fiduciary

Author Topic: A new hopeful apprentice  (Read 828 times)

Offline DarthNatherous

• No Force
  • Imperial Theme Playing
A new hopeful apprentice
« on: August 02, 2018, 09:44:53 AM »
Hello my name is Natherous and I'm a long time fan of star wars and I'm only 17 years old I have a small favor but a small heart will be made bigger. I've been wanting a fx lightsaber for a long time but sadly my parents don't have the money and I have to help them with the bills and I was hope someone in the universe would hook me up with the loving Jedi kindness in their heart to get me a realistic star wars lightsaber I've been wanting for as long I can remember and I hope that I don't get scam and I promise I won't scam you even though I'm a with lol but in all seriousness pm if u think u can help me fill my dreams of holding such a joyous star wars piece of art Thank you if u would like to help me and thank you for taking your time to read this

Offline K-2SO

• Killer Droid Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Congratulations! You are being rescued.
Re: A new hopeful apprentice
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 10:10:52 AM »
Welcome to the Forums.

Asking for a handout right off the bat isn’t a good look for someone who wants to start out in the community, especially since requests like this have been made before, and let’s just say there have been “issues”.

My best advice to you is to save up your money and either purchase a decent saber when finances allow, OR save up for the parts, and learn how to build one for yourself.

I find your arguments vague and unconvincing.

Quiet! *Slap* And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.

Offline Yaraell_Ren

• Force User
  • Listen Yaddle, I'm gonna need to borrow your car!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 06:03:58 PM »
Check out some offerings from mining guild and saber guild members. This hobby is by no means cheap, but there are some affordable entry level sabers out there. ex: combat class sabers from VV and eco class KR

Offline EXAR KUN

• SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 07:07:06 AM »
Welcome to FX Sabers!

retrousse