fiduciary

Author Topic: [SOLD via Payment Plan]: Empty JK-Sabers TFU Starkiller 2013 Elite Edition  (Read 4576 times)

Offline Vercify

• Master Force User
  • rawr

Found myself in a tricky situation recently that calls for some tough choices. This is one of my unicorn hilts, I had BIG plans for it that just aren't going to happen anytime soon. I hate seeing this hilt sit around so I am trying to pass it on to a good home.

This is an empty JK-Sabers TFU Starkiller 2013 Elite Edition. Only 4 of these were made in 2013, I believe. It is a unique SK rendition, featuring graflex elements such as the glass eye and red button that are not seen on every SK hilt. It is a weathered version from JK, and he does an excellent job with his painting/weathering. The construction of this hilt is possibly the best of any hilt I have ever owned. Every detail was well thought out and precisely implemented. JK's machine work is top notch, you really just have to hold this saber to truly appreciate the quality of the craftsmanship. The detail and even the sheer weight of this hilt are incredible. You can find a review, more pictures and a comparison to the Simply Props Starkiller here!

The saber has a very sturdy and well made crystal chamber with a real quartz crystal. Plenty of room to install an accent LED in there. I had plans to install a CFv7.5 and CEx with MH, so any other skilled smith should be able to get that setup installed! The saber breaks down into three separate parts to make for an easy install. I had plans to create an internal reveal chassis with mesh, brass and copper accents similar to some of the work Darth Ryo, Industrial Action and Arryck Corso have done.

The graflex style blade plug is really well made and will be included with the hilt. There is also a small plaque that comes with this hilt. I am trying to locate it at the moment but rest assured, if I do not find it at the time of purchase I will gladly ship it at my own expense to the buyer once I track it down (I am in between apartments right now but will be settled next week, so it will turn up soon).

Now onto the glams!!

Photo Credit: JK-Sabers

I cannot emphasize how amazing this Starkiller rendition is. I researched precisely what I wanted in my TFU hilt for months before deciding that this was the way to go. I know I will regret selling my baby but I will be very happy if it goes to a good home and gets turned into a fully-functional saber. This hilt is very very limited and you don't see them come up often.

I am asking SOLD via payment plan for this empty saber. That is a less than what I paid + shipping from Germany, so this is a steal.  I also have lots of different sizes of brass and copper piping that I was planning to use that can be included for a little extra, along with the mesh. These parts aren't super expensive but I spent a lot of time tracking them down. If you are interested in any of this extra stuff just reach out and we can work something out :)

I will be accepting PayPal payments only as a gift/family and friends or as payment for goods + 3.5% for the fees. I will ship CONUS USPS Priority with $50 insurance. Additional insurance coverage is to be requested and paid by the buyer. International buyers are welcome but they must pay the full amount in USD and pay actual shipping + any customs fees.

Thanks everyone for looking. I really hope this hilt can be taken to a good home from someone here on the boards. MTFBWY

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 01:51:34 PM by Vercify »

Offline TempleoftheBluegrass

• Force User
Re: FS: Empty JK-Sabers TFU Starkiller 2013 Elite Edition
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 11:51:49 AM »
Oh how it hurts me that I can't afford this one right now. . .

This has gotta be the best looking star killer hilt I've seen yet!  Your not gonna need it, but glwts!

Offline ShadyCanuck

• Experienced Force User
  • Member of River City Jedi
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 12:49:24 PM »
That's the nicest StarKiller I've ever seen.  If only I had $750 lying around to throw at this.  Good luck with the sale.
Do or do not. There is no try.

Offline EvilPancreas1

• Padawan Learner
  • Why hello there
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 01:12:40 PM »
It's like as soon as I don't have anymore money to do sabers, all these amazing hilts go up for sale. Good luck on the sale, I wish I could've taken this off your hands.

Offline TRDNiteLife

• Force User
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 05:13:42 PM »
If you had posted this a few days earlier I would have picked it up.  :-\

Offline NateWitt1

• Force User
  • Yeah, that's right Princess!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 07:30:36 PM »
Pm'd ;)

Offline Vercify

• Master Force User
  • rawr
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 10:28:18 AM »
All PMs have been replied to! I am glad this hilt has gotten some interest :)

The saber is not currently "on-hold" but there are a few parties interested. I am waiting to hear back tonight regarding a payment in full and if that falls through then the next in line will be contacted. Please PM me with any serious interest and I will get you in the queue ;)

I forgot to mention in the sales thread but I am open to reasonable payment plans :) I would prefer 50% down, 50% in two weeks but I am flexible. As long as you are reasonable and genuinely interested in the saber then I am sure we can work a payment plan out.

Offline Scorpion

• Master Force User
  • GET OVER HERE!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 11:21:24 AM »
what size blade will it accept? and is there room for a 2W speaker/cf board etc?
to run wires to an led will the wires be exposed under the crystal chamber or hidden?

JQ SABERS MASTER ORGUS DIN CFX
JQ/LDM/MH GK3 OBI-WAN KENOBI Proffie
JQ MASTER REPLICAS LE SIDIOUS CONVERSION CS3
JQ~OM AWESOMESAUCE MAUL STAFF DUAL CFv7
LDM MKVI LUKE SKYWALKER ROTJ REVEAL CFv6
JQ SABERS OBI-WAN EP4 ANH (RUSSREP)CSV4
FX SABERS VINTAGE GRAFLEX IV ANH CFv5
FX SABERS VINTAGE GRAFLEX V ESB CFv5
JQ SABERS OBI-WAN REVEAL AOTC CS3.0
JQ~VV STARKILLER #2 RUN1 CFv6 cex
JQ~OM ANAKIN "Skinnyflex" CS3
JQ~TRIDCLOUD ANAKIN AOTC CFv7
SC~VV QUIGON JINN #2 CFv5
OM OBIWAN TPM #2 CFv5
JQ SABERS LUKE ROTJ CFv4
JQ~korbanth DOOKU CS2
JQ~korbanth SIDIOUS CS2
JQ SABERS Kylo Ren CS3
LINK TO MY SABERS

Offline Master Finariel

• Force User
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 01:43:50 PM »
what size blade will it accept? and is there room for a 2W speaker/cf board etc?
to run wires to an led will the wires be exposed under the crystal chamber or hidden?

^Same questions from me as well  :))
"Loss of time brings least pleasure to the wise."

Offline Vercify

• Master Force User
  • rawr
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 01:50:14 PM »

Those are excellent questions!

- It is a 1" blade opening

- CF will definitely fit, and 2W base should be no problem. I would have to confirm that with MH because I do not have those items on hand. The best answer is "it depends". I think that both should fit no problem if its a straightforward install, but if you wanted to do a chassis reveal like I did you would need a bit more kram-fu to get a full 7.4v CF and CEx setup in there. A good smith will be able to make it happen.

- I think the wires would be mostly hidden throughout the CC, maybe slightly visible at an angle near the top. I honestly cannot say for sure, but I would guess that it can be made to work with visible or hidden wiring,

Offline Vercify

• Master Force User
  • rawr
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2015, 08:30:27 AM »
Still some interest but nothing is locked down yet. Bump! I hope to have this sold sooner rather than later  :-\

Offline Vercify

• Master Force User
  • rawr
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2015, 10:27:53 AM »
Bump!

Offline Vercify

• Master Force User
  • rawr
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2015, 03:05:23 PM »
BUMP!