fiduciary

Author Topic: Luke ROTJ Ver. 2 Conversion in new Dragon Ash music video  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Matt Thorn

• Experienced Force User
    • Köjin Köbö
Luke ROTJ Ver. 2 Conversion in new Dragon Ash music video
« on: June 02, 2010, 06:04:44 PM »
I am very proud to introduce a brand new music video by the popular (and, as you can see and hear, talented) band, Dragon Ash, titled "Ambitious." A tribute to athletes of all kinds--including a rugby player who is a serious babe--the video also features a Master Replicas Luke ROTJ Force FX saber that I converted for eccentric bassist Ikuzo Baba, a.k.a. "Iküzöne". Iküzöne practices his spins in a park near his home in Tokyo, and, as far as I know, is the only person in the world who actually plays an electric bass with a lightsaber...or at least the only one who does so with such style. Unfortunately, there's only one brief cut in which we get to see him really bust a move, but, hey, the video's about athletes, not Jedi musicians.  :P

The saber uses a LedEngin 5-Watt green. I don't think they enhanced the brightness in post-production. It really is that bright. And, as you can tell by the way it bends, it's a thin-walled polycarb tube. Hopefully I will finish the double Yoda I'm making for him in time for their next music video!
There's always a bigger fish.

retrousse