fiduciary

Author Topic: Spark 2 Tri-Cree wiring question  (Read 1215 times)

Offline PilksUK

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Spark 2 Tri-Cree wiring question
« on: February 26, 2018, 04:47:57 AM »
I'm going to be wiring up a tri-cree GGW can I bridge the two greens and wire it up using 1 wire/pad or do I need to wire up all three individually to the first three pads C1,C2,C3?

Its not clear on this in the manual but in my mind it should work if I wire both greens to C1 and the white to C2.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 04:49:50 AM by PilksUK »

Offline JakeSoft

• Experienced Force User
  • The Arduino Jedi
    • Universal Saber Library
Re: Spark 2 Tri-Cree wiring question
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 05:58:18 PM »
I'm going to be wiring up a tri-cree GGW can I bridge the two greens and wire it up using 1 wire/pad or do I need to wire up all three individually to the first three pads C1,C2,C3?

Its not clear on this in the manual but in my mind it should work if I wire both greens to C1 and the white to C2.

Unless I missed something, NEC products are not open source. Mods, please move to someplace more appropriate where the poster can get the help they need.

Offline Megtooth Sith

• No Force
  • Having fun learning the hobby.
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Spark 2 Tri-Cree wiring question
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 06:28:46 PM »

You can run up to 2 diodes on each true drive pad.  So if you want to run your greens on one pad and your other diode on another, that will work. 

Tom

retrousse