fiduciary

Author Topic: Ti-el_teralls Darth Maul FFX review  (Read 4345 times)

Offline Ti-el_terall

• Experienced Force User
Ti-el_teralls Darth Maul FFX review
« on: July 09, 2007, 06:00:14 PM »
I got it today and man does it rock!

Packaging

I thought that they did a fairly good job on this double saber, The art work rocks and everything is well protected.

10/10

Blade

I think that for a red blade the saber is ok, its the best for dueling and is nice and thick

8/10

Single blade

As a single blade saber this hilt rocks. It is my favorite MR saber that I have held yet. It has a nice weight and s really cool in detail especially the end cap. People say its nice to use the connector as the end cap but I disagree, I prefer to have it as the normal single.

9/10

As a double staff saber

I really like the double even tho I wont use it as much. Once it is converted I will like the option of having the Tat version. This saber was brilliantly ebgineered and is one of my favorite hilts from the movies.

10/10

Offline HAN SOLO

• Jedi/Alliance General aka FX-Sabers' "The Most Interesting Scoundrel"
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Meet my business parter. His name is DL-44.
Re: Ti-el_teralls Darth Maul FFX review
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 06:31:59 PM »
Make your bed, you hippie! :D

Actually, I like this review. Short, sweer and straight to the point! ;D

How's the healing going? ???

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

Offline Ti-el_terall

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 06:47:16 PM »
Good, I went to anouther docter for a 2nd opinion and he said it wasnt growing as fast bacause Im more mature and almost fully growin, an adult body will take longer to heal then a childs. Im still only about 60% wight bearing and it will be anouther month till Im off crutches, but at least it will heal.

I also finally got to look at my x-rays today of my 7 week check up and when they went to drill a hole in the top part of my femur the drill bit broke, so now I will allways have bit of a drill bit in my bone :D

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 09:53:27 PM »
Are you sure that you aren't really Wolverine in disguise? ;D Breaking surgical grade drill bits on your femur! j/k

Great review Ti-El!

P.S. Make your bed, hippie! ;D
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 11:19:52 PM by DARTH TYRANUS »

Offline Ti-el_terall

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 10:13:03 PM »
Il make it when it starts smelling. ;)

Offline Darthmischief

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 10:26:06 PM »
 Hey Ti-el!

Hey everybody- leave him alone on his bed situation- entropy is one of the major driving forces in the universe. Entropy-the tendency towards disorder. I'm a working scientist-and I have little power against entropy!   ::)

I just got my dual Maul- and I have to agree with you- it's a really beautiful beast!

And btw, I'm old enough to have seen the FIRST Star Wars (ANH) in the theater opening night-as a teen-and
MY bed frequently looks like yours! And I ain't no hippie -in my case it's a medical disorder called  neat-a-phobia. A true female friend has made some in roads on my disorder-but it's a struggle for me- right up until she wants to come over-then the junk magically FLIES onto the shelves and back in the drawers.  ;D

Sorry to read you had such a NASTY break. I hope you regain full function. What happened?

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 09:10:58 PM »
LOL I won't even show my bed... ;D

Nothing wrong with brillant people being messy... ;)

retrousse