fiduciary

Author Topic: Mara Jade with Petit Crouton  (Read 14708 times)

Offline Onli-Won Kanomi

• Master Force User
  • Jedi Knight Of Faith
Re: Mara Jade with Petit Crouton
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 04:13:17 PM »
Thanks Erv.

I'm considering a control box my next design so very curious about where and why people put their controls on boxes. The Mara Jade saber hilt is particularly interesting to me since its control box is 'forward' on the hilt unlike most OT sabers that had them usually mounted 'back' or mid hilt.

Your reply is very helpful and makes perfect sense as you explained it. Even for an old Padawan it is always good to learn from the masters here.  :)

Korbanth/Parks clearly did a nice job on this hilt. And now you've really made it 'sing' with the PC and Darkmeat font. 
To DREAM the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. To FIGHT the unbeatable foe. To BEAR with unbearable sorrow. To RUN where the brave dare not go. To RIGHT the unrightable wrong. To LOVE, PURE AND CHASTE, FROM AFAR [-sigh-]. To TRY, when your arms are too weary; to REACH the unreachable Star!... This is my Quest; To follow that Star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far...

Offline djobitwan7

• Master Force User
Re: Mara Jade with Petit Crouton
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2010, 11:23:39 AM »
Yes, nicely done indeed. If only all of Korbanth's run could get a PC in them. Not sure if they'd fit all of his hilts, but would be interesting to know what would fit in his 2nd run, now that they will be shipping out.

retrousse