fiduciary

Author Topic: My Mini Qui-Gon On It's Way  (Read 14650 times)

Offline PLO KOON

• formerly known as s3an_looi
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Find me on Facebook
Re: My Mini Qui-Gon On It's Way
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2007, 05:26:09 PM »
THis is the last in my collection too, but my collection consists of one saber for each character, so 10 sabers altogether once I add this.

Offline levelnext

• formerly known as levelnext
  • Master Force User
  • you are what you is
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2007, 11:18:42 AM »
;DHey R2D2 and cin I hope the both of you get yours soon!!I did not think that I would like a mini;but;lol this saber is a beauty for sure!!I love it!!Now I have to get a qui-gon Le to match lol!! :P

Hey Ben, i sure want it now!!!! haha,  and yes you need that LE but you need to get another mini, and then the LE and then another mini, oh just get all the minis, and then all the LEs my friend. go now.. off to ebay  ;D
On a mission to constantly annoy C3PO!

--:CLICK HERE TO SEE MY COLLECTION:--

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2007, 07:11:04 PM »
 :DYou know R2 my wife sure surprised me last night by saying" honey you need a luke anh Le with the obi-wan rots Le that you already have.Lol :D :D

Offline levelnext

• formerly known as levelnext
  • Master Force User
  • you are what you is
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2007, 01:33:49 AM »
Ben, my friend, you made the RIGHT decision marrying that jedi woman!!!  Now all that's left for her to say is: AND I'LL PAY FOR IT! hehehehe, j/k

please please Ben tell your wife i said:  may the force be with her.. always.  ;)
On a mission to constantly annoy C3PO!

--:CLICK HERE TO SEE MY COLLECTION:--

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2007, 10:02:49 AM »
 :D
     Yes lol I've just told her that----she gave me a wink ;) :D

Offline Kyp Durron

• Master Force User
  • Member of the Lost 10
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2007, 10:14:16 AM »
I just bought one off of Ebay...kinda pricy, but the way I see it is that this .45 will be about as sought after as the Obi-Wan TPM .45 is so it will pay for itself in the long run. ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150124509638&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D150124509638%2B%2B%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1

-Joclad

2010...I certainly hope it's better than 2009 was! ::)
10/10/10~Well, so far with my Father's passing away, I'd say that this year was actually worse than 2009, even the fact that I now have a full time job (For now) isn't anywhere near enough to make up for that...so...maybe 2011 will be better? I'm not holding my breath... ::)

Offline PLO KOON

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Find me on Facebook
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2007, 09:38:40 AM »
she gave me a wink ;) :D

And we know what THAT means... :P

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2007, 09:49:25 AM »
 :DAnd that's why I have a smile from ear to ear lol :D ;D

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2007, 12:34:33 PM »
Nice mini Qui-Gon there Ben. Still I haven't yet figured the people's enthusiasm toward these minis  ???.  Those are only size of candy, but perhaps many sees those as "cute" scale models. Please tell me people, what's so great about minis, since I own one but I dont like it  ::)

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2007, 06:03:46 PM »
 ;D
     Chancellor the mini's are small and all;but;they are well built for a small saber.They are like a Le but a small one.I don't think they are for everyone and I don't plan on buying a lot of them but must admit they are cool for sure. ;D

Offline Kyp Durron

• Master Force User
  • Member of the Lost 10
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2007, 06:08:25 PM »
They are for those of us who either don't have a lot of room to display full size hilts, or don't have/want to spend that kind of money on a display piece that just sits there.

While they aren't for everyone, they do fill that niche quite nicely for people like me. ;)

-Joclad

2010...I certainly hope it's better than 2009 was! ::)
10/10/10~Well, so far with my Father's passing away, I'd say that this year was actually worse than 2009, even the fact that I now have a full time job (For now) isn't anywhere near enough to make up for that...so...maybe 2011 will be better? I'm not holding my breath... ::)

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2007, 06:10:16 PM »
 :D
     well said and to the point my friend :D ;D

Offline PLO KOON

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Find me on Facebook
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2007, 06:12:13 PM »
which one do you have Chancellor?

i collect minis because the LE's are waaaay too expensive. The minis may be small, but they are very well detailed and are quite heavy for somthing small.

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2007, 06:18:23 PM »
 ;D
    I think that the chancellor was wondering about how good these mini's are made since he does not have any.I know that I'm going to buy me a mini blaster so I can say that I have one lol ;D ;D

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2007, 05:12:55 AM »
;D
    I think that the chancellor was wondering about how good these mini's are made since he does not have any.I know that I'm going to buy me a mini blaster so I can say that I have one lol ;D ;D

I own one mini, but I fear to keep it displayed anywhere since babies could choke onto that  :-\. Perhaps just some like em some dont. Like I know some who doesn't understand LE's, since they don't do anything like fx's, but those are 1:1 scale so you really see all the details really well as they are displayed in your shelf. When you would put one LE and one of the same as mini together, they might look cute, but all alone minis doesn't work on me. Anyhow, just wanted to know some opinions why you like these and I got my answers, not enough room and Le's prices are good reasons  ;D

retrousse