fiduciary

Author Topic: LDMCustomsabers Services list and Price list--Malakyte & 51TH PV Sabers Too!  (Read 34961 times)

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
In the interest of uniformity and full pricing disclosure, I went through all my sticky notes and PMs and have compiled a basic services and pricelist.  If you do not see what you want, PM me or check with one of the other smiths.  We are not in competition and we all talk (nearly every day), so don't try to play us!  These services lists have been compiled in an effort to meet the onerous demand for all of our services and will, hopefully, allow us to serve you better.

LDMCustomSabers Policies

Revised 05-13-13

You may Contact me via PM here at Fx, via webform from my "contact" tab on my website or via e-mail at: ldm.tcss_services@yahoo.com

Working framework for future build log (starting Feb. 15, 2012):

Project Selection Process: 

Firstly, I would like to thank each and every one of my many clients over the last 6 years.  Without you, my artistic pursuits would not be realized and for that, I am eternally thankful.  Please understand that the following "rules" are now in effect to make your experience with me better.  I strive for EXCELLENT client care and quality of work and feel as though the following changes will help me to deliver that more effectively than I already do without stressing me out so bad that I feel like i need to puke every day.

The manner in which I will accept new commissions must be changed.  Philosophically, I am not comfortable sitting on people's money for extended periods of time, nor am I comfortable making people wait for long periods of time.  Finally, I really hate finally getting to a project only to find that the client has disappeared into the great beyond internetz after I have all their parts on hand.  So, to rectify this I have created my new build log.  As you can see by looking below, there are limited spots for various types of projects.  If the type of project you want is full, then I will not take it until a spot opens up.  Period.  Right now, I have 25+ people waiting for me to accept commissions again...look at my log...does it look like I will be getting to anything new any time soon?  The projects there already are 3 months + of work and other than the repairs, it is all from my previous build log!

What will happen is that I will diligently update my build log (both here and on my site...see my blog above for announcements) as spots become available.  When I clear 2-3 projects, I will open up the spots.  The first folks to contact me will get those slots if we can  agree on the details.  So, which place do I update quicker?  My site.  Usually update it 1-24 hours sooner than here.

How do I pick the projects that I will accept?  Well, I have to feel them.  I am done taking projects that I can't put my heart into.  If I decline your project, it doesn't mean that it sucks, it just means that it doesn't move ME.  Art is like that.  My long time clients already know this about me and now is the time that the rest of you do as well.  You know before you come to me if you like my style and if you do, then don't be surprised if I ma opinionated about your project.  I have done this nearing 400 times now.  I know what I am doing and I will not steer you wrong.  If I say it will look bad...it will.  If I say it won't work...it won't.  Finally, I reserve the right to "jump around" my build log as I see fit.  I don't do it often, but sometimes I get "blocked" and need to clear my head by working on something else.  If you commission me, do not complain about this.

If you commission me, you are gonna have to trust me or we cannot work together.  I will not steal your money, nor will I simply disappear (barring an accident or something).  If it turns out that  I cannot finish our business together (my fault) then I will refund your deposit money in it's entirety.  If you spaz out, I will not refund you unless you find someone to buy you out (and it will be minus the paypal fees).

So, in summation...you want me to do a project for you, you #1 check my build log and see if I have a spot open BEFORE you PM or email me.  Then, #2 you read my Services post (above or on my site) so that you understand my guidelines/policies.  Finally, #3 you PM or email me and we discuss your project.  If you miss any of the above 3 steps, I will tell you to read my services thread/tab and possibly send Gravy to your domicile for a little "awareness training".  ;)

As always, you are free to PM or email me questions, but make sure you have actually looked for the answer here first ;)

Pricing DOES NOT include return (to you) shipping fees which will be added to ALL orders.

A 25% Deposit is required prior to the start of ALL projects except for MKIII's, which is a flat $100.

Payment policy:

Money orders and paypal are preferred methods of payment.

Money orders: must clear the banking system and authenticity checks before your item is shipped
Paypal:
1.  You must be "verified" and your shipping address MUST appear on your paypal account so I can print shipping.
2.  Purchase payment type ONLY.   You will have buyer protection, but a 3.5% (CONUS) or 4% (International) internet convenience fee will be added to your total.  I can (and prefer to) invoice you.

