsale.htm

It is actually a decal (the emerald).  It is more commonly used on Motorcycle fairings.  It is, of course exceptionally durable but can be removed if it were ever desired to do so.  I like to take advantage of my decal stock for sabers like these because that makes them easier for folks to mod at a later date should they choose to do so.

I don't care for clean sabers, but I LOVE this one.

That link..the one above...there is a non clean saber there too ;)

Offline Fat Ewok

• Master Force User
    • Gamer Professionals, LLC
Is it safe to guess that the NBv2 will not be offered as part of your services? :D

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Is it safe to guess that the NBv2 will not be offered as part of your services? :D

For me, it is slightly redundant since I use CSv2.  It is a product that I will always keep one of in stock, just in case.  However, I won't buy them by the gross like I do other boards.

Knight50

I like that leather wrap and the copper AV switch, don't think I've seen that before. Outstanding job as always, GG

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
I like that leather wrap and the copper AV switch, don't think I've seen that before. Outstanding job as always, GG

Thank you Sir :)

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
 8)

Love your newest saber build.Love the sounds coming from the new V2 as well. 8)

Offline Turgon

• Master Force User
I'm starting to get the shakes for Emerald...  Oh man!!!

I've broken Juggers in half, smashed their bones, left the ground behind me wet with brains. There's nothing I wouldn't do to win. But I never hurt anyone for any reason other than sticking a dog's skull on a stake.

Offline Vercify

• Master Force User
  • rawr

Just submit. Not only does it have the LDM Quality of installation, but it's a very a original looking, one of a kind saber perfect for spinning and dueling. You know you want it, and at this great price it's a good move.

Offline Turgon

• Master Force User

Just submit. Not only does it have the LDM Quality of installation, but it's a very a original looking, one of a kind saber perfect for spinning and dueling. You know you want it, and at this great price it's a good move.

You vex me!

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Thanks BEN.  LOL, you guys are killin me ;)  It may be sold shortly.  There have been a couple of lookie loos kicking the tires ;)

retrousse