fiduciary

Author Topic: Relieve your stress and VENT thread  (Read 239618 times)

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
Re: Relieve your stress and VENT thread
« Reply #495 on: November 30, 2009, 11:23:52 PM »
You have no one else to talk to?? Sis, you are welcome to talk to me anytime and you know it, hon. PM me. Ill even give you my cell number just to text me. Email me. Im here...
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline Jasher Kain

• Master Force User
  • A Knight of the Old Republic
« Reply #496 on: December 01, 2009, 02:08:37 AM »
I am posting because I have no one else to talk to.
You have my skype...my e-mail...

I have found that sob stories make good story fodder. ;)

Offline Aurora Skywalker

• Force User
« Reply #497 on: December 01, 2009, 03:39:22 AM »
I actually came on this thread today to vent about someone in my life who is VERY dear to me who keeps on getting close to me and then backing away.  I read the posts above and felt slightly comforted already.   :)  You all are very sweet people.   

I am completely in love with a man who I have been seeing off and on and every time that we get close, he runs away and leaves my heart broken..... I know that he loves me back and I just wish he would stop running away.  He tells me that he wants to be with me, loves me, and wants to be together....then the next day, he will say that he doesn't want to be with anyone.  I keep holding on because I do truly love him.....but it hurts every time that he backs away.   :'(

I had started seeing another man who really cared about me and I may have eventually come to care about him....but it wasn't the man that I was in love with....it wasn't the man that I wanted to spend my life with.... So when that man that I am in love with said he wanted to be with me and actually admitted that he loved me for the first time, I gave up the other man to go back to the one I love.... only 2 days after I gave up one possible future for the future that I desired, he backed off again.... I am tired of being hurt, but I would do anything for this man.  <3  I just wish he would stick around long enough to allow himself to be happy and to get over his fears.  :'(

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #498 on: December 02, 2009, 12:29:25 AM »
An hour ago two guys just hopped over the back fence, walked along the side of the duplex apartment, through the side gate, tripped over and knocked down in inflated Homer Simpson xmas decoration and a lighted Snowman... Im staying here at my sister's place and I was watching tv with the surrouind on. My sister grabbed a walking stick, hurried out the front door and followed two guys down the street, watched the two walk into another neighbor's yard, grabbed a bike and tried taking off with it. They left it in the street. They were not caught but the bike was returned. Sure it's a a full moon but why are there so many stupid people out there!? My sister's six year old son was sleeping in his room at the back of apartment...Lets just say, my sister would have bashed a few heads had she caught up with them.
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

Grayven "Original"

Offline Snake-Eyes

• Experienced Force User
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
« Reply #499 on: December 02, 2009, 01:47:26 AM »
... why are there so many stupid people out there!? ...

Usually at the top of my list of "Infuriating Things":  Stupid People.   >:(
That song, Flag Pole Sitter, or something: "Only stupid people are breeding; the cretins cloning and feeding..." 

"Geniuses" of the I-want-it-now crowd, I'm-entitled-to-everything-without-having-to-work-hard... out-numbering the sane and responsible.  Voting spineless cowards into office, to make equally spineless and idiotic laws... usually to appease the ever-growing populace of instant-gratification-or-it's-Junk school of mentally-unarmed zombie bums.

I muster all my patience and self-control not to just unleash the hounds of fury on every MORON and self-absorbed punk I'm unlucky enough to be forced to deal with...  Even if it's just a "normal errand" to the store for groceries, especially around the holidays, the odds increase dramatically of having to share a line with or play idiot-dodging in the aisles...  From what should be "common courtesy" of picking-up your own trash or putting things back where you got them, to talking/yelling on a cellphone in the middle of the store like it's your god-given right to annoy the daylights outta everyone around you, to refusing to simply move your overly-rotund-self out of the way if you're blocking the aisle for others to pass...   

It may take a village to raise a child, but public stores are NOT "free childcare".  I don't give a rat's behind how wonderful little Johnny is at home: if you allow him to run around the store acting like he just drank two cases of JOLT, and you're too oblivious to do anything about it, then I have a few solutions that probably won't be well-received.

Yes.  I've had an over-dose of Stupid People in the past 7-days.
My hat is off to those poor souls who work retail and are forced to deal with these oxygen-wasting-sacks-of-skin on a regular basis.