Shipping:

Domestic (CONUS):
~Your items will be shipped by USPS
~Delivery Confirmation or a tracking number will be sent automatically from the USPS
~***If you want insurance on any order you must request it.

International:
~Express mail service (EMS) or Priority Mail Service via USPS.
~***Don't ask me to lie on customs forms***.
~I will declare it as a gift or product sample. For all I know, it is a gift for a relative.
~I will not declare it lower than it's value. 
~***If you want insurance on any order you must request it.

Be advised the prices listed do not include parts cost. Additional parts required for your build will be passed on to you.  I charge my cost for all parts used.

Labor Fees included in price unless otherwise specified and all prices are subject to change.

Korbanth conversion service price structure:  Sith Planet sound and light installation services

Payment plans (for completed builds only).

25% initial deposit.

1 month max time. (+/- 1 to 2 days is okay) Effective day of deposit received.

On day 35 a 25.00 fee will be added.

Payments will be considered non refundable deposits, unless YOU find another buyer that will pay in full.

Paypal payments + 4% only. No Exceptions.

Saber will not ship until full payment is made.

Liability: 
*Accidents happen during removal and installation. This is a risk that you, the client take when you contract me.
***I am not responsible for Soundboard failures, blown speakers, or over driven LEDS.***

Build Changes:
LATE CHANGES to a saber BUILD WILL Make it COST MORE and your SABER WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL THESE CHARGES ARE PAID.

Additional Charges:
Some Sabersmiths apply these charges as they go, or they just let it slide. I, like Jango have tried the latter and the former. Neither result was satisfactory.
NOW I (also) am telling you upfront this is how it is.

Late Change Fee Structure:
If a deposit has been paid and the parts are ordered, and changes by the client after that will involve a fee, which is: Parts cost/parts return cost + $20.00-$25.00

Rush Order Fee:
Rush Order 10.00 base+ 10.00 for each saber ahead of yours
For example: Your saber has 7 other builds ahead of it. You need it NOW!  An $80.00 fee will be imposed.
No one likes a line jumper.

Nuisance Fee Structure:
Once your build is started I will answer status requests once a week. Three (3) status requests or more in any 2 week period will have a $20.00 fee added, per request. If you want it rushed see above.

If any of these fees is applied/billed to you, they must be paid before your saber is shipped.

Limited Warranty:
Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship for the Product for a period of 90 days from the original date of Receipt from LDM.

***I offer a 90 day warranty repair on my work from the day you receive it. ANYTHING after that is subject to a repair fee***

I want you to be happy with your saber.  Please contact me with ANY issues before the end of the 90 day period, I will help you.

This limited Warranty does not cover any damage due to (1) acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, improper handling, commercial use or modifications of this Product, or normal wear and tear; (2) improper operation or maintenance of this Product; or (3) attempted repair by any party other than LDM or an ISG Member.* This Limited Warranty does not apply where it is determined by LDM or an ISG Member that there is no fault with the Product itself. Repairs not covered by the Limited Warranty may, at LDM’s or an ISG Member’s discretion, be carried out at the owner's expense.

And - You, the customer, are responsible for the cost of returning the Product to and return shipping from LDM or an ISG Member.

Electronics, such as soundboards, batteries and LEDs are not warranted by me, as I did not make them.

Crystal Focus/Ultrasound Repairs must be preformed by their respective manufacturers or authorized repair contractors. You will be responsible for any fees thus incurred including shipping.

*If you attempt to repair it yourself, the warranty is void. I will repair it, but it will be at your expense.

Warranty is non transferable.

Trademarked Terminology

I guess it is a sign of the times, but this is where I will list my Trademarked Terminology.  What does this mean to you?  Really nothing other than it educates you as to who developed these things and terms.  Is it for my ego?  Not so much that as it is to prevent my head from exploding whenever someone asks me if  I "know how" to integrate one of my own darned techniques on their project!  You may use my terminology whenever you want and without the ™ if you like. As a matter of fact, I shared this terminology and the techniques behind the different terms for everyone's benefit.   Just don't try to claim that it is something that "you" developed.  I will not list the "™" symbol whenever I post them either.

