fiduciary

Author Topic: Relieve your stress and VENT thread  (Read 239548 times)

Offline jock109

• Force User
  • It's a great life if you don't weaken.
Re: Relieve your stress and VENT thread
« Reply #1005 on: April 27, 2010, 08:45:04 AM »
Listen to MJ doc cos he's making a lot of sense. If this Stuart fella is any kind of friend at all he will listen to what you say realise he's been a total jerk (maybe not immediately) and realise it's better to have an honest friend he can trust than no friend at all in you. I can totally understand why you have went down the road you have as its not easy for everyone to make that snap decision when put on the spot. Now you have had time to think about it all its' done is confirm what your gut told you initially. Both Stuart and Lindsey are lucky to have a friend like you, but its time to look after #1.

You know the word you used is not family friendly. ~ Jango

Apologies, not that much of an insult where I am. I suppose i'm just over familiar with it. lol that makes it sound like I get called it a lot!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 09:13:40 AM by jock109 »
My Sabers:
MR
Anakin AOTC x2, Luke ROTJ (EL), Vader ANH (1st), Mace Windu AOTC x2,
Luke ESB, Vader ESB, Anakin ROTS, Obi Wan ROTS x2,
Luke ROTJ (LED), Darth Maul (Single) x2, Vader ANH, Luke ANH,
Yoda x2, Luke ESB hilt,
Other
Obi Wan AFBB Prop hilt, JQ stunt saber x2

Offline docdoom

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #1006 on: April 27, 2010, 09:04:32 AM »
First -'Love Letters to Jedye' funny on so many levels! That pepped me up a bit  :P

So I guess yes I do think I have done the right thing.

And MJ, you are totally right about Stuart, he's very immature but also very selfish. But the thing is what you put as your reaction, he would see that as an attack and just come out with an immature reaction and then we would start arguing for ages. The only person he really listens to is his older Brother but he's not much better than Stuart. He needs a boot up the backside.

Fortunately Stuart is the only one of my friends who is that selfish.

I suppose my first post was more of a vent than a 'I need help'.

Oh I should mention Stuart got so angry that he deleted me and Lindsey from his FaceBook profile only to re-ad us later. See- Immature.
Thanks guys

Offline Master Jedye

• The Master of the School for the Dremel-Fu Gifted
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Master Jedye
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #1007 on: April 27, 2010, 10:34:20 AM »
But the thing is what you put as your reaction, he would see that as an attack and just come out with an immature reaction and then we would start arguing for ages.

So?  Control only what YOU can control.  If he flies off the handle at every disagreement you guys have, than that's a personality trait you are NOT going to be able to change. 

Something tells me Stuart likes being the "Alpha-Male" in EVERY relationship.  It's his way or the highway, right? 
But you know what?  Sometimes, the Highway is a great place to be.   ;) (Especially if that highway has a Stuckey's.... Mmmmmm.... Stuckey's!)  8)

Oh I should mention Stuart got so angry that he deleted me and Lindsey from his FaceBook profile only to re-ad us later. See- Immature.
Thanks guys

Yeah... I probably would not have accepted his friend request (again).  But that's just me.  Perception is reality and if he thinks he's in the "right"... then no amount of arguing will change that fact.  I would have let him cool off for a while before opening up any dialog with him ...and letting him know that I will OPENLY be friends with Lindsey.  (Unless it's Lidsey Lohan... she's too crazy.  She threw a drink at one of her friends.  When most people throw a drink, they usually hold on to the glass... but not LL!!!  CRA-RAZAH!!!!)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 10:43:14 AM by Master Jedye »

First place winner in the 19 BBY \"Mustafar LavaRock Belly Crawl\"

Offline docdoom

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #1008 on: April 27, 2010, 11:27:35 AM »
True, MJ, very true. I should handle the situation a whole lot better. I regret re-adding him, clear sign of weakness on my part. Your analysis of him is spot on. I don't bother getting involved in any of his relationships, not just advice just I don't bother asking because he thinks with his pistol instead of his head.

First I'm going to let him cool down, he's been trolling Facebook the past few days for hours on end and I think it's obvious why.

Offline Sith_Lord_Shadow

• Master Force User
  • Devastation20X Thats my LIVE Gamertag.
    • Gamers Club
« Reply #1009 on: April 27, 2010, 12:41:21 PM »
Sorry I havent been here, internet problems. This is for everyone to have a laugh

** smashes head into monitor **
FX- Sabers Official ** smashes head into monitor ** Guy.

"Good things happen to good people, but sometimes you just have to wait."

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #1010 on: April 27, 2010, 07:26:00 PM »
*patpats docdoom*

Offline The Rebel

• Formerly known as Kyuubi
  • Master Force User
  • Rebel by nature, comedian by choice.
« Reply #1011 on: May 08, 2010, 11:40:35 AM »
Well, here's how my day got trashed:

Today, my sister and I were doing some running around... basically looking for jobs and picking up various supplies as well as presents for our mom for Mother's Day. We hit the first place and applied for jobs and then were on our way down New Halls Ferry road, which is usually relatively busy during the day. Today, it was a typical busy Saturday.

