fiduciary

Author Topic: Some not so obvious (at first) do's and don'ts to wiring up sabers.  (Read 35701 times)

Offline Vercify

• Master Force User
  • rawr
Re: Some not so obvious (at first) do's and don'ts to wiring up sabers.
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2014, 07:33:58 PM »
^^ Thanks for the bump! I am definitely going to give this a thorough read when i get the chance - hopefully it will save me some headaches on this build and builds in the future.

Offline ANAKIN SKYWALKER

• Manufacturer VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known as Alex Gordon
    • Evolution Arms
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2014, 11:07:57 AM »
This ties in with probably another one or two, but don't ever come home from a bad day at school or work and immediately start working on sabers while you're still in a bad mood.  Additionally, especially when working on a more stressful part of a build, listen to some music while you build.  It helps keep you calm when you're trying to thread that recharge port inside of a 1.1" ID hilt, or when trying to route 8 wires through a tube that fits exactly 8. 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 11:10:22 AM by ANAKIN SKYWALKER »

Offline Darth_Baleful

• Master Force User
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2016, 05:52:12 AM »
#65 Make sure you take regular breaks when you're working on a longer build (or any build for that matter). Even if it's just to get up and take a stretch. Tension headaches and an empty stomach won't help you complete your saber any faster. It will also give you some time to ponder and plan your next steps.
Praise be the order brought forth from the very edge of chaos.

There is only one return. And it's not of the King, it's of the JEDI

retrousse