fiduciary

Author Topic: Relieve your stress and VENT thread  (Read 239636 times)

Offline Vosk

• formerly known as BigT1981
  • Master Force User
  • I do not forgive, or forget...master.
Re: Relieve your stress and VENT thread
« Reply #765 on: January 26, 2010, 06:59:54 AM »
So my day started out very crappy...so I'm practically stressed.  Not as bad as I was about 15 minutes ago.  Okay here's my story...

Last night I set my alarm for 5:30 so I could get up for school, get ready and fix something for breakfast.  I had every intent on doing that.  Well my mom comes in at 7:10 telling me to get up and get ready and that my dad was taking me.  So I quickly got up and got ready.  I went to go grab my gloves, as it's snowing here this morning...well only found one, couldn't find the other.  So I start really stressing out bad and on top of it while I was looking for it, I ended up accidentally tipping over my mug which had some Dr. Pepper in it and had to clean that up.

So I my dad said I could use his pair but his hands are bigger than mine so they were a bit too big.  My dad and I got out to the car, and seeing how stressed I was my dad said, "Come on back in the house" basically saying not to worry about going today. 

So I came in my room and sat down for a few moments, sorta broke out crying a bit from stressing and my dad came in and comforted me which helped.  Then I decided to look for that other glove and found it underneath my bed on the other fracking side of it by the wall.  How it got under there I have no clue. 

This was about 7:45, class starts at 8 and it's almost 8 here now..so I'm saying to heck with school today...so far today has just not been my day.  I hope it gets better as the day goes on.

I normally don't get stressed...but if the situation is right I will get highly stressed and with my heart condition it aint good when I get highly stressed out, because my chest will start hurting like it did but it's better now.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 07:01:39 AM by Vosk »

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #766 on: January 26, 2010, 12:00:38 PM »
:-( Guess it's one of those days... Becareful, please...
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline Sith_Lord_Shadow

• Master Force User
  • Devastation20X Thats my LIVE Gamertag.
    • Gamers Club
« Reply #767 on: January 26, 2010, 01:03:12 PM »
So my day started out very crappy...so I'm practically stressed.  Not as bad as I was about 15 minutes ago.  Okay here's my story...

Last night I set my alarm for 5:30 so I could get up for school, get ready and fix something for breakfast.  I had every intent on doing that.  Well my mom comes in at 7:10 telling me to get up and get ready and that my dad was taking me.  So I quickly got up and got ready.  I went to go grab my gloves, as it's snowing here this morning...well only found one, couldn't find the other.  So I start really stressing out bad and on top of it while I was looking for it, I ended up accidentally tipping over my mug which had some Dr. Pepper in it and had to clean that up.

So I my dad said I could use his pair but his hands are bigger than mine so they were a bit too big.  My dad and I got out to the car, and seeing how stressed I was my dad said, "Come on back in the house" basically saying not to worry about going today. 

So I came in my room and sat down for a few moments, sorta broke out crying a bit from stressing and my dad came in and comforted me which helped.  Then I decided to look for that other glove and found it underneath my bed on the other fracking side of it by the wall.  How it got under there I have no clue. 

This was about 7:45, class starts at 8 and it's almost 8 here now..so I'm saying to heck with school today...so far today has just not been my day.  I hope it gets better as the day goes on.

I normally don't get stressed...but if the situation is right I will get highly stressed and with my heart condition it aint good when I get highly stressed out, because my chest will start hurting like it did but it's better now.

I hope your day gets better, I know mine hasn't
FX- Sabers Official ** smashes head into monitor ** Guy.

"Good things happen to good people, but sometimes you just have to wait."