As for those two worthless pink bodies who trampled through your neighborhood, Shaak Ti, I have two words: Pump Shotgun.   That beautiful "Ka-Chunk!" sound is easily identifiable to even the STUPIDEST mouth-breather.  It should snap 'em out of whatever self-induced brain-freeze they're in, faster than smelling salts and a double-espresso.  Secondary benefit: (assuming the gun is loaded, and proper precautions are followed with children in the house), IF those two social-degenerates decided to Not follow the instinct of "flight" from the Ka-Chunk, then the law-abiding mom-and-kids would be able to defend themselves...  Because right up there with "Stupid People" on my Infuriating List, is when Bad-Things-happen-to-Good-People, and the criminals get more protection than the victims...

All right.  Enough from me.  Thanks for this thread...   *inhales and exhales slowly*   "Goosfraba"....   ;)

Merry Christmas!    ;D

Never under-estimate the Will and Ingenuity of the Oppressed...

Offline Jasher Kain

• Master Force User
  • A Knight of the Old Republic
« Reply #500 on: December 02, 2009, 05:25:10 AM »
Snake-Eyes...I know EXACTLY how you feel. And I loved all the descriptives you used to depict the meatbags surrounding us. :D

I agree with you 100% on the political stuff as well. What ever happened to working for a living? Somewhere, our values got lost...right along with personal responsibility. :P We live in a selfish world.

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #501 on: December 02, 2009, 07:54:14 AM »
Wow Snake-Eyes! Ditto on all that and then some!

Grayven "Original"

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #502 on: December 02, 2009, 09:00:52 AM »
Very well said, Snake Eyes. I couldn't agree more on every single point. We truely are surrounded by morons 99% of the time it seems. I try to only go to the stores a little as possible and usually at off peak times to avoid the gaggle of idiots. Putting up with hundreds of healthcare workers that are making decisions on people's lives that are too stupid to use a simple application and PCs is more than enough for me day in and day out. Everything I have I worked my tail end off for and never had someone sppon feeding me off a silver plate. Seems there is fewer of us to go around more and more these days. Really doesn't leave one with high hopes of what the world will be like for the next generations.

Offline General Kota

• Master Force User
  • Formerly known as R2-Q5
« Reply #503 on: December 02, 2009, 05:55:37 PM »
Today: I shut my door on my fenger got a deep cut and it hurt very bad. :'(
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 05:57:35 PM by R2-Q5 »

General Kota's
        Sabers
---------------------------
- Larbel
    Larbel Qui Gon Jinn non el ready with a PC-U and a crystal chamber   (finished machining)
-JQSABERS
    Luke Hero V2 custom (In building process)
 - Planing stage
    Nothing :)

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
« Reply #504 on: December 02, 2009, 06:12:57 PM »

What was your hand doing outside the door? :-\

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
  • Romans 3:20-26 As simple as it gets.
« Reply #505 on: December 02, 2009, 06:14:37 PM »
My grandmother slammed her finger in the car door and it locked.  She had to fumble in her purse with one hand to unlock the door.

Offline General Kota

• Master Force User
  • Formerly known as R2-Q5
« Reply #506 on: December 02, 2009, 06:21:21 PM »

What was your hand doing outside the door? :-\
well I was going down star's to Solder and I shut the door hard (a little to hard)  got a deep cut on my fenger and my fenger was in  the door way.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 06:26:49 PM by R2-Q5 »

General Kota's
        Sabers
---------------------------
- Larbel
    Larbel Qui Gon Jinn non el ready with a PC-U and a crystal chamber   (finished machining)
-JQSABERS
    Luke Hero V2 custom (In building process)
 - Planing stage
    Nothing :)

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
« Reply #507 on: December 02, 2009, 06:25:32 PM »
 :P :P

I hope you get better!!Luke I had my hand shut into a car door too!!wow that hurt!! :o :o

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #508 on: December 02, 2009, 06:56:52 PM »
My brother shut my hand in my mom's mini-van sliding door when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. He did it quick enough for the door to latch shut and luckily enough it didnt do anything more than bruise my hand up bad.  Very painful stuff though.

Offline DarthYoda

• Experienced Force User
    • Phantom Files
« Reply #509 on: December 02, 2009, 07:18:22 PM »
My brother shut my hand in my mom's mini-van sliding door when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. He did it quick enough for the door to latch shut and luckily enough it didnt do anything more than bruise my hand up bad.  Very painful stuff though.

HAHA I shut my sister's hand in the van's sliding door, the same way  ;D All it did was bruise up. Scarry at first, hillarious after. I still threaten to do it when she gets me mad. HAHA

retrousse