fiduciary

Author Topic: Looking for Ahsoka  (Read 772 times)

Offline Jedi Beau

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Looking for Ahsoka
« on: April 16, 2019, 08:51:44 AM »
Hello all, I am in search of a set of Ahsoka lightsabers. Would prefer the Rebels sabers, but will also do the Clone Wars sabers. I found a Rebels set on Ebay for $1500 made by KR sabers, Is this worth spending two paychecks on or can I find them somewhere else cheaper. I wouldn't mind if the sabers were empty as these will be a display piece, but installed would be awesome.
SENCOND to this, does anyone have the Ultrasabers Fulcrum and lost Grey? How do you like them, they seem so big and bulky in the pictures and videos I've seen. Getting both of these installed would be closer to $600.
I love anything and everything Ahsoka and would eventually want to own both sets of sabers
My question really is: Should I spend the $1500 on the Rebels set due to the fact that I may never find them again? or should I wait and see how much they will cost at the Star Wars Galaxies Edge store?

Offline K-2SO

• Killer Droid Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Congratulations! You are being rescued.
Re: Looking for Ahsoka
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 11:04:43 AM »
The KR and the VV’s version of the Rebels set are probably the most accurate (not necessarily in that order) that you’re going to find. When you go “cheaper”, you’ll sacrifice accuracy and probably quality.

I find your arguments vague and unconvincing.

Quiet! *Slap* And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.

Offline EXAR KUN

• SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu
Re: Looking for Ahsoka
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 01:27:55 PM »
I saw Ashley Eckstein holding a set of Ashoka sabers they presented to her at Celebration over the weekend. Probably the ones going to be available at the Galaxies Edge store in the future? I'm not sure. They were big and goofy in her hands. They looked to be almost twice the size they should have been.

retrousse