Reverse Sound™

Crystal Pommel™

TruPurple™

Blinkified™

Ramping Accent LEDs™

Black Mat Time™ or BMT™

Bronzium Weathering™/Oxidized Bronzium Weathering™

Triple Baked Finish™

Super Secret Weathering Sauce™

Oxidized Weathering™/Oxidium Weathering™

Touch Plate Activation™

MKVI™/MKVI Hero™

Canon Bane™/Canon Bane Weathering™

Lightshank™

Shoto Saber™

I may have missed a couple, but I will add them shortly.  If any of you OG folk notice any missing items, lemme know.  If anyone has "issue" with anything, feel free to contact me via PM. 
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:56:28 AM by GENERAL GRIEVOUS »

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Commonly requested services
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 03:20:38 PM »
You may Contact me via PM here at Fx, via webform from my "contact" tab on my website or via e-mail at: ldm.tcss_services@yahoo.com

Common Products & Services:

Services:

***Be advised the prices listed do not include parts cost. Additional parts required for your build will be passed on to you.  I charge my cost for all parts used.

***Labor Fees included in price unless otherwise specified and all prices are subject to change.

Install in-hilt Rechargeable battery system:

NIMH: (3.6-4.8V) - $50-55
Li-ion: (3.7V) $55-85, (7.4V) $75-125                                                                                                               
Additional products available: NiMH charger with 2.1mm adapter - $26.  3.7V or 7.4V Charger with 2.1mm or 1.3mm adapter - $26, or Li-ion smart multi-charger $ with 2.1mm or 1.3mm adapter $33

~Prices may change based on different batteries or special pack requests.  I also may need to add a hole to your hilt (if so, this is included in the cost).

Install MR/Hasbro FX Sound (in a saber capable of holding it):

Level 1: Customer supplied board - $60-70 (price includes the install labor only, parts extra).
Level 2: LDM Supplied board - $115-125 (price includes board and install labor, parts extra).
Option: Premium speaker upgrade adds $10

~Be advised these prices do not include misc* parts cost.

Install Crystal Shard(CSv1/CSv2)/Ultrasound 1.x or 2.x:

Level 1: Customer Supplied boards (Ultrasound only) - $78 (Meaning YOU buy the board, then PAY me to install it). 
Level 2: LDM supplied the board (CSv1, subject to availability for US) $237.00.   
Level 3: LDM supplied the board (CSv2 with CSv1 functionality and hidden Aux to change fonts) $237.00.     
Level 4: LDM supplied the board (CSv2, Aux Switch installed on outer hilt) $252.00.                                                     
Option 1 (Level 2-4 only): FoC for CSvX adds $60 to the cost.
Option 2 (Level 2-4 only): Color Mixed blade colors for CSvX adds $40 to the cost (+ LED cost).

***Note: This price is for a straight swap of boards only. Should you want your old sound board returned to you there is a surcharge of $25.00* (applies to CF and PC installs as well)***

~These prices do not include *misc* parts cost or custom sound font cost (I will not "pirate" fonts for you but I can get whatever you need).

**Note- RICE ports will NOT Automatically be installed in a hilt.  I will use RICE to tune Color-mixed installs, if you want the port left inside the hilt (and it is possible for your build) you must confirm with me BEFORE we begin.  RICE-added surcharge is $45

Install Crystal Focus or Petit Crouton (PC) : (*For Customer supplied boards, but I prefer to provide the CF or PC*)

Level 1: Basic Install and setup (Includes basic sound fonts, and basic calibration...board price added if I supply it)- PC $150 + Board Cost, CF $195 + Board Cost
Level 2: Everything in Level 1 + FoC (Available on Crystal Focus and PC only) adds $65 to the Level 1 cost. 
Level 3:Everything in Level 1 + CEx (Available on CF only) adds $100 + CEx cost to the Level 1 cost.

~For Custom Installs and advanced setups - **CONTACT FOR ESTIMATE**
~These prices do not include *misc.* parts cost or custom sound font cost (I will not "pirate" fonts for you but I can get whatever you need).

**Note- RICE ports will NOT Automatically be installed in a hilt.  I will use RICE to tune Color-mixed installs, if you want the port left inside the hilt (and it is possible for your build) you must confirm with me BEFORE we begin.  RICE-added surcharge is $45

Master Replicas (MR) saber Luxeon-style LED conversion (Basic MR/Hasbro Signature Series (Hfx) Saber conversion):               
***These prices are for owner supplied sabers and do not include any "extra" features!***

Level 1: Basic Conversion:  $129 (all parts included) + shipping.                                                                         
Level 2: Metal BH conversion $135 (all parts included) + shipping.                                                                         
Level 3: MR Luke ESB (ESB only) $155 + shipping
Other MR/Hfx Services: LED Swap for a new color or different color (or Replacement) in an already converted saber:  $25 ($38 for TruPurpleTM) plus cost of LED + shipping.

