fiduciary

Author Topic: Hilt Purchased, looking for electronics for curved vanquish hilt.  (Read 566 times)

Offline Xenocider

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
I'm looking for a curved dueling saber. I have some VV straight ones but I'd like the change of pace in using a curved. If you could post or send me a DM with the saber and price that would be great.

It can be just the hilt and I can go install my own guts later too as well. I don't mind much either way.

I'm now looking for electronics for a curved vanquish hilt from saberforge and potentially chassis. I'm mostly interested in plug and play style board setups that don't require soldering if possible.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 05:30:57 PM by Xenocider »

Offline scott

• Experienced Force User
  • Oh, I don’t think so.
Re: Hilt Purchased, looking for electronics for curved vanquish hilt.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 04:38:43 PM »
I have been wanting a curved hilt as well, but just not a fan of the hilts/price of the dooku replicas. Have you looked at the GCS Badaxx? 

Offline Xenocider

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Hilt Purchased, looking for electronics for curved vanquish hilt.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 05:28:57 PM »
I have, but they are very hard to come by.  I ended up picking up a vanquish hilt from saberforge.  The hilts lately hold up to dueling from what I hear and it checked all of the boxes.  I just need electronics now.

The vanquish literally restocked an hour before I checked today. Every other time I've looked they have been sold out.

retrousse