fiduciary

Author Topic: Relieve your stress and VENT thread  (Read 239256 times)

Offline Naast

• Force User
Re: Relieve your stress and VENT thread
« Reply #255 on: July 18, 2009, 09:46:36 AM »
"Where can I find the 90 policy you speak of?"

That's awesome :P

Live in Cen Cal, would like to know of any local groups.

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #256 on: July 18, 2009, 10:57:26 AM »
Whatever happened to good customer service and the customer is always right?! They get their checks from the tax payers and look how they treat them. Sheesh!
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline Darksaber 3

• Master Force User
« Reply #257 on: July 18, 2009, 10:09:39 PM »
Ok, my vent:
Well, since last october, I have been fighting stomach problems, that no one seems to be able to figure out. At the moment, I am being treated by adoctor at the Mayo Clinic, pretty much the best hospital in the world, and tehy still have no idea what's wrong with me. But, the whole time, my girlfriend has been there, to make me feel better and actually think everything will be ok. Then,three weeks ago ,my girlfriend, who I had been dating for 1 year and 3 months dumped me. At the same time, the Mayo started me on Prednizone, which, by the end of that week,triggered an anxiety attack, and I had to be taken off of it. My parents had to take me to the emergency room, because they were so worried about how depressed I got. Finally, this week, I started to be less depressed and stuff, then bam, today my ex calls and tells me she has a new Boyfriend. I think she was trying to be nice, so that I didn't hear it from other people first, because she wanted to stay friends with me. But, that really upset me, and when I get stressed, I get really sick. So all night, I've been feeling crappy. Then I took my evening dose of stomach medicine,and those big capsules feel caught in my throat. But I drank a bit,and it felt ok for a minute, and took my other medicine that I can't eat or drink for an hour after taking. But, then, when I lay down to go to bed, I feel like I still have pills in my throat, and I get nauseous. So now I have to wait till the hour is up before I can drink any water and take some Mylanta to feel good enough to get to sleep.

But it's ok, it will all be good when I get that Lightsaber tomorrow from a guy on craigslist...

Still, I suppose the big deal in my story is that, I am sick, and it is ruining my life. I mean, I probably won't be able to date for a while, I can't lifeguard, and I can't teach swimming lessons, therefore no extra spending money.

Still, I hope everything gets worked out in the end. I just hope they fix my stomach before school starts, since I am doing half time PSEO, which, for those of you who don'tknow, means I leave school half the day and take college classes at century. As if I'm not stressed out enough....

Still, there is a bright side to every bad week, and mine is that I passed my US history AP test, even after missing almost 40 days of school, and having to be excused from most of the class work, instead of doing it and learning it.

Offline Master Durangus

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Graphics Designer
    • Durangus Designs on IRA
« Reply #258 on: July 19, 2009, 12:07:15 AM »
Darksaber, I'm so sorry for you man...you'll be in my prayers, I only know of one great Healer, and that's God.

Look at it this way, at least you've dated. At least you've had someone love you, someone who - at least at one point - cared about you...someone who you could dote on and treat like she's worth, raising her so high above yourself....at least you had that. My vent? I never have...no girl has ever loved me, I've never dated and I've never felt like a girl cared about me....at times I question if that will always be the case....I console myself that she's out there somewhere...but sometimes I just think it's all in my head....and tonight is one of those times.

-Graphic Designer (See Bottom Link)-

The Forgotten Jedi....
-Alexander Durangus-

MD's Digital Porfolio

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #259 on: July 19, 2009, 12:28:22 AM »
Dont feel bad, Durangus. Im 30 years old and never been on a date let alone had a boyfriend. It can suck and be lonely but I kick on and keep going :)
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

Grayven "Original"

Offline Master Durangus

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Graphics Designer
    • Durangus Designs on IRA
« Reply #260 on: July 19, 2009, 12:32:16 AM »
*cough* that wasn't encouraging.... ::)

-Graphic Designer (See Bottom Link)-

The Forgotten Jedi....
-Alexander Durangus-

MD's Digital Porfolio

Offline Darksaber 3

• Master Force User
« Reply #261 on: July 19, 2009, 04:39:36 AM »
Oh,don't worry Durangus, I felt like you feel before I met her. I'm not a religious person, but after everything I've been through, I realize that, you know what, there is someone out there for everyone, the trick is just getting out there and finding someone. Just go out, ask someone on a date. If they say yes, they say yes, and hey, maybe it will work out. If they say no, take it in your stride and try again with someone else who is a better person and would actually want to give you a chance.