Install Accent LED in saber (including in a lighted switch):

~Basic 5mm LED $10 each plus LED (or switch) cost
~Basic machining for a lighted switch $12.50
~LED bar-graph: PM me for quote.

Install Crystal PommelTM/chamber in Saber (that is capable of holding one):

Level 1: Faux Crystal PommelTM: $35 plus parts
Level 2: True Crystal PommelTM: $75 plus parts
Level 3 (If reasonable): Crystal Chamber: $65-$295 plus parts

Install Reverse SoundTM system:

~$40-$55 plus parts

Install Color Mixed Main LED (Including AquaTM, TruPurpleTM , IceBluTM, VioletIceTM, SkyBluTM, Viridian, Orange, Yellow, etc.) :

Level 1: Done while other work is being done to a saber, $45 (LED included)
Level 2: Done as a sole upgrade (not while other work being done to the saber), $65 (LED included)

Parks/Saberkit/Sith Planet Conversion price list:

See below.

Weathering a Saber:

Level 1: For a single color (black or copper) $55-$65
Level 2:For multiple colors (black &/or copper/gold) $95-$115

Note: All weathered sabers are weathered in Triple-Baked EnamelTM and are exceptionally durable.  The weathering will not 'rub off'.

Powder Coating:

Notes:  Powder Coating is limited to colors on hand (if I have to order it, you pay a $12 additional fee + Powder cost). There is a 2 piece per color minimum charge.

~Translucent colors are $18 per piece
~Black or opaque colors are $12.50 per piece.

***Further Notes on Powder coating:  I ask that people finish sand their parts prior to sending them to me and polish any parts to be translucently PC'd. Quality is guaranteed, but if you have never seen translucent PC first hand, it could disappoint you (it looks better in pictures than in real life).  If I have to do more than basic prep on your parts, you will be charged DOUBLE.

Miscellaneous (“misc.”) parts:

~This list can include TCSS Premium speakers, switches, wire, battery holders, etc. (Basically anything I need to purchase to build your saber.)

Custom build Category:

If it is not a BASIC swap or install and is not listed here, it falls into the CUSTOM category. Please contact me via webform, email or Private message for a Quote.

If you have something special in mind for your saber, based on my previous work, contact me to discuss it.

Payment plans (for completed builds only).

25% initial deposit (which is required for the initiation of all projects).

At the completion of the project, the buyer will have 1 month maximum to pay for his/her saber. (+/- 1 to 2 days is reasonable, but don't try to take advantage).  The one Month clock starts on the day that I inform you that your saber is finished.

***On day 35 a 25.00 fee will be added.

Payments will be considered non-refundable deposits, unless YOU find another buyer that will pay in full.

I will accept Paypal payments + 4% only for those who choose the payment plan. No Exceptions.

The Completed saber (and any accessories) will not ship until full payment is made.

Liability:

Accidents happen during removal and installation. Although I take great care in my work, any potential damage as a result of me working on your saber is a risk that you, the client take when you contract me.  When you commission me, you are agreeing to this stipulation.

***I am not responsible for Soundboard failures, blown speakers, or over driven LEDS.***

Build Changes:

LATE CHANGES to a saber BUILD WILL Make it COST MORE and your SABER WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL THESE CHARGES ARE PAID.

Additional Charges (A-C below):

Some Sabersmiths apply these charges as they go, or they just let it slide. I have tried the latter and the former. Neither result was satisfactory. So,  I am telling you upfront this is how it is.

A) Late Change Fee Structure:

If a deposit has been paid and the parts are ordered, and changes by the client after that will involve a fee, which is: Parts cost/parts return cost + $20.00-$25.00

B) Rush Order Fee:

Rush Order 10.00 base+ 10.00 for each saber ahead of yours
For example: Your saber has 7 other builds ahead of it. You need it NOW!  An $80.00 fee will be imposed.
No one likes a line jumper.

C) Nuisance Fee(s):

Once your build is started I will answer status requests once a week. Three (3) status requests or more in any 2 week period will have a $20.00 fee added, per request. If you want it rushed see above.

