fiduciary

Author Topic: Relieve your stress and VENT thread  (Read 239689 times)

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
Re: Relieve your stress and VENT thread
« Reply #900 on: April 07, 2010, 07:37:14 PM »
*patpats sbkmike again* If God can help me bounce back from the lay-offs I've experienced, then He can help you as well.

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #901 on: April 07, 2010, 08:24:59 PM »
Well I found out from a friend who apparently has been sending me messages on facebook, emails, and personal messages on a site we go to and thought I wasn't responding because I was ignoring them.

The fact is I simply didn't receive them.

Having now checked it seems I havent been receiving messages from any online friends lately. I thought them just busy. Apparently not.

Nothing was caught in spam filters or such, and while a glitch might occur to an email acct OR facebook OR a sites message system it is not believable that they could ALL have 'innocently' glitched simultaneously and none been fixed in over two months now.

Unfortunately this fits an all too familiar pattern.

Several years ago I got to know someone online who turned out to be a VIP from a political family background as powerful as it gets. For years our online communication was interfered with in very bizarre ways by person(s) unknown to me who apparently disapproved of me interacting with said VIP. Even though I no longer am in daily communication with thst person and there is therefore no longer any logical reason to interfere with my online communications with other people it appears it has begun again. The person(s) responsible have 'heavyweight' technical capabilities well beyond any mere 'consumer' grade security programs to stop or even slow down...they have already proven able to do things that normal computer security experts consider impossible...I have no chance against them if they come against me again. I just don't understand why they would do so now that I no longer talk to their principal. :-(

I am humbled and humiliated...I cannot communicate with people I care about as OUR free choice but only so far as unknown person(s) ALLOW at their 'whim', and again they show me an 'object lesson' of their dominance/control.

I HATE THAT state of affairs.

And have no power to affect it.

??? :( :( >:( >:( >:(

« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 08:30:11 PM by Onli-Won Kanomi »
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #902 on: April 07, 2010, 08:38:01 PM »
Before the pat-pat guy shows up, have you tried contacting the authorities on the matter? If so, run around or absolute stone wall?

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #903 on: April 07, 2010, 09:05:57 PM »
That family ARE "the authorities", at the highest level, where they live. They would have complete immunity under their own law and international law and their operatives would have diplomatic immunity even if I could prove they are behind it. And for or the sake of the family member I care greatly about I would not wish to cause them any trouble anyway. So I must just 'suck up my courage and suffer in silence' it seems.

Well almost silence...I can 'vent' where it is safe here since no one knows the parties involved...and I suffer too much not to vent it somewhere.
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #904 on: April 07, 2010, 09:11:32 PM »
sorry man.
Well, Dearth Breather is offline currently so no pat-pat for you.

Would a Jango shoulder punch do?

*punch*

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #905 on: April 07, 2010, 09:51:23 PM »
Thanks [I think...*rubs shoulder*]

It is appreciated.

Offline Sith_Lord_Shadow

• Master Force User
  • Devastation20X Thats my LIVE Gamertag.
    • Gamers Club
« Reply #906 on: April 07, 2010, 10:25:52 PM »
I am doing this for you and me, ** smashes head into monitor **.

I did it for me because I found the perfect job, and have an interview, and now I have no way of getting up to where I need to go!

** smashes head into monitor **
FX- Sabers Official ** smashes head into monitor ** Guy.

"Good things happen to good people, but sometimes you just have to wait."

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #907 on: April 07, 2010, 10:28:56 PM »
Gotta love Mando's ;-) Ok...I kinda have something to stay on topic but will be vague for...reasons. Waiting. I waited nearly 20 years to feel the happiness I feel now. I am waiting still but for other things. It's frustrating, depressing, sometimes infuriating. I dont want to wait anymore for anything cuz Ive been doing that more than half my life. When will it finally end...?
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #908 on: April 08, 2010, 04:43:52 AM »
Well, Dearth Breather is offline currently so no pat-pat for you.

He's online now.  :)

*patpats Kanomi, Shadow and Shaak Ti*

@Kanomi
The people who are giving you trouble will have to answer to God someday. For now, I've added you to my prayer list as well. Just prayed for more grace and protection for you. Hang in there!

@Shadow
Don't worry. If that job is really meant for you, God will make a way.

