fiduciary

Author Topic: Relieve your stress and VENT thread  (Read 239603 times)

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
  • Romans 3:20-26 As simple as it gets.
Re: Relieve your stress and VENT thread
« Reply #480 on: November 23, 2009, 04:59:11 AM »
Luke: Sorry I don't know what to say apart from at least your not still in a ression (unless I have my info wrong)

Is that what they're saying across the pond.  I wish it were true.  Sadly we're still knee deep in it.  It's all smoke and mirrors.  People are still losing jobs at record rates.  Companies all over are giving paycuts, slashing benefits and requiring free overtime.

Just wait if this healthcare passes.  Taxes will start to go up and outpace any pay rates we have.  It's a grim future IMB.

Stress over.  ;D

Offline DarthYoda

• Experienced Force User
    • Phantom Files
« Reply #481 on: November 23, 2009, 10:37:07 PM »
I'm getting really mad trying to find the parts I need for this comlink prop. I found a donor for the razor part, but I can not find  the solder lugs! I went through half a dozen places around town and nobody carries them or knows where to order them from. I went the manufacturing company stated on parts of star wars and you have to buy 100 at a time and they are a dollar a piece! AND they don't have all the solder lug types that I need. There are 3-4 different types! I will probably have to make something somehow that resembles those pieces. I don't want to handcraft anything unless I absolutely have to! GRRRRR I will probably run into the same luck with every other prop I want to make!

Offline Novastar

• Manufacturer VIP
  • Master Force User
  • NCSCS - Sabercombat.com
    • DIAMOND DRAGONS: Humans stand, heroes fall--but DRAGONS are *Forever*...
« Reply #482 on: November 24, 2009, 12:50:06 AM »
<--- is stressed because it's too tough to assemble a cast for BOP III... and it's a ton of work in general... ... *AND* I don't seem to have the enthusiasm for it all anymore.

Ahhh.  That felt good.  lol
* Former creator and owner of SaberCombat
* CUSTOM SOUND FONT LIST --->
Click here for Nova's 100+ custom sound fonts!
* PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS ---> Click here for Nova's saber performance work...
* DIAMOND DRAGONS ---> Diamond Dragons: A feature-length screenplay being developed by Matthew 'Novastar' Carauddo

I don't post often on forums anymore.  If you want to e-mail me: novastar1138@gmail.com, or visit me on Facebook:

Click here.

Offline Jasher Kain

• Master Force User
  • A Knight of the Old Republic
« Reply #483 on: November 24, 2009, 01:44:27 AM »
Just wait if this healthcare passes.  Taxes will start to go up and outpace any pay rates we have.  It's a grim future IMB.
Post WWI Germany anyone? Time to check the history books... :P
What's worse is that the world economy is extremely dependent on American consumerism. Didn't we kinda see that when gas prices went up? With less money to buy things, the economy will only continue to downward spiral... :-\

I think affordable nationalized health care is a good option, but not the way they're going about it...

Offline HYVOLTIJ

• Force User
« Reply #484 on: November 24, 2009, 03:53:46 AM »

All ended up good at end of day.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 01:29:13 PM by HYVOLTIJ »
Complete Master Replicas Force Fx Lightsaber Line-Up
Arena Saber Ep2
HYVOLTIJ Graflex Luke ESB w/crystal chassis & US2.5
JQ / Jango Luke Hero w/ PC1.4
LDM MKIII Obi Wan Weathered ANH w/ PC1.4
Jango Brass Saber 22 w/ CF3.1
HYVOLTIJ / Parks Onyx- Qui Gon w/ PC1.5
Jango Vintage Graflex ANH w/ Yoda Crystal Chassis & CF4.31
Parks Phaeton- Obi Wan TPM gutted ready for install
EFX Luke Rotj Reveal
Korbanth LS6 empty install soon
Naigon Ignitor Saber S1 w/ True Color

Offline Sidneyious

• Alias......Ninja of the Mist
  • Master Force User
    • Blog of my saber builds.
« Reply #485 on: November 26, 2009, 06:17:03 AM »
A grumpy rant that will prolly get edited or some such nonsence but I just want to ramble on.

I cant get a job ged or not, All thanks to what our wounderfull leaders decisions over the last few years have caused, I got no money, I spend most of my time on my only 360 game thats not even mine.

I try to keep myself busy by hanging out with some friends and play cards(MTG) but latly they have been hard to get ahold of.

Whats even more funny is that I have thought on joining the army but it seems thats not a good route to take these days cause they are over flowing and xxx I dont even think I would pass a physical or psychological evaluation.

So I heard that this company out east(far far east) build this thing called a mass colider, so I am hoping for mass catastrophic falure and they cant hit the off switch cause the black hole they made keeps sucking all of time and existance into it and utterly destroys everything.