We were passing a truck that was using up the right lane to fix a power line, sewer, or something. I slowed down a bit to pass it, going about a couple miles under the speed limit. A huge Chevy Suburban pulls out of a sidestreet right in front of me, trying to turn left across my lane. I was honestly shocked that this guy even attempted to pull out in front of me. I hit my brakes to slow down as fast as I could and even swerved to get behind him, but he slowed down so it was impossible to miss him. There was a large crunching sound and a spray of debris that was obviously my driver's side headlight.

After surveying the damage, I find that not only is my driver's side headlight almost completely destroyed... the impact pushed the side panel of the front of my car back into my door. My driver's side door is now only able to open about an inch. The Suburban had a dent on the back of it... maybe three inches wide. Absolutely NO other damage.

Now, I really would have been mad at this guy if it wasn't for him being elderly. Where I live, it's very common for people to just not care and pull out whenever they feel like it... It was obvious that this guy should have seen me, but it was also obvious that he just hesitated when pulling out into the street. My sister was crying because it was the first time either of us had been in an accident and I could tell she was really shaken by it. I wasn't bothered much by the accident itself, but I am a bit frustrated with how much more difficult my day's gotten when I still have final projects for school to get done and have to get my car fixed.

So, none of the other errands I have to do today can get done until I get the use of one of my parent's cars unless I want to risk getting pulled over for the lack of a headlight and have to climb in through the window... Which isn't very easy since it's an Explorer.

I know that I should be thankful that no one got hurt, but no one got hurt because I'm a good driver and was paying attention. If I wasn't, I would have t-boned the old man and probably sent a couple of us to the hospital.

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #1012 on: May 08, 2010, 11:52:29 AM »
That sucks man. Most people in the STL area can't drive worth anything and I almost get hit I can't even count how many times a day driving around. Dealing with getting a car fixed is always a big bummer no matter the situation. Especially when you get the bill. I hope the old guy admits to being at fault and is going to pay for it. Hope that is the only bad part of the rest of your weekend.

Offline The Rebel

• Formerly known as Kyuubi
  • Master Force User
  • Rebel by nature, comedian by choice.
« Reply #1013 on: May 08, 2010, 12:24:49 PM »
That sucks man. Most people in the STL area can't drive worth anything and I almost get hit I can't even count how many times a day driving around. Dealing with getting a car fixed is always a big bummer no matter the situation. Especially when you get the bill. I hope the old guy admits to being at fault and is going to pay for it. Hope that is the only bad part of the rest of your weekend.

Well, luckily... the guy that was behind my sister and I stopped and gave me his info as a witness to it and said that I wasn't at fault. His name happens to be James Cameron. Not the James Cameron, but I still found it funny since I have been trying to see Avatar since it came out and have yet to do so.

And even though I have to get it fixed because of the door issue and the lack of a light... I think it's cool that the Falcon got some battle damage.  She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts.  ;D
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 12:27:27 PM by Kyuubi »

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #1014 on: May 09, 2010, 07:44:43 AM »
*patpats Kyuubi*

Offline Sith_Lord_Shadow

• Master Force User
  • Devastation20X Thats my LIVE Gamertag.
    • Gamers Club
« Reply #1015 on: May 16, 2010, 01:31:22 AM »
Whoo! FX is back. **smashes head into monitor for me and everyone** ;D
FX- Sabers Official ** smashes head into monitor ** Guy.

"Good things happen to good people, but sometimes you just have to wait."

Offline Naast

• Force User
« Reply #1016 on: June 01, 2010, 01:00:14 AM »
 I chipped my tooth!  :'(

Not one of my front teeth, but a molar... The tooth itself doesn't hurt, but the chip made it really sharp and it's dicing up my tongue! :o

Live in Cen Cal, would like to know of any local groups.

Offline darth_call

• Master Force User
« Reply #1017 on: June 01, 2010, 01:18:26 AM »
I chipped my tooth!  :'(

Not one of my front teeth, but a molar... The tooth itself doesn't hurt, but the chip made it really sharp and it's dicing up my tongue! :o

Go get that checked when possible by a dentist. If it isn't too bad, they can file it, smooth it, or build it back up.

Offline Naast

• Force User
« Reply #1018 on: June 01, 2010, 01:29:07 AM »
 I will, I couldn't stand to leave it like this. x.x

Thankfully this thread is here, cause it hurts when I talk, so I can't vent verbally. xP

Live in Cen Cal, would like to know of any local groups.

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #1019 on: June 01, 2010, 02:12:41 AM »
*patpats Naast* Hang in there.

retrousse