fiduciary

Author Topic: My EFX Luke Skywalker ROTJ Reveal...  (Read 6299 times)

Offline Scorpion

• Master Force User
  • GET OVER HERE!!!
Re: My EFX Luke Skywalker ROTJ Reveal...
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 03:52:00 AM »
they do ship international just sign up buy item and put your country in the adress box and it will give you your shipping cost
its $60 to uk also

tempting but just a bad time for me

JQ SABERS MASTER ORGUS DIN CFX
JQ/LDM/MH GK3 OBI-WAN KENOBI Proffie
JQ MASTER REPLICAS LE SIDIOUS CONVERSION CS3
JQ~OM AWESOMESAUCE MAUL STAFF DUAL CFv7
LDM MKVI LUKE SKYWALKER ROTJ REVEAL CFv6
JQ SABERS OBI-WAN EP4 ANH (RUSSREP)CSV4
FX SABERS VINTAGE GRAFLEX IV ANH CFv5
FX SABERS VINTAGE GRAFLEX V ESB CFv5
JQ SABERS OBI-WAN REVEAL AOTC CS3.0
JQ~VV STARKILLER #2 RUN1 CFv6 cex
JQ~OM ANAKIN "Skinnyflex" CS3
JQ~TRIDCLOUD ANAKIN AOTC CFv7
SC~VV QUIGON JINN #2 CFv5
OM OBIWAN TPM #2 CFv5
JQ SABERS LUKE ROTJ CFv4
JQ~korbanth DOOKU CS2
JQ~korbanth SIDIOUS CS2
JQ SABERS Kylo Ren CS3
LINK TO MY SABERS

Offline Mersenne

• Master Force User
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 04:25:35 AM »
Dave. What's shipping on two?
Might be interested in splitting it

:-[ they told me they dont ship internationally with lightsabers. i hope they weren't lying to me because thats unfair
I've bought FX lightsabers from them in past years, but as recent as the Christmas just gone, they cancelled my Order for Star Wars movie poster/film displays, cause they don't ship those internationally. But they didn't still contact about the 2 FX lightsabers that I bought on sale for 20% and when I realized that the order was cancelled, after I contacted them they told me they couldn't offer the discount still  :'( :'( :'(

I'd have been keen for one at that price. Anyone buy 2? ;D
it's all Elemental

Offline Luis88

• Master Force User
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2012, 05:39:45 AM »
Dave. What's shipping on two?
Might be interested in splitting it

:-[ they told me they dont ship internationally with lightsabers. i hope they weren't lying to me because thats unfair
I've bought FX lightsabers from them in past years, but as recent as the Christmas just gone, they cancelled my Order for Star Wars movie poster/film displays, cause they don't ship those internationally. But they didn't still contact about the 2 FX lightsabers that I bought on sale for 20% and when I realized that the order was cancelled, after I contacted them they told me they couldn't offer the discount still  :'( :'( :'(

I'd have been keen for one at that price. Anyone buy 2? ;D

sabers from companies like hasbro, EFX and master replicas are packed properly so there shouldnt be a problem with damaged items unless customs cuts into it with a knife. those things are packed tight with styrofoam and bubble rap so theres no movement at all inside the box. It sounds like Redford have been burned a few times before.

Offline Scruffy Nerf Herder

• #1 supporter of Jar Jar for EPVII main lead character
  • Master Force User
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2012, 05:45:42 AM »
Luis, where are you located?  The website told me they don't ship to PO Boxes but since that's all I have and I'm at an APO address maybe they'll reconsider.  I'd be willing to help out a few guys on this side of the world but not out of my own pocket of course!

Offline Luis88

• Master Force User
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2012, 07:03:45 AM »
Luis, where are you located?  The website told me they don't ship to PO Boxes but since that's all I have and I'm at an APO address maybe they'll reconsider.  I'd be willing to help out a few guys on this side of the world but not out of my own pocket of course!

thanks mate. i bought myself a reveal a few days ago so im not after one anymore. maybe some of the other guys will be interested.

Offline Lord Xeno

• Master Force User
  • Sith...they mostly come out at night. Mostly.
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 06:48:13 PM »
Sorry to here that they won't ship internationally to my fellow saber fans overseas. This is a really great deal too.  Actually, this was a great deal.  The sale now appears to be over.  >:(

I finally finished my review and will be posting it later on.  I did a side-by-side with my FX-Sabers Vintage Graflex-V, both in "Reveal" mode.  They look awesome together.  I just wish the Reveal ROTJ Luke wasn't so quiet  ;D

Offline C-3P0

• Formerly known as Dave316
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2012, 06:57:44 PM »
Looking forward to the review as always! :)

Offline Lord Xeno

• Master Force User
  • Sith...they mostly come out at night. Mostly.
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 10:51:38 PM »
Done!

retrousse