fiduciary

Author Topic: I had a dream last night about black blades swimming  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Michael_Acurantes

• No Force
I had a dream last night about black blades swimming
« on: June 18, 2014, 08:59:08 PM »
Hi I been watching the black blade thread for quite sometime already, last night I just happen to dream about it. I drew something that might interest someone here to test it out, the key is the diffuser tube that Tim uses in his blades if someone would put another hole inside it and paint it black it could be possible that it will show off a greyish/dark core when ignited by a saber. Plus clear brackets to support it inside the polycarbonate tube, make it aligned to the center..

I really wanna try it out and do experiments but I'm really not that lucky since poly tubes had to be imported from other countries, since we don't have manufacturers here.  I do know this is another black saber  idea but hey who knows it might work..

I'm alone in this hobby here in our country, I do hope ill meet someone here that does sabers as well.

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
Re: I had a dream last night about black blades swimming
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 01:53:15 AM »
Hold up a lamp with a clear incandescent lightbulb turned OFF...put a black object behind it. You will see the black through the clear bulb. Now turn the lamp ON. You won't see it anymore.

Since the light escaping a clear outer tube around the dark core will be brighter than the core is dark you similarly wouldn't see the dark core through the light you would see.
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline nartules

• Master Force User
Re: I had a dream last night about black blades swimming
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 02:00:45 AM »
Turgon seems to jave the best idea so far. But it doesnt look like suppliers were available.

Time will bring the real end of our trial.  One day they'll be no remnants

retrousse