fiduciary

Author Topic: Relieve your stress and VENT thread  (Read 239486 times)

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
  • Romans 3:20-26 As simple as it gets.
Re: Relieve your stress and VENT thread
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2009, 06:14:06 PM »
DT makes a great point about the music.  IT can be very soothing and relaxing.  It is also very challenging to learn and if you get good you can entertain people.

A huge fan of STNG I saw Jean Luc Picard play a flute he got when he lived an entire life through a probe of his brain.  I got a similar flute and through it in my crew bag.  At night in the hotel I learned to play it.  It wasn't that hard and it was a lot of fun.

But you need to find something that interests you or else you won't enjoy it.  ;)

Offline RogueJedi

• Vagabond Master
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back!
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2009, 07:18:51 PM »
I hate it when the cardinals loose the super bowl to the Steelers, and that's all that needs to be said.

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2009, 07:20:55 PM »
ARGH! The Cardinals lost!  >:(
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
  • Romans 3:20-26 As simple as it gets.
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2009, 07:23:57 PM »
Didn't the orangutan pic them to win.  I guess his 4 year streak is over.

Offline Darth Eugaltsh

• Sith Roadie
  • Master Force User
  • Thank you from Darth T.
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2009, 08:47:31 PM »
I hate it when the cardinals loose the super bowl to the Steelers, and that's all that needs to be said.

DITTO
*Never Forget Glitter Wars.  The Force Was With Us That Day, But It Was Too Much*

[br />The Force is strong with this one.

But only with the dark side.

Offline Sidneyious

• Alias......Ninja of the Mist
  • Master Force User
    • Blog of my saber builds.
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2009, 01:34:00 PM »
I do have my brothers bass that he never uses anymore here but when ever I go to pick it up something else comes up.

I cant hand draw to save my live or anyoens life for that matter.

I was able to get out of the house and hang out with some old friends last night but by the end of the night I was so dog tired I dont know what was going on.

But I did get to play this game called pain on the ps3, dude it is quite possably the best game I have ever played.

Offline Plane Crazy

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2009, 04:53:17 PM »
...But I did get to play this game called pain on the ps3, dude it is quite possably the best game I have ever played.

Oh Yeah!!! That one is my stress reliever game of choice! Especially with "The Hoff" character! ;D

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2009, 05:12:06 PM »
I do have my brothers bass that he never uses anymore here but when ever I go to pick it up something else comes up.

I cant hand draw to save my live or anyoens life for that matter.

I was able to get out of the house and hang out with some old friends last night but by the end of the night I was so dog tired I dont know what was going on.

But I did get to play this game called pain on the ps3, dude it is quite possably the best game I have ever played.

Sometimes revisiting Old friends can put a new spin on your outllook.  I know that when I see my old buddies, a lot of the time I think "Wow, my life just doesn't suck as much as theirs, because they are doing the same stuff they were doing 15 years ago."  ;D

Offline RogueJedi

• Vagabond Master
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back!
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2009, 09:27:01 PM »
Old friends bring back interesting memories. Now being only 17, my "old" friends aren't really that old, but its still interesting to see what they are doing with their life.

I just had to tear my Qui-Gon that Do-Clo constructed completely apart. >:( After trying every possible solution for the battery issue I had with it, I gave up and took it apart. Let's say that was an interesting 20 minutes. I have a new battery set-up planned, but now I can't have a recharge port, because of space limitations. I have to go with a quick disconnect on the battery pack instead. :P It really is frustrating... and I have to get a new switch since I tore that apart on accident. Oh well, good news is this saber should be up and running in the relative future, which is a huge step forward from where it was this morning.

Offline HAN SOLO

• Jedi/Alliance General aka FX-Sabers' "The Most Interesting Scoundrel"
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Meet my business parter. His name is DL-44.
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2009, 10:25:50 PM »
Rogue, why drop a PM to Lord Technous? He's very friendly and I would believe he would be more than willing to walk you through.

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

Offline Sidneyious

• Master Force User
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2009, 10:54:06 PM »
Well it was really 2 old friends, the others I only knew of from hear and there talk, Its like when ever I went out on the carnival they were not out that year. But yeah it was fun right up until I started passing out. But atleast I got to see the last 6 min or so of  the super bowl, I did not expect them to get it on a fumble.

But yeah, I have been dealing with D2 alot, today and have worked on my lupus major barb and hopefully get that thing perfected with a couple more choice items, But I may have to sacrifice a couple things that I really dont want to give up. And I need to rework my merc cause the stupid guy went and got himself IM'd by some OK's and DIED! So I just went on my way and kept chugging along as if he wasn't even there....as usual.

So Iam going to go check somethings out and see if its worth it or not to switch to a shield and not go for max block cause with this charater if I do go max block that means Iamnot getting the hits in and could get block locked and Iam just goint to say xxx with it and go back to my other weapon.

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2009, 11:56:28 PM »
Old friends bring back interesting memories. Now being only 17, my "old" friends aren't really that old, but its still interesting to see what they are doing with their life.

I just had to tear my Qui-Gon that Do-Clo constructed completely apart. >:( After trying every possible solution for the battery issue I had with it, I gave up and took it apart. Let's say that was an interesting 20 minutes. I have a new battery set-up planned, but now I can't have a recharge port, because of space limitations. I have to go with a quick disconnect on the battery pack instead. :P It really is frustrating... and I have to get a new switch since I tore that apart on accident. Oh well, good news is this saber should be up and running in the relative future, which is a huge step forward from where it was this morning.

I gotta agree with General Solo there.  Don is a grand old sith so powerful and wise. Is it a US 2.0? why not send it in for upgrade?

Offline RogueJedi

• Vagabond Master
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back!
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2009, 08:44:34 AM »
Well, I don't have any issues beyond the batteries. Don used a handmade rechargable pack that I couldn't get to charge, so I'm just going to use the two double a pack that Ultra has. I did the measurement and all of it will fit as long as I just use a quick disconnect instead of a recharge port. No big deal. Sleeping on it really helped me.
As for the upgrade, I am not sure I even have the money for an upgrade, as sad as that is.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 09:16:54 AM by RogueJedi »

Offline Sidneyious

• Master Force User
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2009, 10:25:31 AM »
10$ tops for the upgrade, 6 for the upgrade it self, a coule bucks for the shipping.

Offline HAN SOLO

• Jedi/Alliance General aka FX-Sabers' "The Most Interesting Scoundrel"
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Meet my business parter. His name is DL-44.
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2009, 10:33:58 AM »
My Bleepin Gripe today....

WHY THE HADES DO VIDEO GAME COMPANIES SWITCH BUTTON PATTERNS TO CONTROL SET-UPS THAT WORK!!!!!!!!

Bling Blang Fubu!

RE5 HAD so much potential til they messed the Bling Blang Button pattern! >:( >:( >:(

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

retrousse