fiduciary

Author Topic: Relieve your stress and VENT thread  (Read 239491 times)

Offline docdoom

• Experienced Force User
Re: Relieve your stress and VENT thread
« Reply #720 on: January 14, 2010, 09:38:08 AM »
Nice touch with the Untouchables quote.

I know the very same person (well not THE same person, of course) who updates their status every hour, including saying stuff like "Just got up, eatin some toast...it's got peanut butter on it! Wahey!"

I don't really care what you have for breakfast or dinner...It's probably just me but I find that stuff annoying but thankfully avoidable.

Offline Darth Frodo

• Experienced Force User
  • Ahhh..Does not compute..Ahhh..Your under arrest
« Reply #721 on: January 14, 2010, 10:20:11 AM »
OK all you MySpace lovin, Facebook sharing, Tweets, GET A LIFE!!!

And here we are talking about lightabers .. LOL

Well " each to his own"

I refresh the forums page every half hour ... it rarely turns off

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• you think YOU have a bad hair day...
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Simple isn't always easy.
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #722 on: January 14, 2010, 11:42:47 AM »
  If people I care about need to know RIGHT NOW!!!! YES. NOW! what I'm doing, I'll get a text saying: "S'up?"

If people don't have my cell#, then they don't get to know all about the fascinating life of Barriss Offee.

I'm not tweeted, or faced, or paged, or any other 'social networking site'. I like to actually know the people I 'friend'.

*Edited because I actually got a Mod notice from myself...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 11:49:43 AM by BARRISS OFFEE »

For everything you gain, you lose something else.

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline JediMasterDracus

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #723 on: January 14, 2010, 07:42:33 PM »
I can't get behind guys who mistreats their girlfriends.   I don't get the girls who will not only say with those guys, but they'll defend them... I can't get behind That. Epically when Good guys like myself get only betrayed.

May the Force be with you and be there to guide you in your time of need.

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #724 on: January 14, 2010, 07:52:41 PM »
I can't get behind guys who mistreats their girlfriends.   I don't get the girls who will not only say with those guys, but they'll defend them... I can't get behind That. Epically when Good guys like myself get only betrayed.

I hear that. Been there, done that and its a load of bantha foodo. A lot of things people do will never make sense and if they even thought about it for a few moments it probably make much sense if you look at it from the outside in. Usually not much you can do though I'm afraid. Especially when they are disallusioned by what they think is love and a lot of lies.

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #725 on: January 14, 2010, 08:09:32 PM »
been there, done that, only recently realized that i'm better off alone than with someone who treats me that way.

My experience is that some women have never been treated any other way.  Some women grow up only hearing that they're not good enough or that they're stupid or whatnot, so that's what the women themselves believe. So when someone treats them nicely, they don't trust it and don't believe that a guy actually wants to be with them for them.

Not defending, or making excuses, just explaining. 

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #726 on: January 14, 2010, 08:48:33 PM »
*patpats people*

First the title, then the 'splodie and now the sig. What's next, mods? :p

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #727 on: January 14, 2010, 09:16:27 PM »
Dearth Breather....YOU'RE FIRED! hahaha
Just kidding! :-D

Barriss, what you said above...yeah... Im one of those women... Probably why Ive been single all my teen and adult life till now. I waited for the right man....who could calm my fears and worries...and win my heart.  A little personal tid bit about Shaak Ti/LadySythe/Dawn.
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline JediMasterDracus

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #728 on: January 14, 2010, 10:15:17 PM »
Its part of the things I learn about people, I'm a Libra, A Diplomat, A Negotiator, and a man of wisdom that people seek when they come to me... But in all that I can only show them the door. They have to walk through it. It seems I put alot of faith in people. Maybe more faith than should be.      If you do too much people become dependent, and if you do too little they loose faith. Its knowing that right touch...    But I just can't stand when they take your advice the wrong way and blame me for their mistakes.   Many people listen, but few hear what the speaker are actually saying. I can't get behind that.

May the Force be with you and be there to guide you in your time of need.

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #729 on: January 14, 2010, 10:52:52 PM »
*patpats JM Dracus*

Fired? I didn't even know I had a position from which to be fired.  :P

Offline Aurora Skywalker

• Force User
« Reply #730 on: January 15, 2010, 02:00:05 AM »
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA   ;D  I saw that Chewy  ;)  ::) ;D :o ;D :o ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;)

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
  • Romans 3:20-26 As simple as it gets.
« Reply #731 on: January 15, 2010, 05:18:44 AM »
*patpats JM Dracus*

Fired? I didn't even know I had a position from which to be fired.  :P

All in good fun DB.  All in good fun.   ;D

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #732 on: January 15, 2010, 05:28:18 AM »
Its part of the things I learn about people, I'm a Libra, A Diplomat, A Negotiator, and a man of wisdom that people seek when they come to me... But in all that I can only show them the door. They have to walk through it. It seems I put alot of faith in people. Maybe more faith than should be.      If you do too much people become dependent, and if you do too little they loose faith. Its knowing that right touch...    But I just can't stand when they take your advice the wrong way and blame me for their mistakes.   Many people listen, but few hear what the speaker are actually saying. I can't get behind that.

One of the things you could remember is that just because she says it's your fault, that doesn't mean that it's true, or that she actually means it.  Some people can't face their mistakes, and some people would rather stay in pain and hurt because it's the only thing they know, and they'd rather be uncomfortable in what they know than take a chance with something they don't know.

Sadly they can only learn to be happy and healthy themselves, and sometimes, as hard as it may be to realize, some people just aren't ready for a healthy relationship.  You can either stay with these people in their misery or hope that they learn to pull themselves out of their own darkness.  Like you said, you can show them, but you can't move them until they're ready to do it themselves.

Oh, and DB, "You're Fired!" is from an American Show with Donald Trump, a multibillionaire that's famous for his bad toupe, and brash lifestyle.  He had a reality show for a few years where he held a contest to find his next CEO or something.

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #733 on: January 15, 2010, 06:27:48 AM »

Oh, and DB, "You're Fired!" is from an American Show with Donald Trump, a multibillionaire that's famous for his bad toupe, and brash lifestyle.  He had a reality show for a few years where he held a contest to find his next CEO or something.

Let me guess..."The Apprentice"?

Offline docdoom

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #734 on: January 15, 2010, 08:59:42 AM »
Was it the mentioning of Donald Trump + Bad Toupe which helped you connect the dots?  :D I'm just poking fun at Trump and such things as Trump Ice Cream and Donald Trump the Action Figure (with 5 real speaking phrases!).

retrousse