fiduciary

Author Topic: Wireless (Bluetooth) control for sound boards - HOW-TO!  (Read 28621 times)

Offline ShtokyD

• Mining Colony Members
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
Re: Wireless (Bluetooth) control for sound boards - HOW-TO!
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2019, 03:30:28 AM »
Added wiring diagrams for new bluetooth modules - FSC-BT630 and FSC-BT909! Best modules so far!

very cool and thank you for your research !
You defenitely have to try them Erv!

Offline ShtokyD

• Mining Colony Members
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2019, 09:23:44 AM »
Now pre-programmed and ready to go FSC-BT modules are available to purchase from KR-sabers (The Saber Armory)!

Offline erv

• Plecter Labs Inc. "Keeper of the Buttered Toast"
  • Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Irvin PLECTER
    • Plecter Labs - Props Electronics
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2019, 11:02:19 AM »
cool ! I got a few earlier this month and they look awesome. I'm also starting to build my own BT "core" with a nordic MCU.

Offline ShtokyD

• Mining Colony Members
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2019, 11:56:21 AM »
cool ! I got a few earlier this month and they look awesome. I'm also starting to build my own BT "core" with a nordic MCU.
Oh! Will it be integrated in the sound board or it will be also external board? Is it BLE? And I need to know how to communicate with it to make my app connect to it :)

Offline Anvil

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2019, 06:37:11 PM »
Is it recommended to use a switch (im assuming to prevent battery drain when you don't want to connect to it)? and also what sort of leds are being used in your wiring diagram? is a 470ohm resistor recommended no matter what color?

Offline ShtokyD

• Mining Colony Members
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2019, 03:06:05 AM »
My "ForceSync" app for Bluetooth RICE Remote Control over ALL Plecter RICE sound boards and Proffieboad is now live and available for download for FREE in App Store for iOS mobile devices! This is a first Light version of this app, we are now working hard on the Pro version which will have FULL functionality! If you want to support us for making more awesome products for saber community please download, rate and write a review, thank you! ;)

Offline ChrisKrieg

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2019, 09:33:31 AM »
Hi Shtoky,

I'm having some trouble setting up my BT630 for the first time. I connected it to my proffieboard as you showed in the diagram (minus the switch and LEDs) and FeasyBlue app can now see it broadcasting. I just need some instruction on how to start communication. I'm using Android and I know that the ForceSync app is a ways off, but just setting up bluetooth can help me change settings with other tools in the mean time.

Do you have any tips?
Thanks
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 09:41:29 AM by ChrisKrieg »

Offline ishtob

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2019, 05:32:38 AM »
about to do this on a feasycom bt630, a bit concerned about the input voltage as I have a Crystal focus with the single cell mod. Wouldn't this potentially fry the BT630 since a single cell unregulated can be up to 4.3v while the BT630 is rated for 3.6v max?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 06:05:04 AM by ishtob »

Offline ShtokyD

• Mining Colony Members
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2019, 05:48:40 AM »
Hi Shtoky,

I'm having some trouble setting up my BT630 for the first time. I connected it to my proffieboard as you showed in the diagram (minus the switch and LEDs) and FeasyBlue app can now see it broadcasting. I just need some instruction on how to start communication. I'm using Android and I know that the ForceSync app is a ways off, but just setting up bluetooth can help me change settings with other tools in the mean time.

Do you have any tips?
Thanks
BT630 module doesn't have any settings to change, it works right away.

Offline ShtokyD

• Mining Colony Members
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2019, 05:50:11 AM »
about to do this on a feasycom bt630, a bit concerned about the input voltage as I have a Crystal focus with the single cell mod. Wouldn't this potentially fry the BT630 since a single cell unregulated can be up to 4.3v while the BT630 is rated for 3.6v max?
Use the wiring diagram please. BT630 and BT909 modules must be powered by a 3.3V supply. All Plecter and ProffieBoard have a 3.3V pad for that.

Offline Darth Platypus

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2019, 09:59:18 AM »
So the FSC-BT630 just works out of the box from tcss? I wire it up to the proffie and I'm good to go? Does anything need to be done on the proffie? Or do i still need to follow the instructions for the ble nano2 on the proffie site?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 10:10:51 AM by Darth Platypus »

Offline ShtokyD

• Mining Colony Members
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2019, 08:38:51 AM »
So the FSC-BT630 just works out of the box from tcss? I wire it up to the proffie and I'm good to go? Does anything need to be done on the proffie? Or do i still need to follow the instructions for the ble nano2 on the proffie site?
Please follow the Bluetooth wiring instructions in the PDF Proffieboard user manual: ProffieBoard_TeensySaber User Manual_v1.5_12.pdf - Google Drive

Offline Darth Platypus

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2019, 07:28:44 PM »
Ok so the manual says to get the official app and set the bluetooth name and passcode but how do you do that? The app gives you a terminal but no instructions on what to send to the module. I habe the bt630

Thanks

Offline ShtokyD

• Mining Colony Members
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2019, 03:06:49 AM »
Ok so the manual says to get the official app and set the bluetooth name and passcode but how do you do that? The app gives you a terminal but no instructions on what to send to the module. I habe the bt630

Thanks
Commands instructions are on the Plecter boards instructions image (see in the original post here). Also watch this video: CFX and Proffieboard bluetooth control with ForceSync app: HOW-TO - YouTube

Offline ShtokyD

• Mining Colony Members
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2021, 09:38:06 AM »
Updates! We finally released the app for Android, give it a try! ;)
PRO version for iOS is also coming to the App Store very soon!

retrousse