fiduciary

Author Topic: Weathered Dark Malakyte CSv2 and Weathered Black Chrome Dark Malakyte Stunt  (Read 5135 times)

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Weathered Dark Malakyte CSv2TM and Weathered Black Chrome Dark Malakyte Stunt

These sabers are builds from my website.  A couple of cool weathered versions of my Malak homage sabers.
Particulars:

Black Chrome (one) and Matte Black Powder Coating (Dark Malakyte format)
CSv2 with Lightmeat/Darkmeat
Luxeon Red Blade (CSv2) 5W Green Blade (stunt)
3.7V 1200mA Battery pack with recharge/kill in pommel
12mm latching Switch (CSv2)
HO Speaker with Machined ResonanceTM (on CSv2)
Easy Spin PommelTM (on CSv2)
LDM Pommel Insert (on the CSv2)
Triple-Baked Weathering (on the CSv2)

The BMT:

The Glams (CSv2):

The Glams (Stunt):

Offline sekrogue1985

• Force User
always did your weathering jobs!!

Offline Starwinder

• Master Force User
  • I don't like sand...
Agreed.  Always love seeing the black chrome weathering especially!

Offline Wildcard

• Master Force User
  • This is an ex-parrot.
I really like all of your Malakyte sabers, and these dark weathered variants look great!

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Thanks guys.  They really are great sabers.  It is a shame that they haven't been a bit more popular.  Oh well.  :-\

Offline Vercify

• Master Force User
  • rawr
Thanks guys.  They really are great sabers.  It is a shame that they haven't been a bit more popular.  Oh well.  :-\

I once heard some cyborg talking about first being an artist, then a salesman  :-\

Were these for our mutual friend, by chance?

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com

I once heard some cyborg talking about first being an artist, then a salesman  :-\

Indeed.  And that is true, but my shop space is dwindling, lol.  These were not for him.  I will post those tomorrow-ish.  He will have them before they are posted.  They are much more plain, but there are 3 of them...a Commando and 2 of my working POC's for the Malakytes.

Offline Vercify

• Master Force User
  • rawr

Indeed.  And that is true, but my shop space is dwindling, lol.  These were not for him.  I will post those tomorrow-ish.  He will have them before they are posted.  They are much more plain, but there are 3 of them...a Commando and 2 of my working POC's for the Malakytes.

Well I may have inter-galactic advertising abilities that you don't even know about, ha!

Glad to hear he was taken care of, I'll keep my eyes peeled for the post. Also good to hear that there is another commando out there. Those things rock, I want to see more custom renditions.

Offline Wickedreamz

• Experienced Force User

Cant wait to get my CSv2 home...thanks General Grievous!

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com

Cant wait to get my CSv2 home...thanks General Grievous!

LOL, you found it...I just sent the link.  Hahahahah, oh well.  Glad you like her.  A very cool saber indeed.

Well I may have inter-galactic advertising abilities that you don't even know about, ha!

Glad to hear he was taken care of, I'll keep my eyes peeled for the post. Also good to hear that there is another commando out there. Those things rock, I want to see more custom renditions.

It is plain now, but my guess is that I will see it back one day for a nice set of upgrades.

Offline Lazi-D

• Padawan Learner
  • diagnosis, acute saberphilia...
Re: Weathered Dark Malakyte CSv2 and Weathered Black Chrome Dark Malakyte Stunt
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2014, 05:25:26 AM »
Dear General,

I would love to get my hands on a black chrome dark malakyte.  I'd be ready to go if you have the capacity.

Sincere regards,
Lazi-D

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Re: Weathered Dark Malakyte CSv2 and Weathered Black Chrome Dark Malakyte Stunt
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2014, 12:14:30 PM »
Dear General,

I would love to get my hands on a black chrome dark malakyte.  I'd be ready to go if you have the capacity.

Sincere regards,
Lazi-D

You have a PM ;)

retrousse