fiduciary

Author Topic: Relieve your stress and VENT thread  (Read 239321 times)

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
Re: Relieve your stress and VENT thread
« Reply #795 on: February 15, 2010, 03:03:38 AM »
Point well stated. I'd like to think that Valentine's Day is more of a commercial event set aside for chocolate and rose sales (I'm obviously biased), and that every day is the day to show love. :)

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• you think YOU have a bad hair day...
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Simple isn't always easy.
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #796 on: February 15, 2010, 12:38:40 PM »
I'm happy.  Why am I telling people this here?  Because it's bittersweet, tenuous, and utterly insane.

But what's that cliche? Nothing worth having is ever free or easy?  Someone Somewhere must love my reactions.  I finally have something worth fighting for, and I can only let things happen as they will.  Influencing anything in any way would just be too dishonorable, regardless of how much I wish differently.

BUT I have it now. Even if it's gone tomorrow, I had it today, and that's more than I ever thought I'd have.

For everything you gain, you lose something else.

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #797 on: February 15, 2010, 07:56:55 PM »
*patpats all*

A patpat a day keeps the loneliness away. :)

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #798 on: February 15, 2010, 08:05:50 PM »
LOL @ patpats.

Well I guess it's better her being...who/what she is...than being a 'Pat' [old SNL ref] though under those *impossible* 'circumstances' I might have better chances with a 'Pat' than a...what she is...-sigh-.
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #799 on: February 15, 2010, 09:47:17 PM »
Who's Pat... Took a good actress to play that character imho. lemme see... Im behind on homework (I have to read a third of a book before thursday too), I havent felt well all weekend and I dont wanna go to school tomorrow but I have to... :-/
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #800 on: February 15, 2010, 10:29:24 PM »
Who's Pat... Took a good actress to play that character imho. lemme see... Im behind on homework (I have to read a third of a book before thursday too), I havent felt well all weekend and I dont wanna go to school tomorrow but I have to... :-/

And...an extra patpat for the lady. :)

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
« Reply #801 on: February 17, 2010, 02:24:32 AM »
On...another site...we have a member who gives (((hugggs))) to everyone so has become known as the Queen of Hugs there...methinks you are become the Sith Lord of Pat Pats lol
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #802 on: February 17, 2010, 03:25:39 AM »
On...another site...we have a member who gives (((hugggs))) to everyone so has become known as the Queen of Hugs there...methinks you are become the Sith Lord of Pat Pats lol

Thanks. Sounds like she and I could get along just fine. XD

Offline Sith_Lord_Shadow

• Master Force User
  • Devastation20X Thats my LIVE Gamertag.
    • Gamers Club
« Reply #803 on: February 17, 2010, 06:03:31 AM »
I am not going to waste my time explaining my hatred for this day. I will just do this-

**smashes head into monitor**

Ok, I feel much better.
your still not out cold from hitting that thing :o

Nope I wear a helmet. Thanks for the laugh though, I needed that plus this, **smashes head into monitor**.
FX- Sabers Official ** smashes head into monitor ** Guy.

"Good things happen to good people, but sometimes you just have to wait."

Offline Darth Shivilow

• No Force
  • Like a Good sith Lord I sleep with my Do-Clo saber
« Reply #804 on: February 17, 2010, 11:31:53 AM »
I'm mad because on another form (not gonna say the name.) I have two saber request to be filled and the have gone un touched since i posted them back in december!I can do my own saber edit but I have one tiny problem my labtop that I did some of them on is dead and right now I cant get a new battery or charger cord!Man I would like my edits done soon but idk if anyone will do them since (i haven't rped over there since august and i've been busy since my last rp on that other form)
Sanity is a prison,there can only be madness,through madness I gain freedom,through freedom I gain power,through power,I achive evolution.Through evolution I am supreme,the force shall serve me.~Code of Malus,the new religion of the force

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #805 on: February 17, 2010, 04:22:28 PM »
*patpats Shivilow*

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #806 on: February 17, 2010, 05:10:16 PM »
Imagine...someone threatening your, you father's and your father's girlfriend's life, your father nearly arrested when he had nothing to do with what happened...and I wasnt there nor am I involved and still be pulled into an ongoing feud where I have to live... Im too distraught to go to school and Im just glad I got to leave and stay at my sister's place for the night.I want desperately to leave the state...but cant till next year.
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline Big Boss

• Formerly known as phophjoph
  • Master Force User
  • there is only room for one Snake and one Big Boss
« Reply #807 on: February 17, 2010, 05:56:19 PM »
thats terrible shaak ti! :( I hope things turn out better for you :-[

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."-The Boss

"Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath"-Michael Caine

Offline Sith_Lord_Shadow

• Master Force User
  • Devastation20X Thats my LIVE Gamertag.
    • Gamers Club
« Reply #808 on: February 17, 2010, 06:10:19 PM »
Imagine...someone threatening your, you father's and your father's girlfriend's life, your father nearly arrested when he had nothing to do with what happened...and I wasnt there nor am I involved and still be pulled into an ongoing feud where I have to live... Im too distraught to go to school and Im just glad I got to leave and stay at my sister's place for the night.I want desperately to leave the state...but cant till next year.

Its not much, but I hope this makes you feel better. **smashed head into monitor really ****ing hard**

yes I censored ot myself.
FX- Sabers Official ** smashes head into monitor ** Guy.

"Good things happen to good people, but sometimes you just have to wait."

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #809 on: February 17, 2010, 06:13:04 PM »

Hallo. Just sent you a PM. In the meantime...*patpats*

retrousse