You know, I ran into my dream job (or what I thought was it) a couple of months ago and came this close to getting it, only to have a door suddenly get slammed in my face. God thankfully provided something else.

So don't worry: you'll either get that, or something even better. Plus, you're on my prayer list, too.

@Shaak Ti
Waiting is always hard. I'm waiting for my very own saber(staff), among other things. Sometimes it feels agonizingly slow and unbearable, yet I will wait. When I run out of patience, I just ask God for His. His never runs out, even if mine does.

I'll add you to my prayer list, too. And I'm happy that you've found your soulmate already. I haven't found mine yet--still waiting and searching and working on being the man who will attract her to me in the first place.  :P

Offline Sith_Lord_Shadow

• Master Force User
  • Devastation20X Thats my LIVE Gamertag.
    • Gamers Club
« Reply #909 on: April 08, 2010, 11:05:11 AM »
Well thank you DB, I hadnt thought about it like that. I feel much better.
FX- Sabers Official ** smashes head into monitor ** Guy.

"Good things happen to good people, but sometimes you just have to wait."

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• you think YOU have a bad hair day...
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Simple isn't always easy.
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #910 on: April 08, 2010, 12:30:59 PM »
Gotta love Mando's ;-) Ok...I kinda have something to stay on topic but will be vague for...reasons. Waiting. I waited nearly 20 years to feel the happiness I feel now. I am waiting still but for other things. It's frustrating, depressing, sometimes infuriating. I dont want to wait anymore for anything cuz Ive been doing that more than half my life. When will it finally end...?

Sweetie, I waited 36 year. I might have to wait longer, only to find out it was never to be. Or only to find out that it was worth something worth waiting another 36 years for.  Thing is, it will end when the time is right, and things are ready.

Wishing and waiting, these are things I've learned to do in my spare time, because it gets SAD if there's nothing to do but wish and wait.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 02:21:49 PM by BARRISS OFFEE »

For everything you gain, you lose something else.

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #911 on: April 08, 2010, 12:46:00 PM »
LOL I know, hon. Itll be worth all the wait when everything is right in the end. But...wasnt exactly all I meant :-p
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

Grayven "Original"

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• you think YOU have a bad hair day...
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Simple isn't always easy.
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #912 on: April 08, 2010, 03:08:51 PM »
so sorry Sis!

I know I hate it when I vent and people around me totally miss what I'm trying to talk about!

For everything you gain, you lose something else.

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #913 on: April 08, 2010, 06:59:53 PM »
No worries, m'dear :-) Happens. Ill reply to your pm when I can.

Grayven "Original"

Offline Amptrooper

• Master Force User
  • Imperial Royal Arms SaberSmith AmpTrooper Sabers
    • Imperial Royal Arms
« Reply #914 on: April 08, 2010, 07:04:43 PM »
Alright, I need to vent a bit! So, my leg is starting to do great now. Less pain and walking good!
But, now I may loose my hearing in my left ear. You see, as I said before I had no insurance when I got into the motorcycle accident. So, I use Med stops for my care right now. I had what I thought was a tooth infection. I went to Med Stop to get help. They did not check my records (they had thm in their hand) and put me on Amoxicillin. Well, I had a ton of that after my surgeries. So the antibiotics were doing nothing. They gave me nothing for the pain becasue they have me listed as an addict because of all the pain killers I have had over the past year. They don't look at why! Try losing your leg and not have a pain killer!! Don't think so. Well, my ear was getting worse so I went back a week later.. They told me that all I have is simmers ear and that I have been swimming a lot!  :o What!!!!!! I said " Um, I am an amputee! Swimming is pointless! It would be called circling not swimming! No I have not been swimming"! You know what she said?! "Oh, yes. You have been swimming. Stay out of the water for a while." Shocked I was!!!  :o  >:(
So a few days later and no sleep. I went to the ER. They looked at my ear and said I have one of the worst inner ear infection this ER doctor had ever seen. So, that is an infection behind my ear drum. He said that they are affiliated with the Med Stop and they he has the same records they have. That is how I found out that they have me listed as an addict. He said this could have been avoided if they would have read my file. He gave me good antibiotics and .....pain killers. He said if this does not change in a few days then I need to come back as I may have to have surgery to relieve the pressure and  have IV antibiotics.  He said that I may have some damage already and "may" not get all the hearing back!
NOT COOL!

retrousse