fiduciary

Author Topic: SOUNDFONT SUGGESTIONS  (Read 10560 times)

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
SOUNDFONT SUGGESTIONS
« on: February 22, 2015, 11:36:19 AM »
So people have asked where they should suggest a font?  In the past some did so in Novastar's thread, or in other parts of the forum.  There was really not a specific place for that.  So here you go.  Here is a place where folks can make font suggestions and all of our great fontmakers throughout the community can see what people are suggesting as well. 

And, a little plug for SABERFONT.com - SABER FONT PAGE (The one stop shop, for all your soundfont here as well. There are over 250 fonts there currently and growing.  This is largely due to the incredible passion of the fontmakers who help bring life to our lightsabers! 

Facebook: VVFB

Offline zakular

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: SOUNDFONT SUGGESTIONS
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 08:17:36 PM »
I was a huge fan of the Necro font and there was another one that is like Sizzle or something (like the sound of rain sizzling as it falls on the saber), I would only suggest updating them (if they do not already have the feature) to have spin sounds similar to the Corellian font. I'd even be willing to commission that feature for the Necro font once I get my saber built.

Offline Legallyjedi81

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 11:18:41 AM »
Hi I don't mean to bump a dead thread but I'd like to make a suggestion for a sound font, Highlander. I was thinking maybe the start up sound could be a sound bite from Princes of the universe? Specifically, here we are born to be Kings we're the Prince's of the universe or I have no rival no man can be my equal or even I am immortal I have inside me blood of Kings. Well you guys get the gist of it.

Offline Morannon

• Force User
  • “Luminous beings are we…not this crude matter.”
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 06:53:32 PM »
Hi I don't mean to bump a dead thread but I'd like to make a suggestion for a sound font, Highlander. I was thinking maybe the start up sound could be a sound bite from Princes of the universe? Specifically, here we are born to be Kings we're the Prince's of the universe or I have no rival no man can be my equal or even I am immortal I have inside me blood of Kings. Well you guys get the gist of it.

Hit up Novastar. He could make this for you I'm sure, and this sounds right up his alley.

Rebellion Run Jacen Solo
GCS Ascend

Offline Darth PJs

• Force User
  • Don't Question R2-D2's street cred!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 07:08:28 PM »
Strange this is coming up!  I just completed this exact font for a custom Saber. The font is for NEC boards as I'm not sure yet how to mix the hum with any kind of continuity with the sound effects on PL boards.  I was considering listing this with my other fonts on saberfont.com under my name "Trinity Force Sabers."  With the NEC board I have 4 hums plus a silent hum. Yep, one of the hums is the song from Queen. It a really fun font.

Offline ded99

• No Force
  • Look ma, no life.
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2020, 11:40:36 AM »
Ancient Sheikah Tech Lightsaber? Specifically the guardian sword++ from Legend of Zelda "Breath of the wild"? been looking everywhere for this, has anybody done this?

retrousse