fiduciary

Author Topic: North Carolina (Raleigh/Durham Area) Dueling  (Read 2594 times)

Offline Scouser

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
North Carolina (Raleigh/Durham Area) Dueling
« on: December 19, 2015, 10:11:32 AM »
Hi everybody.   Been lurking around the various forums for a bit and been holding off on buying until just recently. My wife and I are finally breaking down and buying some sabers in the net week or two.  Long story short, it seems that there are no active groups...or even groups in NC that are dueling or learning, etc. If there are, they are pretty hush, hush because I have searched and no luck.

So, we decided to start a group and see if there was enough people in the area to finally get a group going. 

When it comes to swords, sabers, etc. I have almost no experience. I did some heavy weapons training with SCA combat when I was much younger, and my martial arts training was varied, but never included bladed weapons so to speak.  My wife was a fencer in college.

So basically we are both novices, but want to learn and explore this path with others. We have a large yard that is great outdoor practices and centrally located in the Research Triangle Park area.

Anyway, hope there are others out there like us with open minds and a desire to learn and meet others with like interest.  We have decided not to have a Star Wars sounding name because we want to ensure people know we welcome all fandoms and interests, so we went with Triangle Dueling Corps when we made our Facebook page this morning.

Have a happy holidays!

Offline Belax856

• No Force
  • Looking for people to duel etc. in North Carolina
Re: North Carolina (Raleigh/Durham Area) Dueling
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 03:57:00 PM »
I am in the upper Charlotte area. I've also done some research and this is literally the only thing I've found.
May the force be with you.

Offline Lord Gaius

• No Force
Re: North Carolina (Raleigh/Durham Area) Dueling
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 04:41:51 PM »
This is also all I have found for NC! I live in the Danbury (Winston-Salem) area and would love to meet with and duel with other lightsaber enthusiast's! I have been into and collecting Sabers for about 7 years now. I'm all in if we can set something up.
Parks Defiance with Purple and Yellow Blades
MR FX Vader ESB Self Converted to 6w Led
UltraSabers Vagabond Lux III Blazing Red
Saberforge Stoic empty stunt hilt
Saberforge Juggernaut 12w led fire Red
Saberforge Sorcerer 12W Led Purple Sabercore sound board
Ultrasabers Dominix V2 Silver hilt Blue Led
UltraSabers Dominix V2 Black Hilt Blue Led with Photonic Blade to look Green
Ultrsabers Dark Dominix V2 LE with White Led and yellow color disk.

Offline Lord Gaius

• No Force
Parks Defiance with Purple and Yellow Blades
MR FX Vader ESB Self Converted to 6w Led
UltraSabers Vagabond Lux III Blazing Red
Saberforge Stoic empty stunt hilt
Saberforge Juggernaut 12w led fire Red
Saberforge Sorcerer 12W Led Purple Sabercore sound board
Ultrasabers Dominix V2 Silver hilt Blue Led
UltraSabers Dominix V2 Black Hilt Blue Led with Photonic Blade to look Green
Ultrsabers Dark Dominix V2 LE with White Led and yellow color disk.

retrousse