fiduciary

Author Topic: Obi EP1 run progress thread.  (Read 82588 times)

Offline Kenobi2185

• Force User
Re: Obi EP1 run progress thread.
« Reply #480 on: March 22, 2012, 04:51:08 PM »
Sometimes I read this thread from the start and imagine I didn't miss out on this run.  Simply amazing.  Congrats to everyone holding their Obi's right now!  Wat is a tru artist. 

Offline djkibaman

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #481 on: March 22, 2012, 05:03:51 PM »
Sometimes I read this thread from the start and imagine I didn't miss out on this run.  Simply amazing.  Congrats to everyone holding their Obi's right now!  Wat is a tru artist. 
That's exactly how i felt after i joined the forum. So when i saw this last opportunity, I wasn't gonna miss out no matter the cost.  Just hope that it lives upto my expectations and more. Don't worry, i'm pretty sure ur gonna get in on run, and obtain work of art saber from one of these sabersmiths. Better late than never.

hunting Unicorns one day at time...

Offline vvenom

• Master Force User
« Reply #482 on: March 22, 2012, 05:17:16 PM »

You have no worries about this saber mate this is a must own saber and no matter what you paid for it its worth every dollar.

This pictures and even our reviews dont do this saber justice its a true work of art.

Enjoy your saber mate

Offline Kenobi2185

• Force User
« Reply #483 on: March 22, 2012, 05:20:57 PM »
Yup.  Thankfully patience is a Jedi virtue.  I was all ready to make a move on the auctions too but missed out on the 1st one because I didn't have the funds available that moment.  Then didn't know about the "new reply" feature on the forum and missed out on the 2nd auction and couldn't compete with $3K yesterday.   But alas it wasn't meant to be and that just means my quest continues and I'll be on the forums everyday searching ... even if it takes ten years  ;D

Offline Lord Xeno

• Master Force User
  • Sith...they mostly come out at night. Mostly.
« Reply #484 on: March 22, 2012, 09:41:48 PM »
Yup.  Thankfully patience is a Jedi virtue.  I was all ready to make a move on the auctions too but missed out on the 1st one because I didn't have the funds available that moment.  Then didn't know about the "new reply" feature on the forum and missed out on the 2nd auction and couldn't compete with $3K yesterday.   But alas it wasn't meant to be and that just means my quest continues and I'll be on the forums everyday searching ... even if it takes ten years  ;D

With such a successful run, I'd like to think there will be another run of these Obi sabers from OM, perhaps this time an AOTC edition. So for those of you who couldn't get in on this run, indeed patience you must have!  I think I felt the same as some of you guys about the VV Starkiller first run. I never thought I'd ever be able to own one, especially with auctioned pieces fetching huge bids. I salivated over everyone's review vids when VV started shipping, watching over and over with intense jealously  ;D  But low and behold there's a 2nd run, I'm in on it, and it's looking to sport some interesting improvements over the first run. Patience was a virtue there. 

Another example is Madcow's Corran Horn Run #2. The first run was so successful, it simply made sense to do another, and Madcow delivered, with even more being offered this second time, CF possibilities, and dare I say lit crystal chassis?  :o

So I conclude with saying don't give up hope on there being a 2nd run of these Obi-Wan sabers from OM!

Offline scottjua

• Master Force User
    • Scott and Tem Photography
« Reply #485 on: March 22, 2012, 10:58:18 PM »
Yup.  Thankfully patience is a Jedi virtue.  I was all ready to make a move on the auctions too but missed out on the 1st one because I didn't have the funds available that moment.  Then didn't know about the "new reply" feature on the forum and missed out on the 2nd auction and couldn't compete with $3K yesterday.   But alas it wasn't meant to be and that just means my quest continues and I'll be on the forums everyday searching ... even if it takes ten years  ;D

With such a successful run, I'd like to think there will be another run of these Obi sabers from OM, perhaps this time an AOTC edition. So for those of you who couldn't get in on this run, indeed patience you must have!  I think I felt the same as some of you guys about the VV Starkiller first run. I never thought I'd ever be able to own one, especially with auctioned pieces fetching huge bids. I salivated over everyone's review vids when VV started shipping, watching over and over with intense jealously  ;D  But low and behold there's a 2nd run, I'm in on it, and it's looking to sport some interesting improvements over the first run. Patience was a virtue there.  

Another example is Madcow's Corran Horn Run #2. The first run was so successful, it simply made sense to do another, and Madcow delivered, with even more being offered this second time, CF possibilities, and dare I say lit crystal chassis?  :o

So I conclude with saying don't give up hope on there being a 2nd run of these Obi-Wan sabers from OM!

Let's combine our reality distortion fields and will this into being!!!

and with the advent of the CF-LS and its future release, maybe, just maybe I can have a super bright string blade version... OMG it will be awesome
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 11:05:07 PM by scottjua »

Hasbro Darth Vader Removable Blade
OR Qui Gon CFLS w/Makoto Green
MR Luke V2 LE
MR Qui Gon LE
EFX Ahsoka
Real Parts Obi Wan ANH (90%)

retrousse