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #768 on: January 26, 2010, 01:27:01 PM »
Seems to be going around today. I couldn't sleep last night in the hotel hardly and had to be up at 5am. Been here since 5:30 and still have two hours yet to go. Then a two hour drive after that and its been snowing off and on. Hoping I can make it home without dozing off in the process. Then take a nap and work until late and make a trip back out in the morning. Supposed to be nasty weather around and I'll be traveling so hope I don't get into any trouble without 4WD. I also found out today that we have a site go-live the same week as Celebration V. I asked off for it a couple months ago almost, but hasn't been approved officially yet. I've already put money on it so no way I'm not going. So looks as if I'm steering towards a good fight with my management and will probably get into some trouble over it. Honestly I don't really care though.

Offline Sith_Lord_Shadow

• Master Force User
    • Gamers Club
« Reply #769 on: January 26, 2010, 01:41:50 PM »
Good luck, and don't forget the chains. ;)

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #770 on: January 26, 2010, 02:16:23 PM »
Not as major just annoying nonetheless...  I go to Arby's to get lunch before school. I order a 19 meal - Italian sub, curly fries, pepsi... The total was cheaper than I thought so I thought there was a special going on. I sit down at school...and open the wrapper.... and glare at what I didnt order. I ended up with a turkey sandwich on toasted bread that tasted like it was burnt. Needless to say...I had no choice but eat it... Next time Im going in ! Aaarrrgh!
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

Grayven "Original"

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #771 on: January 26, 2010, 02:21:08 PM »
Not as major just annoying nonetheless...  I go to Arby's to get lunch before school. I order a 19 meal - Italian sub, curly fries, pepsi... The total was cheaper than I thought so I thought there was a special going on. I sit down at school...and open the wrapper.... and glare at what I didnt order. I ended up with a turkey sandwich on toasted bread that tasted like it was burnt. Needless to say...I had no choice but eat it... Next time Im going in ! Aaarrrgh!

That makes me feel better about the bad hospital cafeteria food, but yeah you have a right to be ticked there. Nothing worse than anything burnt and the wrong thing to boot.

Offline The Highwayman

• Formerly known as Caden
  • Master Force User
  • Political Thread Pioneer #1
« Reply #772 on: January 26, 2010, 07:03:54 PM »
Aiee... my emotions need a break... as does my head. Maybe the next few days will provide answers and relief. This is my last log in for a while, so I hope you all enjoyed seeing me. :D

"You cannot tell the depth of the river, until you see the bottom."

-Oma Desalla, (Stargate SG-1, "Threads")

"It's obvious that the price of this game cannot be determined by our knowledge of fair market value, but by our skills with a lightsaber." - Obi-wan (Jedimoves)

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #773 on: January 26, 2010, 07:54:19 PM »
*patpats everyone*

Just dropping by to empathize with everyone here, and to pray with and for all of you. I woke up feeling really inspired this morning, but I ended up reading an e-mail message that mystically shooed all my inspiration out the window.

Nevertheless, there are things we need to do even if we don't feel like doing them.

So I leave you guys with this. I'm not of the lineage of Aaron, but I'll say it, nonetheless:

"May the Lord bless you and protect you.
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.
May the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace."

Offline Sith_Lord_Shadow

• Master Force User
    • Gamers Club
« Reply #774 on: January 28, 2010, 01:03:06 PM »
Last night, I was playing NFSU, and it just stopped working so that I can't get past a certain part of the game. Uhhhh... STRESSING ME OUT!!!!

ok, I feel better, oh wait...*smashes head into monitor*... now I feel better.

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #775 on: January 28, 2010, 01:20:13 PM »
Yeah, we need an official "Bang Head Here" picture for this thread lol

Me... I have an issue...with just getting to school. I don't drive (too scared to honestly) so I am forced to rely on others for my way to school and back. I live 30 miles north of my college. No car, no gas, no money...  ::) >:( :'( Imagine how stressful it is wondering if you're even gonna get home while sitting in one of your classes at school. Luckily though...I've a wonderful sister and her fiance, who have been letting my stay the first week of school and two days this week just so I can get to school. Nice too that my sister is also taking classes. But I'm still stressing on how I'm going to get to school and back until my first paycheck arrives...

