fiduciary

Author Topic: Shop restructuring.  (Read 9520 times)

Offline Tomoyo

• Force User
  • Relax, it'll all be over soon.
Re: Shop restructuring.
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2009, 10:24:58 PM »
Glad to see you back on the forums.

Offline CybKnight

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2009, 03:36:20 AM »
Nice to see you are back to your good old self again.
CybKnight - Saber fanatic
---------------------------------------------------------
--=Sabers=--
---------------------------
AwesomeSauce X11000 #17 & 18
VV Starkiller run 2 #17
SC/VV Qui-gon TPM
Orbital Machining Obi TPM #3
Yoda's Graflex V 2010 version
Yoda's Obi Wan TPM Negotiator #2
Yoda's Qui Gon TPM Ambassador #1
JSS Starkiller
Many, many MR sabers.
Multiple MHS parts and hilts for future projects.

Offline Jasher Kain

• Master Force User
  • A Knight of the Old Republic
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2009, 08:53:48 AM »
You were my mentor when I first joined the forums. I looked up to you and respected you.
And I still do.

I watched the troubles from the sidelines silently cheering for you. You were in my prayers.

And I'm glad you're back, DT. ;D

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
  • You think I'm mad? Guess what,... I'm Darth Matth!
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2009, 02:48:33 PM »
I'm glad to see you here again DT.
It should have been difficult for you, I can inmagine, showing your face again here on the forum.;)
You where always a great help here on the forum, and I felt sorry that you had to leave, but back than it was neccesary I think.

Wanting that Modarating job back I can understand but won't be without issues.
Your knowledge is very usefull as a moderator but,...
As a moderator you need trust and respect.
You sometimes have to make strong disisions, that not everyone will like, and in those cases some members will be very angry,  pointing back to your own misstakes.

Don't forget, the Overlord issue still isn't solved.
It's all dropped on Jango's shoulders now.
Other people are waiting for their stuff also.
It is a good thing that you feel better now, but two weeks ago there where still angry posts here about this issues.

Your start is good here, but don't aim to high.
It's to early for that.
It takes time.

Feel free to join in.
I'm sure you're needed in a lot of topics.

I'm glad to see you old Avatar back, much better.
Now your old signature and your in.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 02:53:29 PM by Darth Matth »

Signature teleports you to my lightsaber collection

Offline Darth Raijlin

• Great Sith Leader and Hero
  • Master Force User
  • Member of the Lost 10
    • White Dragon Academy
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2009, 04:28:37 PM »
Personally, I don't think the the debacle that occurred should be the determining factor as to whether the gentleman gets his moderator position back or not.  It should be based on his performance AS a moderator.

Let's face it, one of the individuals involved in the Overlord run debacle (Alex) is one of the administrators on this site, and hasn't been brought to task about a conflict of interest there.

I believe the two situations (the moderator performance and the Overlord fiasco) should be kept separate, in an ideal world.  However, we don't live in one.   :D

Offline The Highwayman

• Formerly known as Caden
  • Master Force User
  • Political Thread Pioneer #1
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2009, 05:21:26 PM »
Personally, I don't think the the debacle that occurred should be the determining factor as to whether the gentleman gets his moderator position back or not.  It should be based on his performance AS a moderator.

Let's face it, one of the individuals involved in the Overlord run debacle (Alex) is one of the administrators on this site, and hasn't been brought to task about a conflict of interest there.

I believe the two situations (the moderator performance and the Overlord fiasco) should be kept separate, in an ideal world.  However, we don't live in one.   :D

Hmmm... agreed, Lord Raijlin.

He was always an upstanding member,who just made a mistake. He is apparently actively working to fix that issue right now, as his posts here imply. ;) 8) I for one do believe he means everything he says.

I am glad to see him back in action. Hopefully his moderation privileges will be restored as he was somewhat of the loose pistol mod, and I loved it. It was usually really funny to read a lot of his posts, and when he locked a topic... it was pretty humorous. ;) 8)

He kept me from trouble more than once and I imagine he argued my case before the council perhaps once when the Anything topic still existed, and he was one of the reasons I stayed here at first. before i understood any of this electronics stuff, he was there to guide me partway through it. Now I'm a saber making machine! :D :D (Yeah right.) :D

So, until someone else chimes in, this is all i'll say. welcome Home DT. ;)

"It's obvious that the price of this game cannot be determined by our knowledge of fair market value, but by our skills with a lightsaber." - Obi-wan (Jedimoves)

Offline Darth Raijlin

• Great Sith Leader and Hero
  • Master Force User
  • Member of the Lost 10
    • White Dragon Academy
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2009, 05:28:09 PM »
*Cries*

I didn't get laughed at or cheered when I was one of the "The Enforcers" for the website.  LOL...

Ah well, sometimes you have to Be the One.  hehehe...

Of course, it was probably all about my delivery.  I never went for the humorous route.  I went for the throat, as a good Vader would...LOLOL..   :D  (extends hand for Force Choke).

Darth Tyranus always did have a quicker wit and humor than me.   ;D
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 05:29:59 PM by Darth Raijlin »

Offline Jaden Korr

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2009, 06:52:01 PM »
Caden I would implore you to refrain from making bold comments on situations you are not privy.