Well technically wouldent destroy it persay cause a black hole dosent destroy it eats and eats and eats, and the bigger it gets from eating up everything around it will eventually colaps in on itself and thus creating a newer larger solar system.

Unless the discover channel has lied to me which it has done so before, honestly I think what we need is a good disaster on a world scale level, Yes dark and evil sounding and will prilly get edited out.

But honestly I think this world needs a huge slap in the face for a major step back cause we are way way to advanced for our own good and I can smell the wrath that we will bring down on ourselves.
There is equivalent exchange and we will all pay for it with our existance, I just dont want to be around for that kinda judgment.

So yes yes yes, all sorts of dark and drearyness going on, un-becomming of me I guess but this is a side I rarly ever show outside of my own mind, but it wasent all so bad, I remember a time when things were all happy and one dident have a care in the world but when you have a dream about your own death and the what I think is the end of man you have a darker outlook on life.

We are not all going to be here for long, in teh span and the vastness of the universe we are a small speck of sand in the hourglass, So why is it that we are so conserned with everything that we call day to day living? Why must we be so conserned with jobs, money, status quo, etc ect ect ect?

I dont get it, I havent got it sence I had the dream when I was about 10-15 years old(cant remember exactly), But I dont understand why we have to be so do this so that have to do this inorder to live.

Ever look at the ants and smash the hill? thers something bigger out there thats wating to walk by and smash us too and when it comes I am not going to be so worried about it.

I have looked back at the history of humanity alot with tv shows and books and what not and ever sence we could speak a known language we have been at war with one another, we are a race of war mongers, Everytime thers a war we are involved with it,

Why? why do you care so much about this piece of dirt here when that piece of dirt is just as good? Why do we care how outher countrys run there country? Why must we constently stick our nose in places where it dosent belong? All its going to do is make our echonomey go even further down the preverbial toilet.

Why does the rich class pay numerically less in taxes than the middel class? And speaking of cash, all teh wealth that people have accumulated, you know in the billions and whatnot, do we have enough gold to back all them numbers up? Sure we do cause your us $ bill equals out to about 50 cents.

Speaking of cash again, this new federal health bill, its just going to put our country even further in dept, and thoes that cant pa into it they will be fined or imprisoned! WHO CAME UP WTH THAT IDEA! Yes lets put more people in jails to make the state taxes go up to keep them there, and then when they come out they still have to pay this fine! Did you know that the majority of lockup homes wil let you stay longer and essentually the state pays for your fine?

If you dont pay your fines they lock you up again, so your working your butt off to pay for this fine, you cant get an extention and your halfway to pay the fine off, dont ahve it int ime they lock you up, you go to jail, your job isent going to wait for you to come back and now look, your boned.

Into poverty you go, you get desperate and you start stealing, you get cought you go back to jail, you get out you got a fine to pay what do you do?

America is the greatest country to live in apparently, question though what other country is there that dosent have the economical problems that we do? did you know our national dept counter had to have the small "0" moved to make room for another ","?

How about the influx of illegals that we have in this country, all they are doing is making the nationals poorer cause the illegal will work for $6.50/hour instead of paying the one that was born here $8.50/hour.

Thats how bad our country is we will do these things so the rich can stay rich, the poor get poorer and the illegals are living it up off our state taxes.

This message has been brought to you by me, now please make sure your trays are locked and your seats are in there upright position.

So is it wrong for me to ask for a huge worldwide disaster?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 06:18:59 AM by Sidneyious »

Offline DarthYoda

• Experienced Force User
    • Phantom Files
« Reply #486 on: November 26, 2009, 10:16:59 AM »
Sadly it takes a disaster or war to put things back on track. Was the only thing that got us out of the depression. I think the stock market should crash so a great deal of power corperates ace themselves off as did the last time. I don't blame the government because it is big business that really reigns this country. Blah anyway I see your points.

Offline Jasher Kain

• Master Force User
  • A Knight of the Old Republic
« Reply #487 on: November 27, 2009, 01:09:42 AM »
I don't blame the government because it is big business that really reigns this country.
There was a book written about this: no more countries, just companies.
I forgot the name of it though...

Offline Darth Centorus

• Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Kel-Qui
    • My "crazybrittishninja" YouTube Channel
« Reply #488 on: November 27, 2009, 02:18:45 AM »
I have just got off the phone to the people that I got my Laptop from and they have told me that the laptop that I have can not be upgraded so I can't play TFU USE GRRRRRRRRRRR so now I am in the dilema of if when I have paied off all my extra bills should I get a better Laptop or should I get a PS3 or Xbox 360

why oh why do I have to work my rear end off to buy things that are not even the best model and my brother just goes to our mum and says "I wan't a Porche" (amoung other things) so she just re-morgages the house to give him the money to get one  >:( and then all he has to pay off is the intrest but he didn't even pay all that off  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:( I know that in all I am better off as I am married, I have my daughter and I have my own house etc but I still just feel that I am being shafted by my own parents

My Sabers
Spirit - Custom build by JQ Sabers
MR Luke ESB
MR Anakin ROTS <signed by Dave Prowse
Stunt saber no electronics
1 Half of the Twin Dragon - MHS custom build by me

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #489 on: November 28, 2009, 04:18:06 AM »
*patpats everyone again*

Offline Master Durangus

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Graphics Designer
    • Durangus Designs on IRA
« Reply #490 on: November 30, 2009, 06:19:24 PM »
One of my good friends told me today that, in essence, she didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore. She's one of the few people who spends a lot of time with me, and is the only one who I considered a strong friend...