In the end, everything will be made right.

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #262 on: July 19, 2009, 05:20:39 AM »
Here you have a beautiful girl Shakie in front of you guys  :P, just ask her number and then it's a date  ;D. If I were a single, I know I would  8)

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #263 on: July 19, 2009, 05:34:43 AM »
I know the feeling there almost exactly, Darksaber. I have varying degrees of stomach issues most related to stress that I've been fighitng for about three years or so now. During the highest point I could barely eat without feeling like someone beat the tar out of my stomach and very sick. I lost my fiance' after being together three and a half years about a year into it. Needless to say that didn't help any and neither did work, but in the end you just can't let it get you. After going through around 10 tests or so they didn't have a good answer for me either. My symptoms are a lot less serve now, but sometimes have flair ups. The things that help me is watching my diet to know exactly what does and doesn't bother me. Other than that just try to relax and let the world go about its daily bs. I gave up on all the different meds they tried me on because I was walking around like a zombie. There is someone out there for us all I'm sure. At least you seem to be pretty young by the schooling so you still have a long time yet ahead of you. Life is too short so just try to enjoy whats tossed at you.

DG

Offline Darksaber 3

• Master Force User
« Reply #264 on: July 19, 2009, 05:45:53 AM »
Thanks, Gius. The thing is, I have been on all kinds of different diets so far.No gluton, no lactose, not red meat....etc. It seems like, the worse I eat,the better my stomach is. The thing is, i can't eat much junk before getting sick form just that.
And man, your relationship problems make mine seem so insignificant... I mean, I know I'm only 17, but.... it doesn't mean that I didn't love my girlfriend any less. And for me, getting over stuff is the Hardest thing in the world... 

My dad keeps telling me that I should just go ask some other girl out, and says that will make me feel better. Thing is, it's hard, when you are as sick as me. PLus the fact that I'm not in school, etc.... doesn't help much. Still, at least my friends are still there for me.

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #265 on: July 19, 2009, 05:54:02 AM »
Just take your time and don't rush head long into anything. Its good to have a support net to help you get by for sure. Back when her and I parted ways mine was fairly non-existant from years gone by and I've taken the last few years to change that without trying to persue another relationship. Its pretty unlikely one is just going to fall into my lap though so at some point I'll have to try. It may seem insignificant, but it still is what it is and thats not all that insignificant. Just have to take it with stride and rebuild that confidence. I know all too well how hard it can be to get passed things like that, but you really do have to change your mindset toward them. I'm not saying its easy because its not, but the more things you can let roll off you and not get hung up on the easier the rest that is on your mind becomes as well. As much as anyones advice is given to you whether it be a parent, friend, doctor, or complete stranger in the end you have to chose what is best for you. I'm not shining example, but I do my best to follow that and not let the rest of the world take me down. Best of luck to you my friend.

DG

Offline Naast

• Force User
« Reply #266 on: July 19, 2009, 10:18:00 AM »
Here you have a beautiful girl Shakie in front of you guys  :P, just ask her number and then it's a date  ;D. If I were a single, I know I would  8)

Tempting.   ;D

Live in Cen Cal, would like to know of any local groups.

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #267 on: July 19, 2009, 11:00:21 AM »
Palpy, Im gonna kick yer shebs (butt)! lol

Grayven "Original"

Offline Torinn Zoler

• Formerly known as Ben Skywalker
  • Master Force User
  • I ain't seen it all, but I've sure seen alot of it
« Reply #268 on: July 25, 2009, 06:48:34 AM »
Look at it this way, at least you've dated. At least you've had someone love you, someone who - at least at one point - cared about you...someone who you could dote on and treat like she's worth, raising her so high above yourself....at least you had that. My vent? I never have...no girl has ever loved me, I've never dated and I've never felt like a girl cared about me....at times I question if that will always be the case....I console myself that she's out there somewhere...but sometimes I just think it's all in my head....and tonight is one of those times.

I know what you mean....... :'(

"Turning the whole world Luxeon-lit, one shattered lightbulb at a time."

Offline Darth Vane

• Force User
  • me with my MR Luke ANH
« Reply #269 on: July 25, 2009, 07:10:32 AM »

I know what you mean....... :'(

hey guys come on dont give up hope. theres someone out there for every one. as for my vent. i think my scorpion died today. he hasent moved in three days...:'(
Those Who Live in Darkness Wander Aimlessly....

retrousse