fiduciary

Author Topic: My V2 only AFBB version  (Read 3818 times)

Offline lgtsbr

• Force User
    • Saberbelt.com
My V2 only AFBB version
« on: May 25, 2013, 05:30:51 PM »
I know, it's almost blasphemy, but just consider for a minute what this saber could have looked like if it was "As First Built By".   Here is my vision, brought to life by my friend Ozwepaie:

Close Ups

Real Copper neck, all nice and shiny. 

Enjoy

Dave

Offline Sandpeople are people too

• Once made Darth Vader Chuckle
  • Master Force User
Re: My V2 only AFBB version
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 05:51:06 PM »
I like it alot.  this works for me much more than the Obi AFB's.

Offline Deke

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 05:52:39 PM »
I like it, nice to see people doing interesting things with their Russrep V2s. Still thinking about what exactly I want to do with mine...

Offline lgtsbr

• Force User
    • Saberbelt.com
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 07:14:00 PM »
I like it, nice to see people doing interesting things with their Russrep V2s. Still thinking about what exactly I want to do with mine...

Russrep made a lot of V2's which, in my opinion, is not the most accurate out there.  Ozwepaie makes some of the most accurate static hilts out there, again in my opinion, which is why I go to him for all my static needs, and he nailed this V2.

Dave

Offline silentsteeple

• No Force
  • "You can only defeat what doesn't control you."
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 04:23:30 PM »
I love it!!!!!!! It is a new take on an old design. I love the way the back half is "beefed" up, like a V2 is supposed to look. But I think the cone knob is on the wrong side.
Now, about the "who has the most accurate looking V2". In the movie there were many different V2's and hero versions used. So to say that one persons replica is more accurate than this persons replica. I ask, which replica is being replicated? Only then will a winner be decided.
Ro Lightsabers "Dark Luke" Elite Series 1 of 1 prototype - M.R. Darth Vader Board
Jk Sabers Starkiller 2012 - NS 3
MHS Luke V2 - CF5
Saberforge Prodical Son V2 - NS 3
MR FX Custom Conversion Anakin "Infinity V2" PC 2
Obi Wan ANH Custom Conversion Icon - NB

Offline lgtsbr

• Force User
    • Saberbelt.com
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 10:53:48 AM »
I love it!!!!!!! It is a new take on an old design. I love the way the back half is "beefed" up, like a V2 is supposed to look. But I think the cone knob is on the wrong side.
Now, about the "who has the most accurate looking V2". In the movie there were many different V2's and hero versions used. So to say that one persons replica is more accurate than this persons replica. I ask, which replica is being replicated? Only then will a winner be decided.

Thanks!  It really is a favorite in my collection, it looks good next to my Obi ANH AFBB that is all Roman's Parts.

About the accuracy thing, that's why I put 'in my opinion'.  No worries :)

Dave

retrousse