fiduciary

Author Topic: Sideshow Kylo Ren – Premium Format™ 1/4 Statue  (Read 2373 times)

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
Sideshow Kylo Ren – Premium Format™ 1/4 Statue
« on: January 28, 2018, 03:00:49 PM »
My kylo collection :azn:

Kylo Ren
Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles
Number 1007 of 2000

Notes
The lower parts of the coat have wires running through them to help with posing.
Each outer weave piece has a in inner piece that is regular cloth. To get them to lay properly, I needed to remove the wrinkles. I used a teapot to this.
The lightsaber does not light up. There are also reports of them drooping. I guess I got lucky.
I have not tried to display it with the hood up, yet.

From the Sideshow website
"Show me again the power of the darkness, and I'll let nothing stand in our way."

Sideshow is pleased to introduce the first Premium Format™ Figure from the blockbuster film Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Kylo Ren! This museum quality reproduction of the powerful and hot-headed leader of the Dark Side depicts Kylo Ren with feet firmly planted, an outstretched hand grasping at the tendrils of the Force. Masterfully crafted with an expertly tailored costume and his signature crossguard lightsaber, this statue captures the raw emotion often displayed by this knight of the Dark Side.

Masterfully crafted with an expertly tailored costume, his belt is made of real leather and his robes are handmade using an eight pass printing process to develop the screen accurate textured pattern. They also feature wires running through key points so that the drape and flow can be customized to the collector's preference.  and his signature crossguard lightsaber, this statue captures the raw emotion often displayed by this knight of the Dark Side.

Our Kylo Ren Premium Format™ Figure also includes his signature crossguard lightsaber and captures the raw emotion often displayed by this knight of the Dark Side.

License
Star Wars
Type
Premium Format™ Figure
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles
Artists
Zane Yarbrough (Design)
Matt Black (Sculpt)
Earl Ellis (Sculpt)
Adam Smith (Mold & Cast)
Chadwick Andersen (Mold & Cast)
Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
Kat Sapene (Paint)
Esther Skandunas (Costume Fabrication)
Tim Hanson (Costume Fabrication)
The Sideshow Design and Development Team

Packaging

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
Re: Sideshow Kylo Ren – Premium Format™ 1/4 Statue
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 03:34:53 PM »
Nice.
I thought about this one but I just don't like Kylo so it wouldn't fit my collection if statues.
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

retrousse