If any of these fees is applied/billed to you, they must be paid before your saber is shipped.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:05:39 AM by GENERAL GRIEVOUS »

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Re: LDMCustomsabers Services list and Price list--Malakyte Sabers
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 08:55:59 PM »

Products:

Updated: 10-14-13

Blades:(all bullet-tip versions include the LDM/Jango-style Shine through tip)

1" OD Gelu-Ultra (clear) style: $25
1" OD Gelu-Ultra (clear) style w/ bullet tip: $31
1" OD Gelu-Ultra (clear) style 20" Shoto blade: $22
1" OD Gelu-Ultra (clear) style 6" Lightshank(tm) blade with custom pointed tip: $20

1” OD Ultraedge/Trans White: $30
1” OD Ultraedge/Trans White w/ bullet tip: $35

7/8” OD Gelu-Ultra (clear) style w/ bullet tip: $35
7/8” OD Trans White style w/ bullet tip: $35
7/8" Nylon (white) w/ bullet tip: $43     

3/4” OD Gelu-Ultra (clear) style with bullet tip $41                                                                                                     
3/4” OD Gelu-Ultra (clear) style with round tip: $32 

Kill Keys:

Basic style:  $3.50

Cone Knob: $12-25 (ROTJ-style is $25)

Premium: $15-$18

Crystal $15. $25 (Quartz and brass), $35 (Swarovski inlaid large key, Pix of all available colors added):

Skull: $25 (1st 2 pix), $35 (golden, matte black or metal), $55 (Replica Bone)

MKVI MRLE-style machined end cap: $75

Pix forthcoming, but if you don't know what they look like, odds are you aren't shelling out $75 for one, now are ya? ;)

Sabers for which I am well known:

MKIII(Obi-Wan) and MKVI(Luke ROTJ) Sabers:

Send in (MKIII only.  I prefer not to do these since I now have my own version of the MKIII produced):

Level A: Fx-style Saber (with rechargeable battery pack and MR sound) $450
Level B:Fx-style Saber (with rechargeable battery pack and MR sound + 2 accent LEDs) $485
Level C: Ultra (with rechargeable battery pack and you send the Ultrasound 2.x) $525
Level D: Crystal Shard (with rechargeable battery pack and CSv1) $705
Level E: Petit Crouton (rechargeable battery pack & PCv2 sound + 2 accent LEDs. You send PC or I supply it) $645 or $770
Level F: Crystal (rechargeable battery pack + 2 accent LEDs or touchplate.  You send the CF or I supply it) $755 or $885

Full Saber:

Level 1: Soundless Stunt (3aaa holder, LED driver, machined optics) $420
Level 2: Fx-style Saber (with rechargeable battery pack and MR sound) $625
Level 3: Fx-style Saber (with rechargeable battery pack and MR sound + 2 accent LEDs or touchplate) $665
Level 4: Ultra (with rechargeable battery pack and Ultrasound 2.x) $825   
Level 5: Crystal Shard (with rechargeable battery pack and CSv1) $855                                                                   
Level 6:Petit Crouton (rechargeable battery pack & PCv2 sound + 2 accent LEDs or touchplate.  Pommel re-chromed as needed...MKIII only) $956                                 
Level 7: Crystal (rechargeable battery pack + 2 accent LEDs or touchplate.  Pommel re-chromed as needed...MKIII only. Plus you send the CF) $1350
Level 8:Crystal Plus (rechargeable battery pack + 2 accent LEDs or touchplate.  Pommel re-chromed as needed...MKIII only. We supply the CF) $1550 (could go up if CF cost increases)

*** - MKVI only available in Level 5, 6 or 8 trim and add $50 to prices listed (MKVI only)***

***NOTE 1 - FoC adds $70 to any Plecterlabs level (Levels 5-8)***

***NOTE 2 - Weathered versions (MKIII) are subject to the standard weathering pricing listed on the previous services tab (under Weathering).  Weathering is exceptionally durable due to my 5-step Triple-baked enameling process.  It WILL NOT rub off.  V2 Specific weathering is $75***

ROTJ or Obi-Wan ROTS/ANH Sabers:

MR (or Hasbro Signature)-based:

Stunt Obi, ROTJ V2 or V3 “Luxeon-style”:  $165
Converted V2 or V3 (with MR/Hfx sound): $300
Converted Obi: $250
Send in Conversion (V2/V3): $190

