fiduciary

Author Topic: CE line is DEAD  (Read 7269 times)

Offline Grouch

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
Re: CE line is DEAD
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2006, 06:24:35 PM »
Don't worry crouch; i'm on your side and so are a lot of people on this forum. you're cool as you are.DaJoQuim

If Jedi were alowed to show affection I would give you a hug.

Offline Grouch

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2006, 06:25:30 PM »
Because he spoke his thoughts over there and he is in the same camp of people who thinks the CE line would have been awesome (I am one of those people too) and most of the people on RS didn't like that all.  90% of the people on RS hated the idea of the CE line, even the EE line.

Truth.

That and I like to argue. :(

Offline Jaden Korr

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2006, 06:40:31 PM »
xxx, i thought WE were geeky  :D

we dont hold a candle to them

Ok so JonathanLB wants to write how these are material things and not that important, OK! SO if thats the truth why cant a more economically priced line come about so others can enjoy a lightsaber. I mean i am all for earning what you have and stuff, but come on. theres a difference here. MR presented a cheaper alternative to people who want a cheaper saber or maybe a costume saber. those people on RS logic of thinking are beyond selfish in my opinion. And yes GRouch i agree with your statement, and i have tried to look it up, and there are NO evidence the CE line depreciated the LE line.

And the dip in prices they saw, well um wasnt that the Holiday sale?  :D

Offline Grouch

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2006, 07:01:34 PM »

Ok so JonathanLB wants to write how these are material things and not that important, OK! SO if thats the truth why cant a more economically priced line come about so others can enjoy a lightsaber. I mean i am all for earning what you have and stuff, but come on. theres a difference here. MR presented a cheaper alternative to people who want a cheaper saber or maybe a costume saber. those people on RS logic of thinking are beyond selfish in my opinion. And yes GRouch i agree with your statement, and i have tried to look it up, and there are NO evidence the CE line depreciated the LE line.

YES another person who understands! That guy is a "moran", you can't say you don't care about the value or the prestige of having the LE then cry when a lesser version of your prop is released for a lower price.

Offline Vosk

• formerly known as BigT1981
  • Master Force User
  • I do not forgive, or forget...master.
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2006, 07:29:09 PM »
As pointed out too most of the RS members are investors and not collectors.  They collect the sabers then later resell them for their retail price or even higher.  It happens all the time.  I don't mind if someone has to sell the sabers because they actually need the money for bills and what not (I've done that before too) but to just buy then resell later to make a profit...well that's a bit greedy there in my opinion.

It's pretty fracking crazy what some of the LE's go for now adays, even the SE's.  Heck the Mace SE is going for $1k if not more.  I don't have that kind of money to spend on a heavy metal paper weight.

Offline darthmaddy

• formerly known as Darth Malak
  • Master Force User
  • BATMAUL
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2006, 08:13:59 PM »

You summed it up well Obi Wan.  All the complainers are selfish hippocrates, but maybe they're on to something and I don't know what I'm doing with my investments.  I need to get all my money from Edward Jones and put it in the fragile market of lightsaber replicas. ::)
I'm not wearing hockey pads.

Offline HAN SOLO

• Jedi/Alliance General aka FX-Sabers' "The Most Interesting Scoundrel"
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Meet my business parter. His name is DL-44.
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2006, 04:17:22 PM »
"RS Hunters......We don't need there REBELSCUM!" :P

What a bunch of weinies in that thread. Do they even know what the "real" world is like?:D

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

Offline PLO KOON

• formerly known as s3an_looi
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Find me on Facebook
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2006, 01:34:21 AM »
You summed it up well Obi Wan. All the complainers are selfish hippocrates, but maybe they're on to something and I don't know what I'm doing with my investments. I need to get all my money from Edward Jones and put it in the fragile market of lightsaber replicas. ::)

MR had the final say and they disregarded the CE line. I suppose that makes MR just as bad as the people from RS. I am p*ssd that the CE line is dismissed because of these complains.

retrousse