fiduciary

Author Topic: Force Relics presents:Orgus Din lightsaber run - full metal and alumide - CLOSED  (Read 28163 times)

Offline Sethski

• Master Force User
Fantastic run - and great to see some of the process and skill and hard work that goes into these (and other) sabers ;)

Turgon - your weathering of the alumide is absolutely spot on (not just from your 'biased' perspective hahahaha) - nice work! - have sent a PM re the technique/process as could be helpful with a current (non-saber) project I'm working on...

Offline Sini Star

• Experienced Force User
I got mine last week. Wow... what a amazing saber.  I am so glad I got in on this run.  Great work Force Relics!!!! 

Offline Khal

• Formerly known as Khal1993
  • Master Force User
If there was a full metal kit available, I would certainly snap one up! :))

They look amazing!

(Yoda voice) offer it...you could...hmm  ???

Offline BOBA FETT

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Force Relics co-founder, FKA Master Jevaho
    • Force Relics
Thanks for all the kind words you guys. Finishing up the last hilt this week, and the run will officially be over!

On to something new!

Offline BOBA FETT

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Force Relics co-founder, FKA Master Jevaho
    • Force Relics
With the exception of Links saber (due to personal circumstances) all Orgus Din hilts from this run have been finished, shipped and delivered to all who were involved.

Thanks again to everyone for signing in. I hope you enjoy your sabers and please, feel free to post an honest review of what you have received.

retrousse