MHS-based:

Stunt Obi, ROTJ V2 or V3 “luxeon-style”:  $290
MR/Hfx V2 or V3 (with rechargeable battery and Crystal pommel): $450
Petit Crouton/Crystal Shard/Ultrasound X.x (sub. to availability) Obi or ROTJ V2 or V3 (with rechargeable battery and Crystal pommel) $650-755
CF Obi, ROTJ V2/V3 (with rechargeable battery and Crystal pommel): $1100-$1250 (depends on CF price or, you send the CF, subtract $125)

Korbanth/Parks based (BK4/Dark Avenger, LS6/Arcwave, Jade, DV6):

Send in:

Level 1: MR/US2.5/CSv1/PC (Lux Style): $485-605 (option dependent)(I have MR's for $55, US for $75, CSv1 for $100 and PC for $125
Level 2: CF: start at $575, but PM me with the options you want so we can discuss it.

If I provide the hilt, the actual hilt cost will be added. FoC is available on CSv1, PCv2 and CFv6 versions and adds $70.

Korbanth/Parks based (OWK1 or Duke):

Hfx Yoda or CSv1 sound, rechargeable Li-ion battery pack w/3 Watt LED: $455 (Hfx) or $595 (CSv1). 

If I provide the hilt, the actual hilt cost will be added. FoC is available on CSv1, PCv2 and CFv6 versions and adds $70.

Korbanth run II/Parks based (Qui, MW1 or MW3):

Level 1: MR sound/US2.5/CSv1/PC (Lux Style): $505-695 (option dependent)(I have MR's for $55, US for $75 and PC for $125)
Level 2: CF: start at $595, but PM me with the options you want so we can discuss it.

Graflex/Heiland Flashgun conversions (Luke and Vader EpIV & V Sabers):

Send in (chassis with crystal chamber adds $260 to any saber in this category--Will be Diatium Power Core, not Yoda-style chassis):

Level A: Fx-style Saber (with rechargeable battery pack and MR sound) $300
Level B: Fx-style Saber (with rechargeable battery pack and MR sound + 2 accent LEDs) $335
Level C: Ultra (with rechargeable battery pack and you send the Ultrasound 2.x) $355
Level D: Crystal Shard (with rechargeable battery pack and CSv1) $505
Level E: Petit Crouton (rechargeable battery pack & PCv2 sound + 2 accent LEDs. You send PC or I supply it) $475 or $605
Level F: Crystal (rechargeable battery pack + 2 accent LEDs or touchplate.  You send the CF or I supply it) $565 or $735

Full Saber (chassis with crystal chamber adds $250 to any saber in this category):

Level 1: Soundless Stunt (3aaa holder, LED driver, machined optics) $350
Level 2: Fx-style Saber (with rechargeable battery pack and MR sound) $565
Level 3: Fx-style Saber (with rechargeable battery pack and MR sound + 2 accent LEDs) $580
Level 4: Ultra (with rechargeable battery pack and Ultrasound 2.x) $680
Level 5: Crystal Shard (with rechargeable battery pack and CSv1) $805
Level 6: Petit Crouton (rechargeable battery pack & PCv2 sound + 2 accent LEDs) $875
Level 7: Crystal (rechargeable battery pack + 2 accent LEDs or touchplate.  Plus you send the CF)) $800
Level 8: Crystal Plus (rechargeable battery pack + 2 accent LEDs. We supply the CF) $1325 (Could increase if CF

Full Custom:  PM for a quote.

If the price is not in the thread, PM me and I will PM it to you.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:34:45 AM by GENERAL GRIEVOUS »

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com

MalakyteTM Sabers

The Original Thread is located HERE

LDMCustomSabers is proud to present our new line of stunt sabers.  This product has been in the works since early 2010 but various runs have always pushed them to the background.  Finally, their time has come.  This is a "Full-sized" saber,  CNC machined in 7 parts (Shroud, Blade holder, Optics Module, Body, Grip, Pommel and Pommel Insert).  With the shroud attached, the saber measures 13" with a maximum OD (of the grip section) of 1.45".  Removing the shroud makes the saber 12" long.  All of the saber's sections are threaded and therefore the sabers will be exceptionally durable and duel-worthy should folks so desire.  There is a great deal of real-estate inside these babies (by design), so there is plenty of room for chambers, chassis, foghorns, whatever you want to add to your saber.

