fiduciary

Author Topic: Dueling group..  (Read 3038 times)

Offline bulldog

• Experienced Force User
Dueling group..
« on: August 08, 2007, 09:43:51 AM »
Hello all who may read this post. there is a dueling group put together on Myspace we are trying to build this group up and get those who do or would like to duel with your lightsaber. Look up real life lightsaber duelist or group. There A darth Bats will have three questions for you. If you live near the Austin Tx area this would be a plus and more challenges and fun for all. If you would like to do this please join. No m,oney needed just warm bodies and sabers are all that's needed. Thanks Jedi Bulldog.
To know peace, one must have peace within.

Offline Shadowlynx

• Master Force User
  • Darkness has Fallen
Re: Dueling group..
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 08:11:08 PM »
Is this dueling Society for Austin TX is still around? Just wandering  :)

Offline bulldog

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 09:04:46 PM »
Sorry for not responding ealier, the intrest in dueling/sparing does not apeal to those that have lightsabers. Or the posibility of getting very minor injuries such as welps, and very slight bruising. The other problem people appear to have is the damage that can happen to the led strip. the possiblity of some bodily contact does happen. This is free form dueling/sparing within control and respect for the opponet as possible. Pads are welcome to help reduce impact to cetain parts of the body this helps to make it more comfortable for those that prefer so. Thanks for the reply hope to hear from you in the near future.    P.s. As far as the group still being around there doesn't appear to be. I guess this makes me one of the last still willing. I can be found on myspace as Gryphon/ grey Jedi, or on this sight as Bulldog.
To know peace, one must have peace within.

Offline TuckerFilms

• No Force
  • We meet again...
    • Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 04:34:03 PM »
Some new interest may be in the area...  Feel free to contact me for more info.

retrousse