Over the past year and a half, I have felt exiled in everything I have done. I changed churches many months ago, and have never been able to adjust. In our Bible Studies, I was asked not to offer my opinion because my opinion was "too complicated and too much, they don't understand what you're talking about." I barely know my pastor and he's barely around whenever for me to get to know him ::). I've never felt less part of a church..and yet, this is the only church I get anything out of, from the Sunday Sermon.

In everything I do, I feel exiled from it... I didn't expect it from someone who had just weeks ago said that she understood and accepted me for who I was... I spent my entire Thanksgiving break working on dozens of graphics design projects...

It hurts, and it stings. I'm trying to immerse myself in work as we speak to get my mind off of things... going through my anatomy texts studying the cytotrophoblast cell fusing process...

God is faithful, He has never left me or exiled me... but that doesn't make it any easier when everyone else does.

I listen to the song "Where Are You Christmas?" simply in remembrance of the lyric... Thanksgiving turned into work... Christmas has turned into pain.

Thank you all for reading.

-Graphic Designer (See Bottom Link)-

The Forgotten Jedi....
-Alexander Durangus-

MD's Digital Porfolio

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #491 on: November 30, 2009, 06:50:57 PM »
Two years ago, my best friend whom I considered sister, teacher, mother... the best friend ever...and she faded away by not talking to me. And one day... she sent me a shattering and cruel email. I had lived with her before this and had left my belongings in her care until I could pay to send for them. Over $2000 worth of Star Wars, Japenes antiques and kimonos, 100 year old Afghani tribal jewelry, acrion figures, books and art supplies... She threw away, sold or kept what what she wanted. After cruelty, I told her to...well, bugger off and never talk to me again. She was cruel, poison and Im better off without her. She'd been there when I needed her most but got rid of me when she didnt need me... You are not alone, my friend and dont forget you have people here who care for you and call you family :-)
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline Torinn Zoler

• Formerly known as Ben Skywalker
  • Master Force User
  • I ain't seen it all, but I've sure seen alot of it
« Reply #492 on: November 30, 2009, 07:16:16 PM »
You know, the deception that goes on in everyday life never fails to amaze me. It always seems like the same thing over and over, like a cycle: truth, companionship, drifting away, lies........I could go on and on. I for one know this very well, as I don't have very many close friends. The ones I do have, however, have never let me down. They have always been there. God is one of them. God is the only one where I have ever found true solitude and understanding. Remember that along with us, your fellow lightsaber enthusiasts, God is always with you. He will not abandon any of us, no matter how much hurt and deception we have experienced. I express my deepest sympathy for you MD. I wish I could help in some way.

"Turning the whole world Luxeon-lit, one shattered lightbulb at a time."

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #493 on: November 30, 2009, 08:16:19 PM »
A lot of us have been burned in this way and I agree its pretty painful. Unfortunately nothing much can usually be done and all we can do is move on from whats left. There is always something else further up the road I assure you.

As far as working through the holiday I feel you there quite a bit. I spent the entire week and weekend working with only a couple short breaks. Then worked all day to prepare for a go-live that will have me working two straight weeks of 12+ hour days. Everyone that came in today was talking about how great their holidays were and it just ticked me off that much more. Just in the last few days I keep hearing from family, couple friends, and even the waitress tonight at the chinese place I go to all the time all called me stranger. I don't like it one bit and getting pretty fed up with way to much work. Two of my friend on Wednesday both in the same hour told me my job is going to end up killing me. Was a real wake up call for me I think. Time for a change is in order I believe.

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• you think YOU have a bad hair day...
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Simple isn't always easy.
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #494 on: November 30, 2009, 10:38:50 PM »
Had a big long sob story to write about, but will say this:

I'm addicted and I can't seem to walk away.  It's not illegal, and I'm not physically addicted, just mentally.  My friends are tired of hearing about my struggle, so I don't talk about it anymore.

I've just about given up walking away.  I'm not posting for pity or advice or sympathy, especially since most of the time it's good for me.  Unfortunately, as with anything, too much - even of a good thing - is not good.

I am posting because I have no one else to talk to.

For everything you gain, you lose something else.

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

retrousse