I will only say this, actions were committed by a moderator, as a moderator, and on the forum in which one wishes to be moderator. The separation of the 2 incidents ended when the debacle was brought to our doorstep. The situation itself shall be ignored but how one handled it, publicly, that will be brought into consideration, as it should be.

We appreciate your concerns and opinions and always encourage them to voiced in the appropriate venue.

Thanks.

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2009, 11:31:46 AM »
Caden I would implore you to refrain from making bold comments on situations you are not privy.

I will only say this, actions were committed by a moderator, as a moderator, and on the forum in which one wishes to be moderator. The separation of the 2 incidents ended when the debacle was brought to our doorstep. The situation itself shall be ignored but how one handled it, publicly, that will be brought into consideration, as it should be.

We appreciate your concerns and opinions and always encourage them to voiced in the appropriate venue.

Thanks.

I could not agree more!  8)

I do encourage all members to hold me as responsible for my actions...  However, let's just allow the moderator talk to subside a bit.  That was mostly a future goal more than an outright request.

Once I get all of my backlog taken care of, I will be slipping out of the Guild for a while.  During that time of preparation of a reboot of business and re application to the Guild, with included Saber submission (The right way).  Only then would I consider stepping up, and only with the blessings of my peers.

While it is nice to have the support of my associates and friends here on the forums. Only time will heal the wounds I caused.   :-[

You see, sometimes it takes something so drastic to wake someone up.  Let's just let things play out naturally. 

As Master Yoda would say"Difficult to see the future, always in motion it is"

Thanks for the support guys.  I guess I just got excited at the prospect of pulling out of the mud and dusting myself off.

Offline wookieecrisp

• Master Force User
  • Let the Wookiee Win!
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2009, 01:55:41 PM »
You're BACK!! :D Nice to see you back DT. ;)

Offline The Highwayman

• Formerly known as Caden
  • Master Force User
  • Political Thread Pioneer #1
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2009, 03:09:25 PM »
I apologize Syfo-Dias. You are correct, I spoke out of turn.

"It's obvious that the price of this game cannot be determined by our knowledge of fair market value, but by our skills with a lightsaber." - Obi-wan (Jedimoves)

Offline Firith Tar

• TWI'LEK SCHOLAR OF THE BLADE
  • Master Force User
  • Parting the clouds, seeking the way...
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2009, 05:17:43 PM »
Hmmmm less then stellar he says...I would declare that you have conducted yourself flawlessly human my friend… My faith in you has never shaken... You have always consistently done the right thing… we are not evil for thinking any evil act… we are evil when we do such an act…. We are not evil for doing an evil act… that is determined by what we think about after doing the act…
There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2009, 12:28:22 AM »
However, let's just allow the moderator talk to subside a bit.  That was mostly a future goal more than an outright request.

I agree with that.
It's good to have a goal, cause it will give you a possitive drive.
Also for this;

Once I get all of my backlog taken care of, I will be slipping out of the Guild for a while.  During that time of preparation of a reboot of business and re application to the Guild, with included Saber submission (The right way).  Only then would I consider stepping up, and only with the blessings of my peers.

That sure will show us strength and bring you back trust and respect.

Thanks for the support guys.  I guess I just got excited at the prospect of pulling out of the mud and dusting myself off.

Than I'd say, join in.
Besides everything thats happened, your knowledge and advise here on the forum was never to complain about.

Taking it easy is good, aspecially for you, refering to your health, but you also have a family to live for.
This Site has to be for fun, also for you.

Just enjoy.

Offline Mersenne

• Master Force User
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2009, 05:28:36 PM »
Though my post cost is low, I have been reading and enjoying everyone's contribution to these forums for a while now.
Brave on DT.
I thank you for your responses to me here and though email, your selfless replies have saved me time and money and learning the hard way.

Fair play to you and your ventures.
it's all Elemental

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2009, 02:13:09 PM »
Listen DT/Derek.
You wrote us you wanted to come back.
You wrote you wanted to fix things.
As a human, I wish you the best of luck with this.

We want you in health.
We understand that everything was to much. All understandable.
But still this issue:

First: You did send all the stuff back to Ultra.  Thank god.
That's a plus.

What I don't understand is;
Where is the missing stuff?
Blades, switches, and the more than $850 install money you received for that work you did not do.
We all understand that you had to stop with this Overlord-project.
But you also have to come clean, and have a conscience.

Having money troubles I can follow, but it sure would be nice to pay Ultra back what you owe him.

Alex is paying for the missing stuff himself and he is installing the Overlords while you got payed for it.
If the crisis is to much for you, than make an arangement for payback with him.

The missing installs is something I cannot, and will not understand, except for the thought that you will use those for other projects of your own, to finish, or your planning to sell those, which all would be VERY cheap?
I honestly hope, that I'm SOOOO wrong about this, but I cannot helping myself thinking this way.

You want to fix things, well fix it.

removed duplicate post ~ Jango
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 02:21:03 PM by JANGO FETT »

retrousse