Because I realize that not everyone wants the same thing, these will be available in 2 styles, the MalakyteTM and the Dark MalakyteTM(powdercoated accents in gorgeous LDM Flat Black).  ...And because I also realize that not everyone wants a completed saber, these will be offered in 2 electronics versions, the Malakyte (and Dark MalakyteTM) StuntTM and the very affordable Malakyte (and Dark MalakyteTM) CSv1 SaberTM.  The price list for each version and trim level is included below along with the options that I will make available.

MalakyteTM Sabers, the Stunt Version

The MalakyteTM Stunt (with Green blade):

The Base Price for ONE MalakyteTM (Stunt Version) saber will be:

$189 + shipping
will include saber with non-lighted 12mm switch, 3 aaa battery holder (with Velcro strap) and 34"  LDM Blade.  This base price includes a 3W LED in any of the Standard colors listed below.

Standard colors:
White, Red, Green, Blue, Amber.

Optional features:

Premium Colors: TruPurpleâ„¢, Viridian, Sky Blue, Yellow,Cyan and Orange add $18
Powder Coating, for a Dark Malakyteâ„¢ add $25, Custom colors, PM me for price.
Weathering add $18
Covertec wheel installation add $10
LDM Pommel insert add $7

Malakyte CSv2TM

The Dark MalakyteTM with CSv2 (Red blade, Purple FoC) and lighted switch:
The Base Price for ONE MalakyteTM CSv1 saber will be:

$319 + shipping The Saber will include the following: Crystal Shardâ„¢, 3.7V Li-ion (In-Hilt recharge w/2.1mm Recharge/kill in pommel), LDM Vented Free-Spin Pommel insertâ„¢, Machined Resonance Chamber, HO Speaker, Basic Kill-key, non-lighted 12mm switch, Aux Switch accessible via pommel, 34"  LDM Blade.  This base price includes a 3W LED in any of the Standard colors listed below.

Standard colors: White, Red, Green, Blue, Sky Blue and Cyan

Optional features:

Premium Colors:
TruPurpleâ„¢, Viridian, Yellow and Orange, IceBlue add $15

3.7V Li-ion charger add $18
Upgrade to lighted switch add $15
Flash On ClashTM with the 3W mixed colors add $15
Upgrade to 9W Tri-LED with FoCâ„¢ (Rebel, Cree RGBW or LDM 9W RGB depending on color chosen).  This is for ANY color listed... add $35
Powder Coating, for a Dark Malakyteâ„¢ add $25, Custom colors, PM me for price.
Weathering add $18
Covertec wheel installation add $10
Aux Switch @180 degrees from Power switch (aka "in-hilt installation"): $15

***NOTE:  If you don't want/need a blade, then the price is $15 less.  This would also likely save you a few bucks on shipping.

The TUTORIAL Video:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:55:22 AM by GENERAL GRIEVOUS »

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com

Original thread is located Here: 51TH Commando PV, a new dueling saber line by LDM

51TH Commando PV Pricing Structure and example:

51TH Commando PVTM (Production Version)

With the pleasant success of my Malakyte Saber line, I decided to augment my regular products with a more Sithly offering.  This presented me the opportunity to bring one of my most successful series of sabers into the production arena and therefore make them available at a much lesser price to more folks.  The 51TH Commando PVTM is that saber.  It is the natural evolution of my 51TH Commando sabers, the V6 if you will.  It employs the same double-chock architecture as the MalakyteTM sabers for awesome spin-ability.  The electronics are also installed in the exact same manner to ensure extreme durability for those who wish to duel with some level of vigor.  They will be available in whatever color scheme a person wants.  The "stock" version will be as seen in the following thread, the "Tactical" version.  This is a monochrome color scheme (the production model would have a black button vs. the red one on the POC) that is lightly weathered black that looks well used but not abused.  This is the saber of a Sith trooper, a front line warrior who must have a solid and functional weapon to survive!  At the time of this posting, I will be taking orders.  Turn around time should be about 2 weeks (just like the MalakytesTM). 

The Example Pix:

The Pricing Structure:

Stunt Saber (no sound): $185 + paypal fee + shipping will include saber with non-lighted 16mm switch, 3 aaa battery holder (with Velcro strap) and 34"  LDM Blade.  This base price includes a 3W LED in any of the Standard colors (White, Red, Green, Blue, Amber.).