Where's a teleporation unit when I need it?!

Grayven "Original"

Offline Sith_Lord_Shadow

• Master Force User
    • Gamers Club
« Reply #776 on: January 28, 2010, 01:40:14 PM »
Yeah, we need an official "Bang Head Here" picture for this thread lol

Me... I have an issue...with just getting to school. I don't drive (too scared to honestly) so I am forced to rely on others for my way to school and back. I live 30 miles north of my college. No car, no gas, no money...  ::) >:( :'( Imagine how stressful it is wondering if you're even gonna get home while sitting in one of your classes at school. Luckily though...I've a wonderful sister and her fiance, who have been letting my stay the first week of school and two days this week just so I can get to school. Nice too that my sister is also taking classes. But I'm still stressing on how I'm going to get to school and back until my first paycheck arrives...

Where's a teleporation unit when I need it?!

Sounds like you are in some kinda pickle- good luck. ( begin the smaching of the head)

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #777 on: January 28, 2010, 06:16:20 PM »
*patpats Shaak Ti and Sith Lord Shadow*

Having a bit of a tough week, myself. Nevertheless, it helps to take my mind off my own problems by praying about other people's.

That said, you guys are in my prayers. Hang in there!

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #778 on: January 28, 2010, 08:29:51 PM »
Im'a hangin! Im one of those people who get knocked down, sits there for a few mins and gets back up and keeps walking. I go with the flow and where it takes me, letting God take me where I need to go. He did happen though to bring me to a wonderful man I love more than anything. Sometimes my world can be complete... (Insert choice word here) but there are these little gifts that can make all the garbage more dealable

Grayven "Original"

Offline Vosk

• formerly known as BigT1981
  • Master Force User
  • I do not forgive, or forget...master.
« Reply #779 on: January 29, 2010, 08:21:13 AM »
Im'a hangin! Im one of those people who get knocked down, sits there for a few mins and gets back up and keeps walking. I go with the flow and where it takes me, letting God take me where I need to go. He did happen though to bring me to a wonderful man I love more than anything. Sometimes my world can be complete... (Insert choice word here) but there are these little gifts that can make all the garbage more dealable

:) You're welcome babe, glad I am here for you.

Okay my turn to rant again.  Holy crap...okay so the other day our new Actiontec PK5000 modem came from QWEST, it was working just fine and I had done some port forwarding on the modem's static IP page (the 192.168 etc...).  Well, I clicked the "reboot" modem on the page so the modem would reboot and let my settings take effect....after that the modem would not come on at all properly.

Basically it woud act like it would boot up normally, the power and dsl (and ethernet light) would come on and stay green for about a minute or two.  Then the dsl light would shut off, the power light would go red, the internet and wireless lights would come on and be like that for about two minutes before reverting back to the previous state.  It would do this no matter what, I even did a hard reboot of the modem by pressing the reset button in the back. 

I had been calling QWEST (who even was able to finally fix our internet connection line to the house), and Orbit Comm, who is our Internet Provider the last several days, explaining the situation with the modem.  I was not able to get anyone to help me at all.  Well finally this morning a gal from Orbit Comm who knew what was going on called us and had determined the modem itself some how became faulty.  So she did a three way conference call with a guy from QWEST and QWEST is over-nighting us a new modem.  They don't deliver on the weekends so it'll be here on Monday.

Our old Actiontec DSL Gateway modem still works, so we're using that one as a temporary until the replacement one comes.  Still though, the fact I had to spend the last several days to get ahold of someone to tell me that the modem was faulty, is just mind boggling.

Oh and on top of that, we upgraded to 1.5mbps speed but it seems the line into our house can't handle that connection as it keeps going unstable.  So by a standard thing QWEST has to lower our connection back down to 256k..which I guess will be fine. 

All I can say is I'm glad I finally got this all straightened out now.

retrousse