fiduciary

Author Topic: Relieve your stress and VENT thread  (Read 239285 times)

Offline Master Durangus

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Graphics Designer
    • Durangus Designs on IRA
Re: Relieve your stress and VENT thread
« Reply #555 on: December 05, 2009, 07:07:07 PM »
:o they mistook a kidney stone for IBS? Someone did NOT do a very thorough exam ::). A simple contrast MRI would have shown it...

-Graphic Designer (See Bottom Link)-

The Forgotten Jedi....
-Alexander Durangus-

MD's Digital Porfolio

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
« Reply #556 on: December 05, 2009, 07:08:33 PM »
 :D :D

That's a big ten four on that statement!! :P

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
  • Romans 3:20-26 As simple as it gets.
« Reply #557 on: December 05, 2009, 07:22:26 PM »
I have been tested every which way.  Nothing wrong with me.  Which is the diagnosis of IBS.  IBS is the disease of exclusion.  :-\

Offline Master Durangus

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Graphics Designer
« Reply #558 on: December 05, 2009, 07:29:21 PM »
I have been tested every which way.  Nothing wrong with me.  Which is the diagnosis of IBS.  IBS is the disease of exclusion.  :-\

Pretty much, unfortunately. Even the description of it is very very vague. Essentially, it's just intestinal pain that nobody can figure out, so they blame it on "IBS". Heck, the WORDS are vague "Irritable/Irritated Bowel Syndrome." Doctors can only know so much about the human body, it is more complicated than anything else on our planet, in my opinion.

The Forgotten Jedi....
-Alexander Durangus-

MD's Digital Porfolio

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #559 on: December 05, 2009, 07:52:32 PM »
I've had about every test you can think of ran on me as well with no result. Thus pinned to IBS. The symptoms and causes vary for everyone that have it and even for that person the affects of each instance can vary from mild to extreme. Even the same foods can have a different reaction each time. It makes for a rough go a lot of time and you try to be as careful as you can be, but its rarely enough to keep it always in check.

Offline Master Durangus

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Graphics Designer
« Reply #560 on: December 05, 2009, 07:56:10 PM »
Have they run a test on you for an enzyme disorder? If you lack specific enzymes (such as a lactose intolerant person lacks the enzyme "lactant") than you might not be able to break down certain components of food. The amount of these components vary, even though it may be the same type of food. Thus the difference in reaction. The absence of an enzyme creates intestinal issues similar to IBS and could explain it. But they might have already tested for it...

The Forgotten Jedi....
-Alexander Durangus-

MD's Digital Porfolio

Offline Hon_Rev

• Master Force User
  • Drama free since '08
« Reply #561 on: December 08, 2009, 08:26:21 AM »
Im not venting out of frustration but pure joy!! ;D ;D

I woke up this morning feeling like I was on Hoth. Almost THREE feet of snow and the wind was blowing all the snow off the trees to make a white out! ;D

After shoveling the sidewalks I sat on the porch for a half an hour and just watched all the cars spinning out and the wonderful Colorado weather!

Here are a few pics...

I need to find one of those Tauntaun sleeping bags and the look will be complete! ;) :D

"the undisputed bling master." Darth Inferis
REGAL JEDI by Hon_Rev

Offline General Kota

• Master Force User
  • Formerly known as R2-Q5
« Reply #562 on: December 08, 2009, 08:30:52 AM »
all I got was slush >:( >:( and my friend live's 15min away from me and thay got 5 1/2of a inch's of snow  :o
but i live in Roanoke VA. in VA the last time we got that mouch snow sence 1996. 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 08:41:32 AM by R2-Q5 »

General Kota's
        Sabers
---------------------------
- Larbel
    Larbel Qui Gon Jinn non el ready with a PC-U and a crystal chamber   (finished machining)
-JQSABERS
    Luke Hero V2 custom (In building process)
 - Planing stage
    Nothing :)

Offline Sith_Lord_Shadow

• Master Force User
  • Devastation20X Thats my LIVE Gamertag.
    • Gamers Club
« Reply #563 on: December 08, 2009, 01:02:02 PM »
Yeah well I live in CA and we don't get snow. >:( Oh well, I guess the earthquakes make up for it.
FX- Sabers Official ** smashes head into monitor ** Guy.

"Good things happen to good people, but sometimes you just have to wait."

Offline The Highwayman

• Formerly known as Caden
  • Master Force User
  • Political Thread Pioneer #1
« Reply #564 on: December 08, 2009, 02:49:05 PM »
Yeah well I live in CA and we don't get snow. >:( Oh well, I guess the earthquakes make up for it.

lol

I hate this stupid cold/windy/dry weather... I wish it would snow.. or earthquake... :D :D

"It's obvious that the price of this game cannot be determined by our knowledge of fair market value, but by our skills with a lightsaber." - Obi-wan (Jedimoves)

Offline Sidneyious

• Alias......Ninja of the Mist
  • Master Force User
    • Blog of my saber builds.
« Reply #565 on: December 08, 2009, 03:23:13 PM »

lol

I hate this stupid cold/windy/dry weather... I wish it would snow.. or earthquake... :D :D

You want snow? come to nebraska and have all the snow you want!

Offline Torinn Zoler

• Formerly known as Ben Skywalker
  • Master Force User
  • I ain't seen it all, but I've sure seen alot of it
« Reply #566 on: December 08, 2009, 09:31:21 PM »

lol

You could come to my town. We've got 10 inches of snow already and we're still in a blizzard warning. I can hear the wind howl against the window as I type this.

"Turning the whole world Luxeon-lit, one shattered lightbulb at a time."

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
  • Romans 3:20-26 As simple as it gets.
« Reply #567 on: December 09, 2009, 04:52:12 AM »
You stink Hon Rev.  :D  We got 1-3" then it started to sleet and rain on it.  Later today we are gonna get a downpour.  Totally unfair of you to flaunt your Hoth-like conditions to those of us crystally challenged.  :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Hon_Rev

• Master Force User
  • Drama free since '08
« Reply #568 on: December 09, 2009, 11:33:09 AM »
You stink Hon Rev.  :D  We got 1-3" then it started to sleet and rain on it.  Later today we are gonna get a downpour.  Totally unfair of you to flaunt your Hoth-like conditions to those of us crystally challenged.  :D :D :D :D :D

Yea sorry Luke I should have posted that in the Relieve your joy and brag thread!! :D

It dumped out here for two days and should start back up on Friday. Thats life in Hoth! ::) ;D

"the undisputed bling master." Darth Inferis
REGAL JEDI by Hon_Rev

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #569 on: December 09, 2009, 12:20:07 PM »
Went to bed at 4am cause I had been making a portfolio for my figure drawing class... AND IT WASN'T DUE TODAY!!!  >:( ::) I could have made it today or tomorrow...and got 3 hours of sleep because of it. GGRRR!! Vosk bought me a Western Digital 1TB external hdd and when I plugged it in last night... *sighs* I couldn't use it because it couldn't find the stupid drivers! My laptop saw there was a device connected, but not what, nor find any drivers. Yay... Now I have to find drivers online and see if that works or return the bugger for another. Ontop of that nearly all day yesterday I couldn't text message with my dearest one cause either or both our text services kept stealing or delivering the majority of our messages about 30 mins to an hour after hitting Send. Not a nice couple of days. Add ontop of that my father and sister. I won't go into that. Too messy.  :-\
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

retrousse