Optional features:

Premium Colors: TruPurpleâ„¢, Viridian, SkyBluâ„¢, Yellow, Cyan and Orange adds $20
Powder Coating: starts at $25, PM me your design for a price quote.
Weathering: $20 (includes Tactical Weathering).
Covertec wheel installation: $12
LDM Pommel insert: $9

CSv2 Saber (with sound): $315 + Paypal fee + shipping The Saber will include the following: Crystal Shardâ„¢, 3.7V Li-ion (In-Hilt recharge w/2.1mm Recharge/kill in pommel), LDM Vented Free-Spin Pommel insertâ„¢, Machined Resonance Chamber, HO Speaker, Basic Kill-key, non-lighted 16mm switch, Aux Switch accessible via pommel, 34"  LDM Blade.  This base price includes a 3W LED in any of the Standard colors listed below.

Standard 3W colors: White, Red, Green, Blue, SkyBluâ„¢ and Cyan

Optional features:

Premium Colors: TruPurpleâ„¢, Viridian, Yellow and Orange, IceBluâ„¢ add $20
3.7V Li-ion charger: $18
Upgrade to lighted switch: $20
Flash On Clashâ„¢ with the 3W colors: $20
Upgrade to 9W Tri-LED with FoCâ„¢: (Rebel, Cree RGBW or LDM 9W RGB depending on color chosen).  This is for ANY color listed... add $35
Powder Coating: starts at $25, PM me your design for a price quote.
Weathering: $20 (includes Tactical Weathering).
Covertec wheel installation: $12
Aux Switch @180 degrees from Power switch (aka "in-hilt installation"): $15

***NOTE:  If you don't want/need a blade, then the price is $15 less.  This would also likely save you a few bucks on shipping.

SD access Tutorial Video:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 12:08:58 PM by GENERAL GRIEVOUS »

Offline GreyJedi

• Master Force User
simply awesome

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Updated with Malakyte CSv1 tutorial video (at bottom of Malakyte post in this thread).

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Fully current and updated.

Offline DarthGarcia87

• No Force
I know I'm down for the stunt version. =] Your Makalytes look awesome dude. I really like the design. How much total after shipping though? Let me know and I will start saving up for one. =] The silver hilt in I don't know what color yet. I might go green. Hope to see more models though so I can get my brother a different one or go for a brother saber theme kinda thing.

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
I know I'm down for the stunt version. =] Your Makalytes look awesome dude. I really like the design. How much total after shipping though? Let me know and I will start saving up for one. =] The silver hilt in I don't know what color yet. I might go green. Hope to see more models though so I can get my brother a different one or go for a brother saber theme kinda thing.

Just shoot me a PM with the details of what you want and I will take care of you.  I can also discuss an idea that i have for you for your brother while we are PM-ing back and forth ;)

Offline DarthGarcia87

• No Force
Lol I can only do one at a time. Wish I could do two though. I think he would like a saber from you. Unless you wouldn't mind doing a free test run for him. Lol. He only has 2 Ultras but I think hes growing tired of those as well. We both want something a little more stronger for dueling. We sometimes go all out when we duel. xp I'll let you know when I'm ready to buy though.

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Lol I can only do one at a time. Wish I could do two though. I think he would like a saber from you. Unless you wouldn't mind doing a free test run for him. Lol. He only has 2 Ultras but I think hes growing tired of those as well. We both want something a little more stronger for dueling. We sometimes go all out when we duel. xp I'll let you know when I'm ready to buy though.

Sounds good ;)

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Huge revision in terminology.  Policies, services and products now separated.  I have done this to coincide with how I do it on my website.  They are now 100% carbon copies of each other and fully updated.  Pricing has changed (many things have gone down to reflect the current market, the MKVI's have gone up by $50 due to copper cost).

You can also view my policies here:   POLICIES TAB

My Services and Products here:  SERVICES TAB

and my Warranty here:  WARRANTY TAB
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 03:39:52 PM by GENERAL GRIEVOUS »

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Updated.

By popular demand, the kill key pix have been updated for the Swarovski crystal colors that are available (Clear, Green, Blue, Purple, Red and Amber).  Those keys are awesome as heck.

retrousse