fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for SciFiSurfer  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Lord_Shar

• Force User
Feedback for SciFiSurfer
« on: September 19, 2018, 11:34:29 PM »
A few months ago, SciFiSurfer posted a laser cut starkiller style hilt in the forum gallery section.  I was so impressed with the saber design that I asked if he was willing to sell any of the four made.  Fortunately he agreed, and after many e-mail exchanges and custom requested modifications, the saber arrived today at my doorstep with my exact specifications.  I had asked that the saber be delivered before 10/1/2018, and he met that target date with two weeks to spare.  He took the time to answer all e-mails and explained all saber design considerations, even posting final product build videos once everything was ready to go.

+5/5 for a job well done.

Offline Lusky

• No Force
Re: Feedback for SciFiSurfer
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 05:04:42 AM »
I thought it would be easier to reply to this thread and not start another one for feedback for SciFiSurfer.

Message him through this forum and got immediate reply, communication was fantastic and he also provided a video tutorial for the saber, which saves alot of reading and I can familiar myself with it while waiting for the shipment. Despite the shipment being lost somewhere for a while, he was working with me on each's countries post office and getting information of where the package was. I was very happy with the packaging of the saber and everything came in perfect condition and the saber works perfectly. A very prized addition to my collection of sabers. THANKYOU!!!

5/5

retrousse