fiduciary

Author Topic: Anakin ROTS switch help please  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Jedi-Shadow

• No Force
Anakin ROTS switch help please
« on: May 15, 2015, 10:06:00 AM »
Hello everyone! I'm new to saber building and just bought my first conversion kit for an MR Anakin ROTS. I was following a tutorial and everything was going so smooth until I got to the activation box. When I went to remove the wires from the activation box I was a bit too forceful and broke the switch...I think? :( the wires are still fine and everything though. I was told that I could find a switch like this one on ebay, but for the life of me I can't figure out what to type in the search bar to find it :/ I guess my bigger question is, how would I go about replacing this switch with a new one? Would I have to redo the wiring even though the original one is fine? Sorry I'm a huge "noob" and I guess this is a pretty big road bump for me. I've included pictures of the switch. Thank you for your time and any advice is greatly appreciated :)

Offline I am a Skywalker

• Padawan Learner
  • I couldn't find a speeder that I really liked
Re: Anakin ROTS switch help please
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 05:47:50 AM »
Hi,
I had exactly the same problem building my saber from scratch in that I could not find a switch for it. If the wires are still okay and they have just pulled off the switch then it is quite possible that you will be able to re-wire the ones you already have (sorry can't see the pictures so only guessing the condition). You may also be able to take it to a tech store which may be able to re-wire it for you. Hope you manage to find a solution :)
Sky
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 05:30:42 AM by I am a Skywalker »

retrousse